Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560179 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
HT: 10 Months
Outbound
All Glory to God
More sales to us all grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
humble7744:
manually boss

Wow! That is a great work bro. Keep it up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
humble7744:
manually boss
Congrats,what's your portfolio size?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
Outbound
All Glory to God

Boss please can you help me with the sales letter you used?

johnkendrick331@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xactcore(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
Outbound
All Glory to God

Bro come teach us how to sell these things. (How can I get in touch with you to put me through this domain buying and selling, or help make a thread ) Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
If you really need the name, try register it with another registrar then pursue this refund. I don't really know what you saw in that registrar.

I went for them cos of their $1 first time purchase. I will ditch their service henceforth. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oshiofe:
same thing happened to me few months ago , which requested for refund, anyway I was refunded but was not happy because I lost the name.

After that, I stopped using their service. They're not serious.

Pls how did you request for refund?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chenult:

Pls how did you request for refund?
I emailed their support.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
humble7744:
Sales this October

JacksonRoofer/com 100
HendersonPhotographer/com 100
VideoGraphyCharlotte/com 150
KnoxvilleGraphicDesign/com 150
PoolRepairMiami/com 250

More sales to us
congrats boss. Please,where is your major source of leads?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
MrPADDY:
Domain Names Sales Through Phone Calls
Calling your end users who request for phone calls isn't a rocket science. You can. What matters is ability to establish trust, not accent.

Although some end users aren't knowledgeable about domain names purchase, and are quick to be suspicious, such folks are likely to be at ease if refered to GoDaddy. Therefore, Afternic should be one of the marketplaces you list your domain names, and add the links that redirect to GoDaddy in your email outbound.
Learn More

Hi ,
Just Messaged you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oshiofe:
I emailed their support.

Is on the site?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chenult:

Is on the site?
yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Congrats.
GladmanGoddey:
Outbound
All Glory to God

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TalkersHouse(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Step by step instructions to Begin Associate Advertising For Novices

Beginnersguru - member advertising for amateurs
Introduction
Do you have at least some idea that truly outstanding and simplest ways of bringing in cash online as a fledgling is by selling others' items? in this article; Subsidiary Showcasing for fledglings, you'll likewise figure out how to pick the most positive partner promoting programs for amateurs, and entanglements to keep away from. You'll likewise gain proficiency with the essentials abilities to sell out your subsidiary items. At long last, benefit is ensured on the off chance that you follow my bit by bit guide.

What is Member Marketing?

Member Showcasing is basically advancing somebody's item or an organization's item to procure a commission at whatever point somebody purchases the item utilizing your special connection prevalently known as a Subsidiary connection.
In Partner Promoting, you don't have to make or plan any item. All you really want is to settle on the ideal decision picking previously finished for your items. There are bunches of items you can advance on the web and procure large number of dollars each and every month.

Pick a Niche to start

Niche in this setting implies the point or subject you need to write your items on. We have such countless niches like beauty and cosmetics, personal finance and savings, and more. Pick any of these niches and stick to them in order to make money online.
Best and simplest Member Projects for fledglings
Very much like I said toward the start of this article, I'll share with you the best and simplest member affiliate program to join. In the event that you're actually perusing this article, it implies you're prepared to bring in cash on the web. Thus, moving right along, we should investigate the absolute best affiliate programs for beginners. Read more on https://beginnersguru.com

Create a blog to promote your affiliate programs

With the assistance of specific programming, you can make your blog or site in almost no time. Also, this will assist you with advancing Affiliate marketing and bring in more cash over the long haul.
You'll require a domain name to make an expert blog. You can use this free tool to look for your ideal domain name. Visit https://domain.beginnersguru.com to look for your desired domain name. They likewise have a free course to show you how to make a blog.

I believe that you have made a blog at this point, so I can continue to the next stage. Presently, write a decent review about the Affiliate Program you need to promote on your blog or website. Paste your affiliate program in the blog post. Whenever somebody taps on the link to make the necessary move you'll make a commission.

Create a YouTube channel

Do you have any idea about that Youtube is the second biggest search engine on the web? So making a YouTube channel will naturally place you before your possibilities.
Make a video recording about the affiliate program that you need to promote and paste the affiliate link in the description of the video. Then, at that point, urge your viewers to use the link in the depiction of the video. Whenever they click on the link to complete the expected activity you'll likewise procure a commission.
You'll require your video to rank in YouTube look so a many individuals can see your view. This software will assist you with positioning in YouTube searches. https://beginnersguru.com/c082

Conclusion
There are no restrictions on the amount you'll make in affiliate marketing if by some stroke of good luck you follow the means in this short aide. Create your blog or website, and you can well beginning a YouTube channel. This way you'll have the option to create different streams of income.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
viktor88:
5 months hold.

Gmap manual
Congratulations my boss. More sales to us all

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
Outbound
All Glory to God
Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
humble7744:
Sales this October

JacksonRoofer/com 100
HendersonPhotographer/com 100
VideoGraphyCharlotte/com 150
KnoxvilleGraphicDesign/com 150
PoolRepairMiami/com 250

More sales to us
Multiple congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:48am On Nov 01, 2022
AkProsper:

Hello, I'll like to know why. Thanks.

Makes it look unprofessional & spammy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Oshiofe:
yes

Done. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2022
therealMcCain:

Makes it look unprofessional & spammy
ok thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Oshiofe:
congrats boss. Please,where is your major source of leads?
gmap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
humble7744:
gmap
ok, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Chenult:

Done. Thanks.
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2022
This is getting serious. Int'l rates now.
Chipper Cash card: #811
Pocket app card: #769.6 + 1$ fee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Salesbay:
The only thing holding me for my dorm account is one reference,u think that is the best way to make purchase.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tacoma//wedding//photography/com
SP; 200
HT; 8 months.

Roofing//Knoxville//com
SP; 300
HT; 1 month plus.

More sales to us all and happy new month.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 9ousky: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Salesbay:
Chipper Cash is selling dollar 810 to 1 USD
But When you are to convert to naira back it is 698Naira to1 USD. I have lost over 15k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
9ousky:

Chipper Cash is selling dollar 810 to 1 USD
But When you are to convert to naira back it is 698Naira to1 USD. I have lost over 15k
That is how they make their profit

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: wizzynuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.