Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539486 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
symbuul:

Thanks. Dotcom is $6.86 there as against the $4.97 on tldes lipsrsealed

S$6.86(Singapore Dollar) = 4.97usd

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
priceactionx:

Rubbish. What does it mean? A geo, Emd, brand? Junk? What's the metric?
For such to be useful, it must have a very good backlinking and quality online presence. cool
It has back links from what I gathered
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

Haba...that was too harsh.

You don't need to condemn anyone's choice of domain names.

As you can see; he sounds like a beginner.

Just some words of advice will do.

Nobody be Oga for this game of domaining.

I've had friends who condemned a particular domain which a university roommate bought far back in Year 2015; and guess what?

He sold the domain for $6,000 beating all of us to our game of domaining. None of the friends that condemned him could get a penny from him except for me who encouraged him and he gave me $500 as at then for supporting him.

Now, this friend of mine has a website where he he helps and provides people with quality domain names on the NFT Space.

Yes; NFT Domains are the new thing now with your money being paid in Cryptos too so you have no worries with bank or exchange issues.

And this is what I also engage in softly.

So, you see - in this game; condemnation is poor for business.

You understand the game
Anything is possible, any Link for the NFT domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anything is not possible here, you do the right thing to get required results.

division2020:

You understand the game
Anything is possible, any Link for the NFT domains?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanni45(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
AkProsper:

List it on Dan,

Generate leads

And outbound.

All the undecidedbest....

Many thanks boss. I have listed it on Afternic as well as Dan. I actually got some buyers info from google for the lead but it seems not to work. Pls I need insight on the outbound thing also. I will also try to send mail to potential buyers too.
Many thanks.
With regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

Blah blah blah

Best.

You dey post with one account and reply with the other angry
Carry yourself and your domain auction portal away from here angry

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
jamih:

I downloaded the nimc app, paid 1200 to download the PDF, then print it out and cut the front and back in shape of Id card, Then, snap and send

How I did mine.

I downloaded the app, paid for premium slip, downloaded it and took it to those people that do prints on Clothes/banners etc.
They printed my ID front and back on a plastic card and that was it.

I spent less than 2500 to get everything done and I can use it to verify myself in any website at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

Haba...that was too harsh.

You don't need to condemn anyone's choice of domain names.

As you can see; he sounds like a beginner.

Just some words of advice will do.

I've had friends who condemned a particular domain which a university roommate bought far back in Year 2015; and guess what?

He sold the domain for $6,000 beating all of us to our game of domaining.

So, you see - in this game; condemnation is poor for business.

Boss, looks like you forgot to tell us the name that got sold for $6k grin
Tell us, I want to check something grin

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
viktor88:
HT: 4 months

LS: GM manual
Congratulations my boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Femcesc07:
Congratulations my boss
Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

If you need help upsacaling and selling your domain, I'll give you 2 websites that have been working well for some of us.

However; these two portals come with two separate membership fees for you to pay as these portals are kept secret from the internet space.

Membership fees are cheap and affordable, so no fret.

These secret portals are not too secret for Domain Kings, but nobody releases their secrets because this Domain Space is the most competitive digital space in the entire world as it can be likened to Your Online Real Estate.

Portal 1:

So, if your domain is still available; then you can put it up for auction on one of this secret domain auction portal if you are ready to sell it out within 1 Year.

That's the universal selling proposal of this Domian Auction portal.

Portal 2:
Also; an auction portal; but this portal does a better job as it helps you sell your domains in packs. And this particular portal helps you suggest and provides 20 bundles of quality domain names (all packed together) which they help you promote via their email newsletters to their abundant domain buyers on their list; so you do not have to bother about racking your brains off to chose domain names to buy as they do the hard job for you likewise helping you to e-market your 20 bundles of domains.

With this two portals, you are good to go as a beginner or even as an expert who is struggling hard to sell domains.

