Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544060 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Someone with a very high views on his domains on Dan should help me screenshot It.
I won use am convince one foolish end user grin

I mean like the image below;
I've took most of my names away from Dan.
Those with over 1k portfolio abeg.

Iyke, sapio, maziz, HisCrazi,....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:
If you've got no strategy.

Sir what's the rate of dollar on grey and what's the limit?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordparcel: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:
If you've got no strategy.

I never even register name sef...
Seen people getting heartbroken here
Over not selling makes me think it's BS all through
Bombing sure Pass embarassed
at least if client no gree pay Yu go move
on than to de wait for months for sale wey Yu no go get
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2022
lordparcel:

what are you doing here? Go and start bombing na, if na en sure pass, and stop disturbing us bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Someone with a very high views on his domains on Dan should help me screenshot It.
I won use am deceive one foolish end user grin

This with over 1k portfolio abeg.

U wan use am scam or wetin? Please don't involve fraud in domaining

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2022
tranxo:

What happens to names you had already listed at Afternic at a different price?

Supercedes it Sir.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:
I won use am deceive one foolish end user grin

This with over 1k portfolio abeg.

Bad mindset. Don't do it. Aim to be 100% transparent. If the end user doesn't see the value in the name itself. There are other 1000 domains and opportunity that awaits. You have to have an abundance mindset. One deal fail move to the next. If God says a deal will click it would.

What u give to the universe is what returns to u. Abeg let's be ethical.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2022
lordparcel:

Diz kind ppl na dem dey discourage pros from sharing stuffs for legit newbies that really want to put efforts and sweat in d bizz. What will u gain when u scam person...u think u wise.

May God guide u to d right path.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordparcel: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Learner47:

Diz kind ppl na dem dey discourage pros from sharing stuffs for legit newbies that really want to put efforts and sweat in d bizz. What will u gain when u scam person...u think u wise.

May God guide u to d right path.
Amen.... although ur winnings the motivate me but to me this work hard
I don go through people here shaa but my mind de tell me say I no go sell
I no like fraud and I wan go legit
even Geo Domaining no sure for newbies embarassed
Symbuul wey tell me make I continue sef em hard am to make em first Sell for August...
Shaa God dey I still de read people post shaa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2022
lordparcel:

Amen.... although ur winnings the motivate me but to me this work hard
I don go through people here shaa but my mind de tell me say I no go sell
I no like fraud and I wan go legit
even Geo Domaining no sure for newbies embarassed
Symbuul wey tell me make I continue sef em hard am to make em first Sell for August...
Shaa God dey I still de read people post shaa

I don't offer mentorship cause number one I'm not an expert and even my email for NL no dey go. I stumbled on this thread by accident. I'm learning also just like every newbie applying all the tips I get from here.

Between me and God, I do all of my best to drop all strategies and methods I'm using for Geos as a way of giving back to thread. All what I have shared in this thread since late 2020 is what I'm using right now...there isn't any secret formula.

If u follow and truly u have read everything in this thread and u have been applying it...u can't say u are still the same.

If u have 50 Geos with say BIN price 100dols..expect like 1 sale per month with 2 follow-ups in that month.

If u have like 80 to 100 expect like 2 or 3 sale per month with 2 follow ups for all the domains in that month.

If u have like 150, 200..expect btwn 5 sales

If u have 400 expect btwn 10 sales.

My own portfolio has been around 50-80-150 with average of 2 to 3 sales every month for the past 2 years consistently.

All these would only be applicable if the domain u registered another domainer isn't already pitching similar version to the same end users. And the domain fits the industry of the end user or service 100%.

Now u don't have upto 50 names and u dey complain of no sales. U have 100 names that other domainers too have similar versions making almost 80percent of ur portfolio and u dey complain no sale.

U want to start today or having been trying for the past 5 months and u expext a sale.

Meanwhile, u went to university and spent 5 years+ with no guarantee of getting a job. Now tell me have u spent 5years in learning geo domaining without a sale

Patience patience. Even u jump to another trade u still require patience to learn the intricacies and be part of the best 10%.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordparcel: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Learner47:

I don't offer mentorship cause number one I'm not an expert and even my email for NL no dey go. I stumbled on this thread by accident. I'm learning also just like every newbie applying all the tips I get from here.

Between me and God, I do all of my best to drop all strategies and methods I'm using for Geos as a way of giving back to thread. All what I have shared in this thread since late 2020 is what I'm using right now...there isn't any secret formula.

If u follow and truly u have read everything in this thread and u have been applying it...u can't say u are still the same.

If u have 50 Geos with say BIN price 100dols..expect like 1 sale per month with 2 follow-ups in that month.

If u have like 80 to 100 expect like 2 or 3 sale per month with 2 follow ups for all the domains in that month.

My own portfolio has been around 50-80-150 with average of 2 to 3 sales every month for the past 2 years consistently.

All these would only be applicable if the domain u registered another domainer isn't already pitching similar version to the same end users. And the domain fits the industry of the end user or service 100%.

Now u don't have upto 50 names and u dey complain of no sales. U have 100 names that other domainers too have similar versions making almost 80percent of ur portfolio and u dey complain no sale.

U want to start today or having been trying for the past 5 months and u expext a sale.

Meanwhile, u went to university and spent 5 years+ with no guarantee of getting a job. Now tell me have u spent 5years in learning geo domaining without a sale

Patience patience. Even u jump to another trade u still require patience to learn the intricacies and be part of the best 10%.

Most of you guys that keep winning here are old members... don't tell me u're a newbie...
I never even learn the basics
I envy una Wella
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Nope, you've got it wrong.

