Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543609 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spiritualizt:
Please guys what is the best approach to get in touch with Afternic to have domains owned by past owners removed?
Just msg them from the website and state ur request.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Promxy94:

With Utmost Respect.

I 101% disagree....

Especially on landscaping and photography.

Landscape, landscaper and photographer sells more than the keywords you posted.
Pls, I do not get exactly what you are trying to say...Are you saying you are have sold nouns? or you are actually saying nouns are better than their verbs forms. I do not say names like cleaner, landscaper, washer, planner, photographer do not sell...I am clearly saying their Verb forms are way better. So, are you saying it the other way round? Pls, promxy94 be direct so as we all can be properly guided.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alexxien:

Pls, I do not get exactly what you are trying to say...Are you saying you are have sold nouns? or you are actually saying nouns are better than their verbs forms. I do not say names like cleaner, landscaper, washer, planner, photographer do not sell...I am clearly saying their Verb forms are way better. So, are you saying it the other way round? Pls, promxy94 be direct so as we all can be properly guided.

Yes especially on those ones, I pointed out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spiritualizt:
Please guys what is the best approach to get in touch with Afternic to have domains owned by past owners removed?

I do call them and they always remove it while on call.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Promxy94:

Yes especially on those ones, I pointed out.
A simple Yes will do. Putting especially is like you do not completely agree with yourself...It is as if you only disagree verb is better than noun on certain “keywords”.

Conventional wisdom is “Verbs are better in all situations”....Do you know with your “YES” to the earlier statements; you are simply saying all this.....Fisher is better than Fishing.

Planner is better than planning
Remodeler is better than Remodeling
Landscaper is better than landscaping
Washer is better than Washing
Cleaner is better than Cleaning
Photographer is better than photography.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
^Verb is better. Nouns are highly limiting, verbs are not.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alexxien:

A simple Yes will do. Putting especially is like you do not completely agree with yourself...It is as if you only disagree verb is better than noun on certain “keywords”.

Conventional wisdom is “Verbs are better in all situations”....Do you know with your “YES” to the earlier statements; you are simply saying all this.....Fisher is better than Fishing.

My dear, I ve made my point, if you decide to continue arguing, then I leave you to that.
And am 101% sure of what am saying, concerning those words i pointed out, because I have tested them. Eg photographer sells more than photography.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
halogate:

Just msg them from the website and state ur request.
HIScraziness:

I do call them and they always remove it while on call.
Thanks guys
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alexxien:

He made a lot of sales from photography niche. I lost count sef. Don't argue with him again. Be guided!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Buhari2019:
He made a lot of sales from photography niche. I lost count sef. Don't argue with him again. Be guided!
No one alone can see a complete picture of reality. We all have different ways of seeing and understanding things. Learning is all about “Thoughtful Disagreement”...seeking people who disagrees with what you believe or made to believe, provided they can back it up with logical reasons....so as to clearly see things from this people eye, hence, seeing what they see but we do not see. Only By Doing this; we can truly Learn, Unlearn and Relearn.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
SH registered.
This would be the first SH regged name they are approving, after like 30names. Will submit more. Looking to start submitting with coins for faster review process.
Yeah, I'll tweak classifications/descriptions later to something more adequate and snappy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2022
iykepromotions:
Earlier this morning, domain expiring this month, got a $100 offer which I accepted. He paid. Wouldn't have renewed though.

ED picked $7.99 dynadot.
Congratulations on ur sales but u could have hold this long boss.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Alexxien:

No one alone can see a complete picture of reality. We all have different ways of seeing and understanding things. Learning is all about “Thoughtful Disagreement”...seeking people who disagrees with what you believe or made to believe, provided they can back it up with logical reasons....so as to clearly see things from this people eye, hence, seeing what they see but we do not see. Only By Doing this; we can truly Learn, Unlearn and Relearn.
The above postulation won't fetch you sales. Stop posting misleading information here. Won't be this civil next time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Buhari2019:
The above postulation won't fetch you sales. Stop posting misleading information here. Won't be this civil next time.
undecided

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2022
After a year of submission. SH now approved this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slykey(f): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Are you a freelancer and you're looking for how to withdraw your payment or convert to naira.. Runaglobe got you covered.

We help you withdraw from Upwork, Fiverr, Freelance etc at a very high rate using Payoneer.

Have you withdrawn to your Payoneer account and need to sell or covert your USD to naira..Runaglobe has got you covered.

We withdraw and buy Payoneer funds at a very high rate from 690/$ and above. You can also come with your rate, let's have a deal!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alexxien:

Try to keep this in mind... verb are way better. Such as cleaning, landscaping, planning, photography, washing. Stay away from Noun like plague. Try not to settle for them.

Most, if not all, of those words are also nouns!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayilara1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Is zenith bank still allowing $20 monthly spending?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
ollybode:

Congratulations on ur sales but u could have hold this long boss.
you're right bode. It was really a giveaway though I don't intend renewing it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
First sale of the month

Name: Weatherford//Roofers (king)
SP: $125 (Columbus Day)
Type: Outbound
HT: About seven months
Venue: DAN

Almost left another 26 bucks on the table with this one. Got a $99 offer after reaching out to announce the discount and I accepted. The lead didn't pay.

Thank God that DAN at least allows listings to be marked as for sale or sold. I always tweaked that after accepting offers since I learnt about the feature here about two years or so ago. Otherwise, the eventual buyer would have been told the domain had been sold when it wasn't.

Glory to God! smiley

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Spiritualizt:
it seems like they are overwhelmed sha... I have not gotten any response from Afternic for the same reason.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ayilara1:
Is zenith bank still allowing $20 monthly spending?
Yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanni45(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
iykepromotions:
Earlier this morning, domain expiring this month, got a $100 offer which I accepted. He paid. Wouldn't have renewed though.

ED picked $7.99 dynadot.
Hello boss...I sent you a mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Is it okay to buy from cosmotown?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Epik MasterBucks is now live, go verify your KYC and proceed to withdrawal

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Greenscientist:
Is it okay to buy from cosmotown?
Yeah. Go ahead. Only thing is Dan has no account with them and you will have to wait for 60days if the buyer is not willing to take ownership there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebenezary(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Withdraw from your Pamernently limited Paypal account and sell your Paypal funds to us at good rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
demo4ril97:
Epik MasterBucks is now live, go verify your KYC and proceed to withdrawal
They rejected my NIN slip. That's the only means of verification I have currently cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
ClixMaster:
They rejected my NIN slip. That's the only means of verification I have currently cry

You may want to get the digital NIN printed on plastic at some printing shop.

Doing the same this week.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2022
demo4ril97:

You may want to get the digital NIN printed on plastic at some printing shop.

Doing the same this week.
I will do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drwords(m): 1:43am On Oct 12, 2022
TheSTreetman:

"What's Reg?"

"What's SH?"

Stop asking questions and read this thread till December.. Start your journey 2021.

Beginners Guide on Geo Domains Iykepromotions :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Beginners Guides on Squaldhelp by TherealMcCain

https://www.nairaland.com/5822942/earning-dollars-squadhelp-brandable-domains

Beginners Guide on Brandables by Beckplanet :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/657#81183448

Beginners Guide on Outbound using Boomerang by Ikhalyfah :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1497#89876766

Beginners Guide on Geo Domains by Ikhalyfah :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1365#88948615

A quick Guide on Using Expireddomains Filter by Simpsonrocket:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1264#88137501

You notice that every link i posted here is from Nairaland which means all things you need are here.
Take your time..

Thank you for this.

8 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.