Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3592778 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2018
0ubenji:
any use for this over other mail providers?
STREAK is a mail tracking tool, it let you know if mail sent is open, read or otherwise.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealthfit: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
IDEALCASH:
They are good buys, imo
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nikkihope: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
customdeluxeboxes.com is the leading printing firm in USA which is really improving day by day. this Company has also online earning source which is priting for other countries for which they have earn money. Many of their orders are from other countries which give them a handsome amount in their revenue.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na wa o E hard o undecided

But why will end users ask you how much......u reply with a reasonable low price....like $200...viam dem no go reply again undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys, I have this brandable domain (S.w.u.n.e/com) that I have been holding for 2yrs now. Should I renew or let go

Your thoughts needed.

There's a startup that has the .co and I have pitched it to them twice without response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
sconp:
Hi guys, I have this brandable domain (S.w.u.n.e/com) that I have been holding for 2yrs now. Should I renew or let go

Your thoughts needed.

There's a startup that has the .co and I have pitched it to them twice without response.
It worth holding, it appreciate with age but you have to rigorously market it, put undeveloped landing page, take it to namejet auction e.t.c.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
IDEALCASH:
It worth holding, it appreciate with age but you have to rigorously market it, put undeveloped landing page, take it to namejet auction e.t.c.
It was actually on namerific
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
expertix:
Right click and open the promo link 5 or more times and each time will open with a separate windows and then go to your cart where you are having all of domains searched and buy them at once.

Good luck

DonX001:

Thanks a lot.
Had tried it once before but it didn't work out, but that after they had already blocked my card for the day.

I'll try it afresh after my usual 24hrs period of break, when my card should normally go through for at least 1 transaction.

Yep thanks Expertix, this worked.
I snapped up 5 domain names sharperly yesterday.
Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealthfit: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
IDEALCASH:

Please Bosses here share some tips on brandable domain and how to check its marketability...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dkizzy01: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please I need to learn this domain flipping from scratch, can someone here add me to his/her group for tut or recommend a YouTube channel to learn..thanks.

My whatsapp number is 07061960316
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2018
haykay2005:
Handreg 2 months ago. Undeveloped inbound. The initial offer was $1500,which I rejected. We later settled for $2k
If i put a BIN price of $500 and I outbound to someone who eventually offers to pay $400 and I agree, does undeveloped reflect the concluded price in the transaction mail sent to me?

2. If someone via inbound makes an offer lesser than what you put up at undeveloped, do they(undeveloped) contact you if you wanna accept or reject?
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:30am On Dec 31, 2018
0ubenji:
If i put a BIN price of $500 and I outbound to someone who eventually offers to pay $400 and I agree, does undeveloped reflect the concluded price in the transaction mail sent to me?

2. If someone via inbound makes an offer lesser than what you put up at undeveloped, do they(undeveloped) contact you if you wanna accept or reject?
Thanks.

Number 2 is yes, they let you know of an offer via mail, with a link, where you either accept, counter offer or reject the offer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ammc(m): 4:32am On Dec 31, 2018
We can handle your alibaba purchase!
We can handle your Aliexpress purchase!!
We can handle your 1688 purchase!!!
We can handle your taobao purchase!!!!
We can help you ship your item to anywhere in Nigeria!!!!!

Contact us for a deal today!

Whatsapp contact: http:///2348060728758
Email: engrammc@gmail.com
ammc1688@gmail.com

Customer's Review:
https://www.nairaland.com/4450457/ammc-cargo-buys-ships-items

#Ammc
#Purchasing Agent
#Shipping Agent
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#OnTimeResponse
#FastDelivery
#ExcellentCustomerServices
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Promxy94:

Number 2 is yes, they let you know of an offer via mail, with a link, where you either accept, counter offer or reject the offer.
thanks.. I guess it's not possible to sell above your BIN price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robisky001(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2018
DonX001:

Yep thanks Expertix, this worked.
I snapped up 5 domain names sharperly yesterday.
Thanks a bunch!
Please where did you get those 5 domain from. The ones in Expireddomain are quite on the high side.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Hello fam, great work here.

Please how long does Namejet take to approve submitted names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
2sexycom:
when Godaddy was giving coupons (I missed those days) they renewal was fair but netsol renewal is 34$. be ready.
Ready for what? can't you transfer? And before then several must have gone and must have made some money and I will renew if I can; and forgo those that are not sell-able.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2018
caybee007:
Morning guys, I hope we all know that all domains reg on netsol with the 1d promo has auto renewal. Bosses should tell us what to do when renewal is near ooooo. I also hope they will release auth code on time when we have to transfer to probably namesilo.
You can switch off the auto renewal and secondly, you can remove your card/s when you are done with registrations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
dkizzy01:
Please I need to learn this domain flipping from scratch, can someone here add me to his/her group for tut or recommend a YouTube channel to learn..thanks.

My whatsapp number is 07061960316

1. Go to YouTube and search 'Domain flipping', tons of videos there. Don't mind the titles (e.g how to make $200 per day flipping domains grin). If we all made $6k every month in domains, most will quit their day jobs. Just watch and sieve the important stuff.

2. Google 'domaining .pdf'. Also use the related searches at the base of the search results. You'll see many domaining e books. Download and read.

2. Read this thread from scratch. Read this one too (https://www.nairaland.com/3086121/domain-flipping-experience-revealed). You'll be amazed how much you'll know in a short time. You'll also see how the same questions have been answered multiple times.

3. Note that knowing these stuff won't make you a badass overnight. I spent months reading, buying crap names, going for a paid class yet I still buy crap names haha. But I do admit there's a slight improvement plus I've sold a few hundred $ and boy did it feel good.

4. Sleep on namepros. Visit the newbie section, read, read, read.

5. If you have a question, say how to change domain name servers, you can always ask Google first. Replies are instant. Then bring it here if it's a tough nut to crack.

These should get you started on your domaining journey. Good luck cool

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2018
nikkihope:
customdeluxeboxes.com is the leading printing firm in USA which is really improving day by day. this Company has also online earning source which is priting for other countries for which they have earn money. Many of their orders are from other countries which give them a handsome amount in their revenue.

How does it work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Robisky001:
Please where did you get those 5 domain from. The ones in Expireddomain are quite on the high side.
Highside? How?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Any cheap domain registrar or promo going on? Have got some domains to register
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2018
iCauseTrouble:
Any cheap domain registrar or promo going on? Have got some domains to register
Network Solution is still on for $1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2018
I need someone to help me register a domain name...not free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2018
2sexycom:
Network Solution is still on for $1
It's no more accepting my card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
iCauseTrouble:

It's no more accepting my card
use PayPal

GTB works well on it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
2sexycom:
use PayPal

GTB works well on it.

Hello, Good afternoon, I'd like to send you an Email, I want to ask you a question.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:

Hello, Good afternoon, I'd like to send you an Email, I want to ask you a question.
I didn't see your message.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
2sexycom:
I didn't see your message.
I have a problem sending messages on here, Can I get your email address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Robisky001:

Netsol (Network Solutions), with their $1 per domain promo using this link-

https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V150&promo=NACQ100&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzJu4ouTC3wIVCsZkCh0wnQqEEAAYAiAAEgIDz_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalex0(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
DonX001:

Netsol (Network Solutions), with their $1 per domain promo using this link-

https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V150&promo=NACQ100&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzJu4ouTC3wIVCsZkCh0wnQqEEAAYAiAAEgIDz_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I want to buy a domain now

should I continue unsecured?

please reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:

I have a problem sending messages on here, Can I get your email address?
I have replied you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Collinser(m), AAA593 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.