Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,299 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547101 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Votumejero:
Was about to fund my flutterwave to make dollar payment until I saw it here that they are no longer making such transactions. Please I need other options to renew my domains, working on dorm but not yet completed.

Is geepay good to go for dollar transaction?

Please help with other virtual payment options and their current dollar rate? Thanks
ChipperCash is good, but the rate is high
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Rwshd:
Please fam, I need to purchase LetsExtract software (Pro Business License). Who else is interested so that we can pool resources together (abeg)!?
Interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Votumejero:
Was about to fund my flutterwave to make dollar payment until I saw it here that they are no longer making such transactions. Please I need other options to renew my domains, working on dorm but not yet completed.

Is geepay good to go for dollar transaction?

Please help with other virtual payment options and their current dollar rate? Thanks

If you have a crypto account with binnace, just connect it to a Pyypl card. I receive my domain funds in crypto and I connect with with my pyypl card.
Nothing concerns me with 9ja virtual card again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Salesbay:

If you have a crypto account with binnace, just connect it to a Pyypl card. I receive my domain funds in crypto and I connect with with my pyypl card.
How do you do binance withdrawal to Paypal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Crazeworld:
How do you do binance withdrawal to Paypal?

Not Paypal. He said Pyypl. I think another platform.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Salesbay:

Nice one. Kindly help us with the steps and tutorial. And how save is the service. Can you use the card to buy stuff from Aliexpress.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamih:

ChipperCash is good, but the rate is high

Thanks, will check this. Just need to survive the month, hopefully my dorm will be up then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Salesbay:

Thanks for this suggestion.
I don't have a crypto account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Targeted just one enduser and he later bought it.

Hold time: 1 month

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Rankett:
Or has anyone received from Dan with grey lately? Because I just don't understand them

I think Dan is not sending the payment via SEPA transfer most times that's why grey is rejecting the funds.

Instead, Dan is sending it via international transfer or wire which takes several days and probably bounce back.

I'd suggest you receive it in grey EURO account, since EURO transfer to same EURO currency within the SEPA zone should be less than an hour or two. Or through Payoneer as someone suggested.

UK is also among the SEPA countries, but sending over there require currency conversion fee aside transfer fee. My little opinion

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
yemight2776:
Targeted just one enduser and he later bought it.

Hold time: 1 month

Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2022
Rwshd:
Please fam, I need to purchase LetsExtract software (Pro Business License). Who else is interested so that we can pool resources together (abeg)!?

Get the basic m be happy, pro is overated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allfavours: 1:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Hi, please if squad help approves your name for premium listing and wants you to approve it, what does it mean and what will you do next? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Allfavours:
Hi, please if squad help approves your name for premium listing and wants you to approve it, what does it mean and what will you do next? Thanks
You will login to your squadhelp account and click on approve then if you have registered the domain, login to your registrar account and change DNS to squadhelp dns
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allfavours: 5:43am On Nov 17, 2022
IDEALCASH:

You will login to your squadhelp account and click on approve then if you have registered the domain, login to your registrar account and change DNS to squadhelp dns
Thanks sir, I have done this, still wants me to use their ai software to improve the description and also to join their creatives contest which I don't know how to do and I don't think I want to
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Wise (TransferWise) Services
~ Wise funds exchange and fast payment
~ USD, GBP and EUR bank accounts to receive funds from verified marketplaces
~ Wise account set up guide
~ Wise $20 initial deposit for account verification
~ Wise Business account and virtual dollar card for unlimited payment
~ UK business formation, registration and documents to create Wise Business account
~ USD, GBP and EUR transfers to Nigeria domiciliary accounts

Learn More
https://www.nairaland.com/7386761/transferwise-funds-exchange-instant-payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2022
jamih:

Did from payoneer to grey, grey to ngn last month , it was fast, money to NGN account same-day.
Did payoneer GBP to grey this morning (around 10am), money yet to reach grey though, hopefully it will be completed today.
Updated
@codemaniacs, so transaction completed started and completed today.
First converted USD to GBp in payoneer, then send to grey GBp account, from grey account send to naira account at 890gbp/#
Note: they charge transfer fee, 3.9£ For 178£, and grey charge 1% of the inflow

Thank you...

How many hours did the transaction from Payoneer to Grey take? I thought it was instant...

I forgot that it was possible to convert USD to GBP in payoneer, how did you do it...

I sent from amount available on card to grey.. Its yet to reach grey...

Edit:
It reached Grey in about 2 hours.. but trying to swap GBP to naira but the naira text is not updating but just writing N0.00..

Edit again:
Thank you..
The transaction has completed.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2022
More reason you should always list on GoDaddy.

This name really suffer me no be small grin after all the aggressive outbound, the only interested buyer offered $20.99 and I accepted, imported the lead through epik and yet he didn't pay even after series of follow ups. I nearly send him 'oga please buy domain nah'' grin

So you can imagine my frustration when I got notification from the registrar that the domain was about to expire, I quickly deleted it from my dan portfolio.