Majourity of these end users don't know the value of domains, albeit having their exact company name .com.
The name I'm presenting him is it's EMD in .com but he has It in .Ai.

I've educated him more than enough on why the name must be in his possession, I even questioned his marketing team for not convincing him to grab the name.

I never come up with any strings of words and shove it on him that he must buy, but it's company exact match domain in king.

I just want him to see a huge traffic stats and perhaps he may grab what I'm saying.

NB; This isn't a $419 sales tongue
Do you get?

Learner47:

Bad mindset. Don't do it. Aim to be 100% transparent. If the end user doesn't see the value in the name itself. There are other 1000 domains and opportunity that awaits. You have to have an abundance mindset. One deal fail move to the next. If God says a deal will click it would.

What u give to the universe is what returns to u. Abeg let's be ethical.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:

Majourity of these end users don't know the value of domains, albeit having their exact company name .com.

I've educated him more than enough on why the name must be in his possession, I even questioned his marketing team for not convincing him to grab the name.

I never come up with any strings of words and shove it on him that he must buy, but it's company exact match domain in king.

I just want him to see a huge traffic stats and perhaps he may grab what I'm saying.
Do you get?

Those marketing team always discourage them from buying domains.I don't know why
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2022
They are terrible, they never know the value of domains in marketing, even more than that.
Everything they know about marketing is just social media, posting on Instagram, facebook, etc.

The domain industry hasn't done a lot to educate CEOs and marketers in this regard.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Those marketing team always discourage them from buying domains.I don't know why

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:

Do you get?

If the EMD make sense and can also be used by another competitor. Just put a four figure price on it. And have it in mind to renew every year. He will definitely come back or another end user would grab it. Also tell the man, the price will continue to increase every year. Everything boil down to how good the EMD is.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
It's his exact company name and the only one using the name.

From his very first response, I know that he never knew the value of domains.

The first reply I got from him was;
"Unsubscribe"

Learner47:

If the EMD make sense and can also be used by another competitor. Just put a four figure price on it. And have it in mind to renew every year. He will definitely come back or another end user would grab it. Also tell the man, the price will continue to increase every year. Everything boil down to how good the EMD is.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rm94(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Learner47:

Please I need to connect with you regarding an issue. I will send you a DM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Worldw: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
You can now bring all type of funds to my table and gift cards cos rates are sweet now

Itunes card 520/$

Amazon gift card 600/$

Sephora gift card 620/$

Steam wallet gift card 600/$

Apple gift card 580/$

Google play gift cards 540/$

Zelle funds 600/$

Applepay funds 570/$

Cash app funds 750/$

Venmo funds 465/$

Skrill funds 550/$

Rmb 113 #

Bitcoin you can ask for rate

Usdt you can ask for rate

I accept all currencies and I can send money to any country

WhatsApp
+2349127766631
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
What you need is stats on the domain not views on Dan

YoobaNesan:

Do you get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hello guys I'm new here, where can I start from

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by corleone21: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
toby345:
from page one

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
toby345:
You play too much cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
JohnQueen:
What you need is stats on the domain not views on Dan

How does he get the stats on the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keyz1: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Available for your email scrapping
Google maps and Facebook leads
#400 per domain
WhatsApp-09159885459
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Learner47:

I don't see profit in this sell-through-rate.

50 domain cost $500, how is selling on profitable?

Do you buy domains based on search volume and CPC?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:
It's his exact company name and the only one using the name.

From his very first response, I know that he never knew the value of domains.

The first reply I got from him was;
"Unsubscribe"

Please, can you share how you convince those with other extensions to buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Femcesc07:
What's the limit now?
$20
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2022

A .com is easy to remember.

One of Silicon Valley's most notable Venture Capitalists once said,
"Not having the .com of your name signifies weakness"

It’s the most important decision you will make for your business.

Using a .com is the most authoritative way of guaranteeing your site will be found on the web.

Having a .com gives you the credibility to overcome the initial barriers that cause so many businesses to falter.

It’s the key element for your website representation,

A .com domain name will encourage reputable companies to link to your site.

Your domain is the foundation of your online presence and can make or break your business.

A .com gives your business instant credibility and puts you in the same online marketplace as your biggest competitors.

A .com generate quality traffic to your business website. 

A .com domain is the default domain your customers will look for when trying to find your brand online.

Given its rich history, .com is the most memorable domain that is the most recognized by the general public. In fact, most people never think of trying others.

All fortune companies are all in .com.

A premium domain name will help your business achieve instant brand recognition, significantly lower marketing expenses, maximise brand recall, and accelerate value creation.

Not having a premium name will make your customers confuse you with other companies and you know, this might cost you a lot of opportunities like increase sales and direct traffic, open global markets, money on marketing and advertising etc.

Standing out just gets harder when people confuse you with other companies.

The problem with having hyphen in your name is that it signals weakness and will lower the value of the company in the eyes of your biggest prospect.

If you don't invest in your brand, who will?

There are no shortcuts when it comes to building exceptional brands. Having the right domain name is an intrinsic part of that journey.

Increase in direct traffic, growth in repeat customers, Increase trust, word of mouth, no traffic leaks, an important immunity against another brand who may grab the domain, better SEO and more effective marketing campaigns.
You didn't even realize you were missing on all of these?

And many more...

Greenscientist:

Please, can you share how you convince those with other extensions to buy?

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Greenscientist:

I don't see profit in this sell-through-rate.

50 domain cost $500, how is selling on profitable?

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

grin

This helps in no way.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
YoobaNesan:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.