Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554999 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikemanm: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
papalasun:
Hello everyone, its been a while i followup here, i would like to know how reliable is castro virtual card or any good alternatives to Flutterwave’s Barter card.
castro is a scam stay away from them
I had a bad experience with them today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Learner47:
yep. U don't need to do anything. Price changes according to changes in Dan.

Once u enable the feature...u will notice ur domain is listed on Godaddy and other registrar for the Dan Bin price.

The afternic pricing can be edited. One of my domain have 399 listing on Dan but $450 listing on afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jara sale report smiley

Name: Build//KY (in king)
Price: $100
Type: Outbound turned inbound?
HT: 12+ months
Venue: DAN

* My first expired domain name sale (expired Oct. 30)

* Pushed it like that to DAN before thinking I should have renewed it. I was told to renew in a similar situation in the future.

Thank God for the sale! This na unexpected bonus. smiley

More, bigger sales for everyone!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
U1:
Jara sale report smiley

Name: Build//KY (in king)
Price: $100
Type: Outbound turned inbound?
HT: 12+ months
Venue: DAN

* My first expired domain name sale (expired Oct. 30)

* Pushed it like that to DAN before thinking I should have renewed it. I was told to renew in a similar situation in the future.

Thank God for the sale! This na unexpected bonus. smiley

More, bigger sales for everyone!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2022
Alexxien:
Offers me $50 saying the domain as no traffics and won't be useful to her business.....I told her I will do it for $100 cause that is the minimum transaction that is allowed on Dan.

With what I have experienced from endusers this past few months. I have made a full pledge to stick to buying only domains with good metrics(CPC or SV) and good keywords. No longer just good keywords alone even though I know they sell!!!

Please what tools can I use to check domain with high CPC OR SV, please others can help too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 12:58am On Nov 26, 2022
Please, I want to register on dan, what payment option do they offer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darey207(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2022
allandutch:

It's the bolded that applies in my case. I currently have nothing to do and it gets to me much more than being broke ever could. For me, outbounding for someone is a way to keep busy, learn more and possibly build my domain portfolio.

I understand the downside you mentioned, it happened in the past when I outbounded for someone from this thread, got an offer for one of the domains but the person didn't pay and the rest of the domains I outbounded - to my knowledge - didn't sell. It can be frustrating, as you work your ašs off but if the domains don't sell, you get no reward for your efforts and even the data you used but I'll still pick that over idleness anytime.

I'll be available for the rest of the year it seems. So, anyone looking for someone to outbound for them can send me a PM. I will not work with you if I think your domains have little chance of selling.

Will you love to Outbound names like

BearCreekConstruction .com
FinishlineAutoSales .com
VwRepair .com

Let's chat on Whatsapp 081 6724 2920
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2022
sammyrollo:
Please, I want to register on dan, can I use my real name as Nigeria, I hope it doesn’t matter?
Lol...are you a fraudster? If no then go real
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Obviously new guys and desperate people. A lot of these new domainers are not interested in learning anything. They just want the money to magically appear.

And I think because some of us offer cheap classes that are not in-depth it's easy for this to happen. A cheap and out of depth class is only good for a serious person.

Bro, the guys doing this stuff are not new. Someone said he knows many bosses in this forum who are into it til this moment.

If u even check the process involve in doing this, you'll know a newbie can't achieve it successfully.

So bad!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2022
erjo:

Bro, the guys doing this stuff are not new. Someone said he knows many bosses in this forum who are into it til this moment.

If u even check the process involve in doing this, you'll know a newbie can't achieve it successfully.

So bad!
That makes sense. It's a shame then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
jamih:

This does not mean it sold. I think it was previously sold to an end-user, and they did not change the DNS till it dropped and become available to handreg. The new person registered it and point name to dan.com , it will still be showing sold, since it was previously sold on Dan. I have similar case with veterinaryoncologist.com, sold since 2019/2020 , I think it dropped, somebody registered and point to Dan, still showing sold.
I hope i'm wrong and the person made a sale.

The name actually got sold.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rankett:

He will be refunded only that it may take up to a month. Same thing happened to me on Z dot com
Ok bro,, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Darey207:

Will you love to Outbound names like

BearCreekConstruction .com
FinishlineAutoSales .com
VwRepair .com

Let's chat on Whatsapp 081 6724 2920

I replied your PM and haven't hear from you since
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
After getting the domain I like on Expired domain sites, which is the best place to register the domain without issues Before moving it to dan for sale please?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
That makes sense. It's a shame then.

bro please, do I need to choose Full domain protection when trying to register domain on godaddy? Is it necessary for a domain I intended to sell?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Test it on gmass dot co slash inbox. Copy the emails there and send a message to them. Go backwards to gmass and check where they landed.
I sent it to my other email and it landed in my inbox, but when I used your method I saw it landed in spam on gmass. Why is this so shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
I was actually going through some expired domain that just dropped, and I saw Strongpets.com, I was trying to register it on godaddy but was confused if I’m to choose full domain protection or none, before I could go back to the checking out Page the domain has already been taking, painful though.. all the experts in the house please is it necessary I choose full domain protection or no protection, and 2, aside from Godaddy which other platform can I register a domain for cheap price and that is Very good also.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 3:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Babalakin:
I sent it to my other email and it landed in my inbox, but when I used your method I saw it landed in spam on gmass. Why is this so shocked
Lol, don't rely on that Gmass stuff... it's bullsh!t

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2022
sammyrollo:
I was actually going through some expired domain that just dropped, and I saw Strongpets.com, I was trying to register it on godaddy but was confused if I’m to choose full domain protection or none, before I could go back to the checking out Page the domain has already been taking, painful though.. all the experts in the house please is it necessary I choose full domain protection or no protection, and 2, aside from Godaddy which other platform can I register a domain for cheap price and that is Very good also.

Bro, start reading from page one.

I'm sure 90% of Nigerian domainers don't buy names on godaddy.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroguy369(f): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2022
This is a very nice update.
Join my group group for more updates.

https:///HzRrTybhTR48PF1OmHdYgz

If you're interested on how to make 100k per week join via the link above.
Time wait for no man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2022
sammyrollo:
bro please, do I need to choose Full domain protection when trying to register domain on godaddy? Is it necessary for a domain I intended to sell?
Why not use another registrar. Is GoDaddy not expensive?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Why not use another registrar. Is GoDaddy not expensive?
Very expensive bro, please can you list other cheap registrar I can use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdulasod:

Bro, start reading from page one.

I'm sure 90% of Nigerian domainers don't buy names on godaddy.
Have been following this page for long, in fact I read almost through all the comment years back but right now I want to take action but going back to read all that comments again is tasking, please can you just recommend which registrar I can use? Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2022
sammyrollo:

N a m e c h e a p is currently running black Friday discount, you can take advantage of that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Babalakin:
How many went to spam?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2022
sammyrollo:

Visit Tldes dot com and try to read up like someone suggested.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2022
What a time to be alive!

YoobaNesan:
It seems Grey is coming with a USD Virtual Mstercard.
What a time to be alive!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Promo Ends 2moro Monday, and prices return to normal. Grab the offer now!

Email Scraping Promo for Existing customers.

3 Geos for 1k

EMD - 500 per domain

This offer is for a limited time. Grab it while it lasts

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2022
I would advise anyone who can afford the extra 1-2 bucks it would cost to register a domain name on Dynadot (compared to Sav) to do so, at least for now. Those 1-2 bucks might be the difference between losing a potential sale.

In other news, is there anyone here that provides contact or business names along with scraped email addresses, especially from GMaps? I found only email addresses were provided by those I tried in the past, but I don't usually work with just that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.