Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554501 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
expertix:
Right click and open the promo link 5 or more times and each time will open with a separate windows and then go to your cart where you are having all of domains searched and buy them at once.

Good luck
Thanks for ur assistance on the page landing question
i am getting $2.99 at checkout. is this normal?

*MODIFIED*
i removed the +Monthly $1.99 option there below the $1 domain purchase. I hope i did right

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Treasure28:

Viola.
The party has resumed
grin Awoof dey run belle o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
0ubenji:
Thanks for ur assistance on the page landing question
i am getting $2.99 at checkout. is this normal?

*MODIFIED*
i removed the +Monthly $1.99 option there below the $1 domain purchase. I hope i did right
You are correct. Remove additional services if you don't want them and the price will reduce to $1 each x number of domains searched and you can buy them at once instead of buying one by one.
Though many tabs will open but you can just buy from the tab that has all the names you have searched when ready to buy them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
2sexycom:
grin Awoof dey run belle o
You might be right but namesol is now a very big and responsible registrar - they are having namejet and snapnames are now part of their outlets and web.com is their major company.

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2018/dailyposts/20181203.htm

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/12/03/web-com-acquires-tucows-half-of-namejet/

I had that fear when people were first making the noise of the promo, but I later joint the wagon after making several researches on them.

I assumed that, what is happening now is like they are trying to dominate domain name industry like Google is dominating internet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Truth4eva:

Log out of your Netsol account and log in again. Use credit card option to pay. If the problem persists, log out and log in and use PayPal option. Maybe it will be solved. I think you should register one domain at a time.
I made a purchase and I got confirmation email dat order is confirmed, I can also see the domain in my netsol acct.. can i go ahead with listing it for sale right away?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akanbiolawale(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Treasure28:

Viola.
The party has resumed
Treasure, this might interest you.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/looking-for-domains-with-double-i-l.1113479/
You know what i mean cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
zanebaddo:
baba please let me get this straight, netsol allows one to buy 5 domains with promo link per account.. how do people register so many names, is it by creating more accounts or with what you just said above?
You can register as many as possible but sometimes it will go and sometimes it won't.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
akanbiolawale:

Treasure, this might interest you.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/looking-for-domains-with-double-i-l.1113479/
You know what i mean cool
Sure.
Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Treasure28:

You can register as many as possible but sometimes it will go and sometimes it won't.
ok..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
I started domainin late this year following tips from this thread I have registered few domains all handreg though haven't sold any I have been stuck on outbounding despite reading through(sent mails to endusers from my gmail to the contact address gotten from there websites) I still feel am not doing it right brothers kindly help me with tips I don't mind sharing the proceeds with you as long as u will put me through thanks.
Cc expertix
Treasure28
2sexycom
Haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
0ubenji:
I made a purchase and I got confirmation email dat order is confirmed, I can also see the domain in my netsol acct.. can i go ahead with listing it for sale right away?
Yes you can list it for sale in any marketplace of your choice. Make sure you change the domain name servers at Netsol to those of a landing page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Truth4eva:

Yes you can list it for sale in any marketplace of your choice. Make sure you change the domain name servers at Netsol to those of a landing page.
yes, i used afternic as my landing page and plan to list on many other sites like undeveloped. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
0ubenji:
yes, i used afternic as my landing page and plan to list on many other sites like undeveloped. Thanks
Turn it the other way round. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
expertix:
Right click and open the promo link 5 or more times and each time will open with a separate windows and then go to your cart where you are having all of domains searched and buy them at once.

Good luck

Thanks a lot.
Had tried it once before but it didn't work out, but that after they had already blocked my card for the day.

I'll try it afresh after my usual 24hrs period of break, when my card should normally go through for at least 1 transaction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Quality of domain name, followed by patience and dedication.

What do you mean by handreg? Did you coin those words on your own or you searched and registered expired names?

