Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533953 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2022
How I wish there was a way the OP can block some people from commenting on the thread! Uuugggh!!!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Alexxien:

Grey...is a great option. Pls guys; let us all try to open a grey account, receiving money from Afternic through local bank account is a big rip off especially when you consider the fact that one of this days you might be buying a domain at black market rate $730.

On Monday (3 days ago), I decided to open a verified Grey account by all means, it was stressful than I expected. I don't need the account never made a sales on Afternic but I just felt I should do it. With back and forth arguments with Grey support, my account finally got activated on Tuesday night.

Guess what? On Wednesday morning, I woke up to a strange email from Afternic. A domain I do not even know I have, had been sold.

Pls, let us all try to open a Grey account or any other one better that gives you the best value for your money. It better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Pls how do I link my grey account with Afternic

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

The last time I checked; you weren't quoted.

Busy Body.

However; your username already speaks volume of your weakness for quoting me.

You wanna be seen, right? Okay...you have been acknowledged.

However;

Too late....

I'm taken by a wiser sapio.

Proverbs 18: 22

(I wouldn't even date a busy body innthe first place or have him in my circle of friends).

It appears many of your types on here do not understand how to use the internet to Properly Inter-Network for The Greater Good.

Pity.

Nigerians and their Ill-manners always trying to show off for the wrong reasons. tongue
Stop this nonsense. We've seen these things before. You have the spirit of a scammer. We've seen these things.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

When you understand the importance of Building A Team and Establishing A SEO Company on one of the most Authoritative Forums which ranks High on Google; then you can brain up the idea of how we play on here.

Little Kids like you just wander on every post like a wanderer when you weren't quoted.

Maybe the few $100 you are picking up is getting to you brain already.

When you get to the stage and wisdom of having a WIFE work with you digitally; then you can quote me for some verbals.....

Else; Keep Mute and Mind your Business.

I didn't quote you. Busy Body Wanderer.

Proverbs 3 vs 14 - 31.

I don't understand you. Are you a lady or a guy?

What portal are you talking about? Do well to help people by listing one at least.

Do you want people to DM you cos that's just proof we need to know you are not a serious person; probably an affiliate marketer?

Whatever it is, just don't derail this thread!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2022
sodiquisty:

Pls how do I link my grey account with Afternic
Firstly, make sure your Grey account is verified. Then, request for GPB account which you will be given within the next 40minutes after requesting for it. Once given a GPB account on Grey; go to your Afternic payment details page and fill the information provided to you by Grey into the Afternic payment details form.

Grey will provide you the following

Account name:
Bank name:
Sort code:
Swift code:
IBAN:
Bank address:

Page 1....On the first page of Afternic payment info

Your name; Input the account name Grey as given to you, exactly as it is.

Your country location; pick United Kingdom.

Your Postal code; This code should be extracted from your bank address details. Grey will give you an address looking like the below; the bolded is your postal code.

16 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QH, United Kingdom

Second page....This page is quite straight forward. Copy and paste your Grey payment details into the required field. Pick the option echeck/ local transfer/ sepa transfer.

Account type; pick checking account.

The last page. Tick the box that says you are not a United State of American residents. And pick country United Kingdom. That is all.

Note; all this is for GBP account

Cc Gpexchange, Mr paddy, Sapiosexuality, Hiscraziness, jamih, 2sexycom please guys, I do hope am not missing anything?

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Considering the future harm these may cause to this guy, I've decided to edit these and remove his details. But I have to tell others, you don't need shady deals before you can make money online. Try to be creative and ready to learn. If you have the passion to teach others, get the necessary information, make some sales personally first and start your training. By doing these, you will be given the person good value for his or her money without wasting their time and resources. Every money matters.

Please at Jimneighbour, try to unquote me.

Thanks.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Alexxien:

Firstly, make sure your Grey account is verified. Then, request for GPB account which you will be given within the next 40minutes after requesting for it. Once given a GPB account on Grey; go to your Afternic payment details page and fill the information provided to you by Grey into the Afternic payment details form.

What is Grey's URL? Before I go register with fake links

Account name:
Bank name:
Sort code:
Swift code:
IBAN:
Bank address:

Your Postal code; This code should be extracted from your bank address details. Grey will give you an address looking like the below; the bolded is your postal code.

Second page....This page is quite straight forward. Copy and paste your Grey payment details into the required field. Pick the option echeck/ local transfer/ sepa transfer.

The last page. Tick the box that says you are not a United State of American residents. And pick country United Kingdom. That is all.