So when I got the notification from afternic that the domain was sold, I said to myself 'no I don't have this domain name again' because it was like 2 months that I deleted it. I checked the domain name to know if someone else selling it but it was parked with dynadot, I wanted to call afternic to cancel the sale, however I decided to check my dynadot account and behold the domain is sitting there staring back at me and it was remaining 5 days to be deleted. I was like see free money grin I quickly renewed it with $20.99.

More sales to everyone.

We move!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ericbertrand(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeriaismine:

This name really suffer me no be small grin after all the aggressive outbound, the only interested buyer offered $20.99 and I accepted, imported the lead through epik and yet he didn't pay even after series of follow ups. I nearly send him 'oga please buy domain nah'' grin

So you can imagine my frustration when I got notification from the registrar that the domain was about to expire, I quickly deleted it from my dan portfolio.

So when I got the notification from afternic that the domain was sold, I said to myself 'no I don't have this domain name again' because it was like 2 months that I deleted it. I checked the domain name to know if someone else selling it but it was parked with dynadot, I wanted to call afternic to cancel the sale, however I decided to check my dynadot account and behold the domain is sitting there staring back at me and it was remaining 5 days to be deleted. I was like see free money grin I quickly renewed it with $20.99.

More sales to everyone.

We move!

Congrats bro. Sharp thinking and a stroke of luck. Pls what virtual card do you use to buy domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Boss in the house pls which virtual card are you using to buy domain aside chipper cash,chipper cash rate na killer o.
ericbertrand:

Congrats bro. Sharp thinking and a stroke of luck. Pls what virtual card do you use to buy domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2022
ericbertrand:

I didn't use virtual card, and like I said before I buy domains with cry.pto and because of that I still have $20 on my GTB card so I used it deposit into my dynadot prepay account and also my sister's own to complete it.

I just wish all registrar have cry.pto payments. That'll solve all this payment problem in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Offers me $50 saying the domain as no traffics and won't be useful to her business.....I told her I will do it for $100 cause that is the minimum transaction that is allowed on Dan.

With what I have experienced from endusers this past few months. I have made a full pledge to stick to buying only domains with good metrics(CPC or SV) and good keywords. No longer just good keywords alone even though I know they sell!!!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Alhamdullahi.

First geo-afternic sale. I started listing on geo on Afternic last month..you too should.... learning everyday..wonder how many sales wasn't tapped through that funnel.

More sales to everyone.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is huge, congratulations boss
Nigeriaismine:

More sales to everyone.

We move!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeriaismine:

More sales to everyone.

We move!

Congratulations Bro. Domaining is something else
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Learner47:

Nice one. Kindly help us with the steps and tutorial. And how save is the service. Can you use the card to buy stuff from Aliexpress.

It's very simple.
1) Get the binnace app on Google play store and open an account there.

2) Get Pyypl App on Play store and open an account as well.

To transfer your USDT to Your USD card in Pyypl card make sure that your USDT is in your spot wallet in your binnace account.

Go to your pyypl, click on "add money" and then "receive from binnace" it will take you to your binnace login page.

Login to binnace and put in the amount you want to transfer and your funds will be transferred to your pyypl card.

Another thing to note is that you need $3 to open the virtual card.

I know that the card works on a lot of platforms, I don't know of AliExpress tho.

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Alexxien:
Offers me $50 saying the domain as no traffics and won't be useful to her business.....I told her I will do it for $100 cause that is the minimum transaction that is allowed on Dan.

With what I have experienced from endusers this past few months. I have made a full pledge to stick to buying only domains with good metrics(CPC or SV) and good keywords. No longer just good keywords alone even though I know they sell!!!

I won't advise that pledged u made bro. The name @Nigeriaismine sold for $ 899 or so (Toledo Metal recycling) doesn't have a single sv and cpc

I have sold a lot without a single metrics. As a Matter of fact, I've sold more non metrics than the ones with huge metrics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Two of my recent sales

More sales to us all

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Salesbay:

It's very simple.
1) Get the binnace app on Google play store and open an account there.

2) Get Pyypl App on Play store and open an account as well.

To transfer your USDT to Your USD card in Pyypl card make sure that your USDT is in your spot wallet in your binnace account.

Go to your pyypl, click on "add money" and then "receive from binnace" it will take you to your binnace login page.

Login to binnace and put in the amount you want to transfer and your funds will be transferred to your pyypl card.

Another thing to note is that you need $3 to open the virtual card.

I know that the card works on a lot of platforms, I don't know of AliExpress tho.

what documents did you use in pyyypl verification?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Oshiofe:
what documents did you use in pyyypl verification?
they didn't require any documents when I opened the account. I don't think they do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

✅PAYPAL

✅SKRILL

✅ PAYONEER

✅NETELLER

✅AND MANY MORE

✅ PERFECT MONEY

..We also offer Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon, Domain and all others Freelancer withdrawal services.

.........We are fast and reliable.

Our contact our Whatsapp 08088759163

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Huw(m), Apus, MrSamsung(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.