Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,365 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547242 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
iykepromotions:
I got a whois request yesterday on one of my domains. Replied how may I help, that am the owner of the domain. He replied today telling me the said domain was his before and its a trademarked domain. Now requesting that I should transfer the domain back to him, if not he will take legal actions against me. cheesy

Alright. Not baffled, I explained to him that am a domain investor and I bought the domain when it was available, that I didn't steal the domain from him. I told him for me to take him serious, he have to give me reasonable offer if he wants his domain name back not this one he's telling me. He made an offer of $100. But I told him I can consider it for $500.

He replied with $400 which I accepted and warned him to be more careful next time, that he can even renew 5 years ahead to avoid something like this.

He later paid through Dan. Transaction has been closed.

Congratulations. God I dey wait??

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Does Sterling bank still does Int'l transaction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
iykepromotions:
I got a whois request yesterday on one of my domains. Replied how may I help, that am the owner of the domain. He replied today telling me the said domain was his before and its a trademarked domain. Now requesting that I should transfer the domain back to him, if not he will take legal actions against me. cheesy

Alright. Not baffled, I explained to him that am a domain investor and I bought the domain when it was available, that I didn't steal the domain from him. I told him for me to take him serious, he have to give me reasonable offer if he wants his domain name back not this one he's telling me. He made an offer of $100. But I told him I can consider it for $500.

He replied with $400 which I accepted and warned him to be more careful next time, that he can even renew 5 years ahead to avoid something like this.

Congrats baba.
How was he able to contact you through whois? You turned off privacy?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
iykepromotions:
I got a whois request yesterday on one of my domains.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DjSoke: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
HIScraziness:

They only reveal it in the receipt after purchase.

Thanks alot for the response.

I planned on reaching out to an enduser with a US number, I just hope everything goes well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
symbuul:

Congrats baba.
How was he able to contact you through whois? You turned off privacy?
privacy was on. You can still be contacted even when full privacy is on. Message came from whois with the buyer's email address. Check screenshot below.

@Harllaby. It can happen to you. Am satisfied with how we sorted it out.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Harllaby:

I'm fuming at the enduser and even your reply made me more angry.

My reply would simply be "Go ahead" would set minimum offers for $2499 with bin of $5k, renew for 2 more years and forgot it.

Mumu enduser wan sue you grin abi na $100 offer he wan use for paperworks shocked

When his initial gra gra come down, he would have to beg me or follow his lawyers advice angry

Everything no be fight tbh. If there’s a chance you can reach a common ground with the enduser, that’s way better than dragging things further.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
DjSoke:

I planned on reaching out to an enduser with a US number, I just hope everything goes well.

Na normal thing to reach out with foreign number. No problem at all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2022
iykepromotions:

You tackled the situation in a right way, I like the way it ended. Congratulations boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayboh2: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Hi iykepromotions At the moment,can I use go money virtual card to pay for domain or register a domain on dynadot site? If ur answer is yes,what's their current dollar rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2022
iykepromotions:
privacy was on. You can still be contacted even when full privacy is on. Message came from whois with the buyer's email address. Check screenshot below.

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2022
How was he able to contact WhoIs?
With those strings of absurd mail?
iykepromotions:

@Harllaby. It can happen to you. Am satisfied with how we sorted it out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning. Please how do I get emails of endusers thru Facebook. I use Google search, I just input domain keyword plus Facebook and it brings endusers Facebook account. But that isn't working again. Thank u

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2022
dayboh2:
Hi iykepromotions At the moment,can I use go money virtual card to pay for domain or register a domain on dynadot site? If ur answer is yes,what's their current dollar rate?
I think gomoney card has stopped working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Yes, I did. I used a MasterCard

James39:

Did you get your dynadot top up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Can one still open a paypal acct with GtBank naira mastercard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2022
If you have prepay USD for dynadot, let me know

James39:

Did you get your dynadot top up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
DjSoke:

Please, How did you get the foreign number?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DjSoke: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
HIScraziness:

Na normal thing to reach out with foreign number. No problem at all.

Oh great then.... thanks much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Domainer1999:

How was he able to contact WhoIs?
With those strings of absurd mail?
Am curious too. Just checked how this is possible and here's the answer; https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-contact-a-domain-owner-with-private-whois.1128606/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Domain Names Sales Through Phone Calls
Calling your end users who request for phone calls isn't a rocket science. You can. What matters is ability to establish trust, not accent.

Although some end users aren't knowledgeable about domain names purchase, and are quick to be suspicious, such folks are likely to be at ease if refered to GoDaddy. Therefore, Afternic should be one of the marketplaces you list your domain names, and add the links that redirect to GoDaddy in your email outbound.
Learn More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
dayboh2:
not sure as I haven't used it before. Try k. lasha. They just resumed their dollar card services. Download the app at playstore. Rates is determined by demand and supply. Current rate is #700 plus.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nihaoma: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
A reminder.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandwiser: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hi guys! How does one make payments on Godaddy? Tried picking a domain from the Closeout sales and virtually every card I used was declined.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thanks.
Found the thread before, couldn't get any clue.

iykepromotions:
Am curious too. Just checked how this is possible and here's the answer; https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-contact-a-domain-owner-with-private-whois.1128606/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nihaoma:
A reminder.
Name: 5.99 Domain privacy : 10 Total: $15
Directnic na scam cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Telegram234:

Name: 5.99
Domain privacy : 10
Total: $15

Directnic na scam cheesy

You can acquire your asset at 5.99usd. Not compulsory to use privacy, it's optional.

Cheap is 7.76usd with full privacy, you may port to cheap or Z.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DjSoke: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Greenscientist:

Please, How did you get the foreign number?

Numero app

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
iykepromotions:

Congratulations Boss, I think this is the second time you're selling that keyword Berg.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
WE'RE BACK AND BETTER

Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices (Geo and EMD domains).

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

All emails to be verified.

Geo - #400
EMD - #800

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2022
id911:

You can acquire your asset at 5.99usd. Not compulsory to use privacy, it's optional.

Cheap is 7.76usd with full privacy, you may port to cheap or Z.
You mean N...cheap??
If yes, When last did get a name there?

Thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Fixitnow, Femcesc07(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.