Best.
Oga share with us the 2 portals here, no need to hide it sir.lets see if it's worth paying for. cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
division2020:

It has back links from what I gathered
You will go far if you take the business seriously. I deliberately said "rubbish" because you could have got better names that can even be flipped for small gains. I was expecting you to attack me back but you played maturity with simple reply.
Backlink alone can't decide how good it is you know. The quality of the Backlink both PA and DA with age of the name and spam scores play a very important role in making it sell without even outbound. With this name to me, I think being not geo that many found here to sell easily, it will be difficult to outbound.
You may try it and see how responsive it will be.
Besides, if you register a name next time , always go for strong keywords and geo names that has good metrics. Hope you understand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:29am On Sep 29, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

If you need help upsacaling and selling your domain, I'll give you 2 websites that have been working well for some of us.

However; these two portals come with two separate membership fees for you to pay as these portals are kept secret from the internet space.

These secret portals are not too secret for Domain Kings, but nobody releases their secrets because this Domain Space is the most competitive digital space in the entire world as it can be likened to Your Online Real Estate.

Portal 1:

So, if your domain is still available; then you can put it up for auction on one of this secret domain auction portal if you are ready to sell it out within 1 Year.

Portal 2:
Also; an auction portal; but this portal does a better job as it helps you sell your domains in packs. And this particular portal helps you suggest and provides 20 bundles of quality domain names (all packed together) which they help you promote via their email newsletters to their abundant domain buyers on their list; so you do not have to bother about racking your brains off to chose domain names to buy as they do the hard job for you likewise helping you to e-market your 20 bundles of domains.

With this two portals, you are good to go as a beginner or even as an expert who is struggling hard to sell domains.

Best.
take you and your portal out of here. this is not why this thread was created in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 6:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Good morning

I just sold a domain on afternic pls what is the best payout option.

This is my first time selling on afternic.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin
2sexycom:
take you and your portal out of here. this is not why this thread was created in the first place.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2022
sodiquisty:
Good morning

Congrats. Dorm account.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2022
priceactionx:

You will go far if you take the business seriously. I deliberately said "rubbish" because you could have got better names that can even be flipped for small gains. I was expecting you to attack me back but you played maturity with simple reply.
Backlink alone can't decide how good it is you know. The quality of the Backlink both PA and DA with age of the name and spam scores play a very important role in making it sell without even outbound. With this name to me, I think being not geo that many found here to sell easily, it will be difficult to outbound.
You may try it and see how responsive it will be.
Besides, if you register a name next time , always go for strong keywords and geo names that has good metrics. Hope you understand.
Attack you for what kwanu? Baba I don't take offense for correction, we learn from it except those that don't want to, I was thinking of renewing the name but with this few advice I have to rethink, thanks Man.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
id911:

S$6.86(Singapore Dollar) = 4.97usd

cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

Portal 1:

Portal 2:

Best.

Thanks for the insight, can I have the auction portal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlaar(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2022
sodiquisty:
Good morning

Grey...is a great option. Pls guys; let us all try to open a grey account, receiving money from Afternic through local bank account is a big rip off especially when you consider the fact that one of this days you might be buying a domain at black market rate $730.

On Monday (3 days ago), I decided to open a verified Grey account by all means, it was stressful than I expected. I don't need the account never made a sales on Afternic but I just felt I should do it. With back and forth arguments with Grey support, my account finally got activated on Tuesday night.

Guess what? On Wednesday morning, I woke up to a strange email from Afternic. A domain I do not even know I have, had been sold.

Pls, let us all try to open a Grey account or any other one better that gives you the best value for your money. It better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Sales alert
Hold time 11 month
Inbound offer from Afternic
Picked from ED

To God be the Glory

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
division2020:

Attack you for what kwanu? Baba I don't take offense for correction, we learn from it except those that don't want to, I was thinking of renewing the name but with this few advice I have to rethink, thanks Man.

Yeah bro. Anytime you hear I want to contact my SEO guy, those are the major metrics he will be looking at.
Besides, that means its been long you registered it, I will advise you stick with geo for now, especially 2 words. All the best.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

Ecclesiastes 10 vs 10.
I think it will be better if you leave. We've seen this before most especially from people who don't even know what a congratulatory sales message looks like.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Seeing all these Afternic-Geo-Sales flying around I guess I have been missing alot of sales via this funnel as I don't have them listed on the platform. I guess it's time to add em up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Martialfc80, Underdawgg, zanebaddo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.