300wayne:
I started domainin late this year following tips from this thread I have registered few domains all handreg though haven't sold any I have been stuck on outbounding despite reading through(sent mails to endusers from my gmail to the contact address gotten from there websites) I still feel am not doing it right brothers kindly help me with tips I don't mind sharing the proceeds with you as long as u will put me through thanks.
Cc expertix
Treasure28
2sexycom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Welcome to *ADEKUNLE* Global Communication

We are selling data for all networks at extremely low rate compared any other company with instant delivery after payment confirmations.

Also, subscription of DSTV, Gotv etc

*_Prices for All networks._*

*MTN*: 1Gb - #550
2Gb - #1100
5Gb - #2500

*AIRTEL*: 1Gb - #1000
3.5Gb- #2000
5Gb - #2500
7Gb - #3500

*9MOBILE*:250mb-300
500Mb - #450
1Gb - #750
1.5Gb - #1100
2Gb - #1400
3Gb - #2000

Glo price will be added soon.

*Our payments method is either through Bank Transfer/Bank Deposit or cash.*

*Bank Details*

*GTB*
Account number- 0424330201
Account name- Adekunle Azeez Adebayo.

*FirstBank*
Account numb- 3092459871
Account name- Adekunle Azeez Adebayo.

*Contacts*

*Whatsapp and call* - 081 229 80420
*Call only*-- 070 674 05932
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
haykay2005:

u mean I shud switch the nameserver to that of undeveloped from that of afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2018
0ubenji:
u mean I shud switch the nameserver to that of undeveloped from that of afternic?
Yup. List the domain on Afternic and point the domain to Undeveloped for a landing page

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2018
haykay2005:

Hello Boss, I install streak, but whenever I want to compose mail, it will pop-up survey questions, after completion, it will still remain. please how can i bypass that. any quick response is appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ammc(m): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2018
[b][color=#006600]We can handle your alibaba purchase!
We can handle your Aliexpress purchase!!
We can handle your 1688 purchase!!!
We can handle your taobao purchase!!!!
We can help you ship your item to anywhere in Nigeria!!!!!

Contact us for a deal today!

Whatsapp contact: http:///2348060728758
Email: engrammc@gmail.com
ammc1688@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by caybee007(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Morning guys, I hope we all know that all domains reg on netsol with the 1d promo has auto renewal. Bosses should tell us what to do when renewal is near ooooo. I also hope they will release auth code on time when we have to transfer to probably namesilo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealthfit: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Hi Boss in the house.
I want to commend the great works done here..
Please, help me appraise these domains
Cryptoconfer.com
Topbusinessinfo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Wealthfit:
Hi Boss in the house. I want to commend the great works done here.. Please, help me appraise these domains Cryptoconfer.com Topbusinessinfo.com
They are good buys, imo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2018
expertix:

You might be right but namesol is now a very big and responsible registrar - they are having namejet and snapnames are now part of their outlets and web.com is their major company.

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2018/dailyposts/20181203.htm

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/12/03/web-com-acquires-tucows-half-of-namejet/

I had that fear when people were first making the noise of the promo, but I later joint the wagon after making several researches on them.

I assumed that, what is happening now is like they are trying to dominate domain name industry like Google is dominating internet.

when Godaddy was giving coupons (I missed those days) they renewal was fair but netsol renewal is 34$. be ready.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2018
IDEALCASH:

I install streak, but whenever I want to compose mail, it will pop-up survey questions, after completion, it will still remain. please how can I bypass that. any quick response is appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2018
IDEALCASH:

Hello Boss, I install streak, but whenever I want to compose mail, it will pop-up survey questions, after completion, it will still remain. please how can i bypass that. any quick response is appreciated.
Contact Streak support. That's strange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2018
haykay2005:
Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2018
IDEALCASH:

any use for this over other mail providers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Disembark, ZaRed, wisefingers, mejai(m), OlusegunAJ(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.