Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555790 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
@erjo
Lol. Just like you hid that $500 sale name na wink

Lol! Not as u think
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
You can't generate accounts/verify without funding

MrPADDY:

You need to generate Wise bank accounts to be able to receive funds transfers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
JohnQueen:
You can't generate accounts/verify without funding

Yes, direct funding from another account must go into the generated bank accounts. Meaning you cannot receive direct funding without depositing the initial $20 with your credit or debit card, then complete the KyC process to generate the bank accounts.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Auto Repair is good but make sure Geo + Auto Repairs, Auto Repair + Geo and Auto Repairs+Geo, are not available.

And try real estate niches for high pay. As per my own special niches I won't tell you grin

Hi Sapio...do you coin the names or you get them from ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jamescool2:

Hi Sapio...do you coin the names or you get them from ED?
99% of my names are from ED. I try to avoid coining names. ED is highly underrated.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ssquare7845(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good day bosses,

I can help you to get owner's emails for your GEO and EMD domain names for just #1200 per one.

For more details, You can contact me via PM or through the number on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please my oga's point me to where it's been shared how you will can put Google analytics on Dan to track all domains.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
99% of my names are from ED. I try to avoid coining names. ED is highly underrated.

I guess you do a lot of back ordering cause lots of good names on my watchlist on ED's pending delete are "Caught"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dtruth073:
Please my oga's point me to where it's been shared how you will can put Google analytics on Dan to track all domains.
Thanks

Check the last page.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jamescool2:

I guess you do a lot of back ordering cause lots of good names on my watchlist on ED's pending delete are "Caught"
Not really. It's more of patience. In the past, if I don't reg a name in two days I feel uneasy but now I wait for the right name and willing to invest more in them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not really. It's more of patience. In the past, if I don't reg a name in two days I feel uneasy but now I wait for the right name and willing to invest more in them.

Thanks for this...patience is important in domaining
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cobby14(m): 2:47am On Nov 14, 2022
I’ve come across 2 one word domains in dot Com but I feel the meanings is not widely used. Is it worth registering since it’s a a one word domain or there are some stuffs to look out for? Your input will be appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ssquare7845(m): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Good morning bosses,

I can help you to get owner's emails for your GEO and EMD domain names for just #1200 per one.

For more details, You can contact me via PM or through the number on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Nazacindy25:

Did you have anyone that sell Google Voice number, I can see you are using one
It has 28 pages targeting roofing services. According to Google search console, the traffic is from Dallas Texas, it has never shown any ranking for Huntington.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Auto Repair is good but make sure Geo + Auto Repairs, Auto Repair + Geo and Auto Repairs+Geo, are not available.

And try real estate niches for high pay. As per my own special niches I won't tell you grin
Bros sorry for bringing you back... Do you mean geo+auto repairs is a better combination than geo+auto repair? I thought singular>>plural
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Demogorgon:
Bros sorry for bringing you back... Do you mean geo+auto repairs is a better combination than geo+auto repair? I thought singular>>plural
undecided Variants
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
undecided Variants
Okay, cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Hi guys,

There is this building company ( CREEL BUILDERS LLC)

I was searching on fb, I saw that the company has been operating on fb. They don't have a website, checked their name and it was available which I registered it (creelbuilders//com) .

I have been contacting them through FB, email, and text msg, but haven't gotten any reply from them the worst thing is that they view my emails and read my Facebook message still not replying.

Should I keep the name or let it go when it expires?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Oshiofe:
Hi guys,

I was searching on fb, I saw that the company has been operating on fb. They don't have a website, checked their name and it was available which I registered it (creekbuilders//com) .

I have been contacting them through FB, email, and text msg, but haven't gotten any reply from them the worst thing is that they view my emails and read my Facebook message still not replying.

Outbound to others. I can see potential end users with the keywords.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Oshiofe:
Hi guys,

I was searching on fb, I saw that the company has been operating on fb. They don't have a website, checked their name and it was available which I registered it (creelbuilders//com) .

Check well if they don't have a website in other extension. Especially if the company is Canada or UK base.
If they do, they may feel you are trying to run them street...hard to tell if they will pick up interest later.

Modified: keep the name and give them a breathing space with outbound.
They may even be waiting for the name to drop so they can pick.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Please i need answer to this, if i have a .ORG domain name that has a monthly search volume of 100,000 and CPC of $4..... will it make money if i blog on it, seeing that it is a .ORG and not a .COM?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2022
BusinessHub1:

Check well if they don't have a website in other extension. Especially if the company is Canada or UK base.
If they do, they may feel you are trying to run them street...hard to tell if they will pick up interest later.

Modified: keep the name and give them a breathing space with outbound.
They may even be waiting for the name to drop so they can pick.

The company is located at Mississippi , I have checked very well they don't have any website

I will try to hold the name.

Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanni45(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Prazo1:

Omo everything you still talked about is still in this thread, very detailed and new ways to do it....
Check from 2019 to end of 2020
Plenty outbounding tutorials were done....

Manual outbounding
Let's say you are outbounding for Nash/ville/Water/Restoration

You on Google type Nashv/ille Wat/er rest/oration
Then go to your setting on your chrome or kiwi browser(my fav) change to desktop mode.

Then move to the map section
You will see the businesses with their website as a world logo at the front.

Long press on the world logo at the front of the business and open new tab for each, you can open new tab for like 2 pages of gmap

Then enter each tab, go to contact you will see an email, if you don't see click on their Facebook or Instagram logo to see if they have it on their social media page(I like the Instagram because you will most times see quality leads there, make sure you login your facebook and Instagram into the browser you are using to outbound)

Some cases you might not see leads on their site and social media
You can do this, search their website with
Email* www.theirwebsite.com

Email* owners name www.theirwebsite.com

Or you can just pay for Email scrapping lol
Get good names and pray for grace...

I think this is how Manual outbound but for your own good still read this thread forget all those YouTube videos... this thread is Nigerians experience in domaining, its easier for you to relate with this thread than any YouTube video walahiii

Thank you boss. This is greatly appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please who have also waited for more than 3 business days to receive payment in his grey GBP account. Because Dan is saying usual payment for such is 5-10 days, where as grey is saying 3 days.

Payment was sent in GBP £ since last Wednesday and hasn't reflect in account currently.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Vanilla prepaid card with C*V-V available.

All sales at 85%

WhatsApp - +*234*706:457’12”75
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ssquare7845(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good day bosses,

I can help you to get owner's emails for your GEO and EMD domain names for just #800 per one.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2022
I changed nameservers for one of my names to to sedo parking using NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM.
It's not going through. Anyone going through same situation?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vendor03: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2022
来吧

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:35am On Nov 15, 2022
symbuul:
I changed nameservers for one of my names to to sedo parking using NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM.
It's not going through. Anyone going through same situation?

In addition to this, I noticed that my names which had SH landing pages and were also listed on S.edo were deleted from my S.edo account. My surprise is that I never made those deletion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 4:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Please fam, I need to purchase LetsExtract software (Pro Business License). Who else is interested so that we can pool resources together (abeg)!?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HeliumStar and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.