Cc Gpexchange, Mr paddy, Sapiosexuality, Hiscraziness, jamih, 2sexycom please guys, I do hope am not missing anything?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=ClixMaster post=117105204][/quote]
Thanks have done that successfully

Like when should I be expecting the money to drop to the account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2022
sodiquisty:

You quoted the wrong person Shah. Can you point me to the grey link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Alexxien:

Account name:
Bank name:
Sort code:
Swift code:
IBAN:
Bank address:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2022
sodiquisty:

At most After 3-4 business days.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

When you understand the importance of Building A Team and Establishing A SEO Company on one of the most Authoritative Forums which ranks High on Google; then you can brain up the idea of how we play on here.

Little Kids like you just wander on every post like a wanderer when you weren't quoted.

Maybe the few $100 you are picking up is getting to you brain already.

I didn't quote you. Busy Body Wanderer.

Proverbs 3 vs 14 - 31.

Bros, kindly tell us the domain that got sold for $6k then you tell us the auction portal and we'll take you serious.

Your fingers are too itchy to be a Gentleman.
You look like one who talks a lot.
Is it your nature or desperation made you develop the habit of ranting?

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2022
ClixMaster:
Just search it on Google
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2022
ClixMaster:
https://app.grey.co
Use this referral code Z9EGUV

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2022
sodiquisty:
Sales alert
Hold time 11 month
Huge congrats
Alexxien:

Grey...is a great option. Pls guys; let us all try to [/b]

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
sodiquisty:

Just search it on Google
Got it by searching on nairaland Shah. It took me time but I did. I couldn't see it on google
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Who has been paid on Epik recently? Oboi my $550 just tied down for a month now..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's correct
Alexxien:

Firstly, make sure your Grey account is verified. Then, request for GPB account which you will be given within the next 40minutes after requesting for it. , I do hope am not missing anything?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
2sexycom:
take you and your portal out of here. this is not why this thread was created in the first place.
He sounds like one of us here, with different moniker.
And what really gives him out, anyone claiming to be selling something or in business here, and using a female moniker, is a potential scammer.
I don't take people like that serious. They have elements of scamming in them. If you can't come out the way you are, hiding your identity to get sympathies, then... We know how it always end.
Now he will say that moniker belongs to his wife or secretary..
Thanks to ikenna exposing that other one. Them plenty like that.
Besides, in this era you are still hiding a subscription based website or saas and not blackhat oo. Can you imagine.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oga carry ur puerile scam Bleep off! U think we be noobs or what?
TrafficBOOSTERS:

You are welcome.

Yes, you can.

Contact Me on Whatsapp by sending me the words " Domain Auctions" - so I know you are the one.

Quote me your username because I'll provide it to only one person which is you as you have are the only person who quoted me with a good level of wisdom.

My WhatsApp contact is below.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obama245979: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please all my bosses in the house good evening all
Am new to this domain biz,I read most part of this thread already,my question is this if I want to check the backlinks of a domain how do I do it, one part of the lecture talked about using estibot but that site is not working.
Please how do I check the backlinks

2.i also noticed that at checkout the prices of expired domain on some of the site always changes is it okay like that.eg a domain was listed for 9$ at checkout I saw 20 $ is that supposed to be so thank you all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Whenever I see I my ex in Ed 2021 drop list..I just have pity for the next nigga that would reg...perhaps he might strike gold but definitely not me again..not after the emotional abrahaha of outbounding..

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MirrorD(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Learner47:
Whenever I see I my ex in Ed 2021 drop list..I just have pity for the next nigga that would reg...perhaps he might strike gold but definitely not me again..not after the emotional abrahaha of outbounding..
abeg wetin be the name so that I can avoid it grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
MirrorD:
abeg wetin be the name so that I can avoid it grin
Bros dem plenty...shey u sef dey run from high mileage. Is it just me or no virgins again for ED abi oyinbo ppl & indians don com dey backorder before them turn 18.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nathansmith: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
I
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MirrorD(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Learner47:

Bros dem plenty...shey u sef dey run from high mileage. Is it just me or no virgins again for ED abi oyinbo ppl & indians don com dey backorder before them turn 18.
if Indians discover something just zero it grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Iykepromotions done suffer sha

Say na "my Igbo name"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by uniogid: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hi guys follow this link to register and earn while in ur comfort zone u can reach me on WhatsApp on zero eight one six nine two three six nine three three https://register.genesisminingvip.com/?invitation=GANHN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nathansmith:
I noticed that Swthrt/com is available. Is this not a good domain please?

Hope you are the one who registered it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
If someone approach you with the name, can you buy it and why?
Nathansmith:
I noticed that Swthrt/com is available. Is this not a good domain please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Egbums na hin Biafra name grin

BOOKWORMLUX:
Iykepromotions done suffer sha

Say na "my Igbo name"

(1) (2) (3) ... (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.