Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553967 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
U1:

In case of next time, simply delete to get your refund.

But please note that you can only get refunds for 10% of your registrations in a month - a minimum of one - from what I remember. Your money is a gone if you delete more than that and I learnt that the hard way. cheesy

Lol, thanks. I decided to keep the name. Could be worth the gamble.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2022
SKhanmi:

You used the new grey accounts right?

yea, its the new one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2022
honestmike:

yea, its the new one

Odd, Actually received grey alert before afternic even sent their payment mail a day later. Maybe you should wait and see.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Seems GoMoney is back. Or this mail is just bullshit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2022

Hello, my mentioned are deleted by bot, I guess, you don't have to quote the whole sales write-up.

I received an email from someone here and here's the content:

"Please how did you set up grey. co on afternic.

Step 1: Login to Afternic and navigate to your account dashboard as shown in the images.

Step 2: On the new page go ahead and click edit your default payment method (No need opening new Payment method.

Step 3: A Prompts will appear with your personal details; scroll down and change your country/regions to United Kingdom. Next

Step: Copy your new Grey .co GBP details and fill the required box. Observe the image and set payment method to echeck / local SEPA transfer. Next, Next. Done!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MirrorD(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sales alert grin

Metalfabricationshops//in king

Hold time : 3months+

Sale price : 160

Venue : afternic.

Glory be to God.

And thanks to my boss in this biz Vikkoh for showing me the way, never get tired of my endless questions grin

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sale report

Name: TexasLegacyRealty(king)
BIN: $499
SP: $499
HT: 5 days
Type: outbound
Sales venue: DAN
Contributors:
1) iykepromotions (Domain flipping Mentorship)
2) erjo (Email scraping services)

Well wishes to everyone.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrPADDY:
Sale report

Contributors:

Well wishes to everyone.

Congratulations bro cool

Hand reg or re-registered
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Robnectar:

Congratulations bro cool

Hand reg or re-registered
ED Re-registered
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrPADDY:

ED Re-registered

Happy for u mehn,... Congratulations once again, I tap in to ur grace,... Pray for me make I hit my 1st sales too cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sales Alert!!!
Domain name: Texas // Ranch // Sale
Sale venue: Dan Distribution Network (Dec 14,)
Lander: [/b]DNS to DAN
[b]Listing type :
BIN USD 939 / Make Offer
Sale price: USD 939
Acquired venue : ED Namecheap (11-Nov-2022)
Acquired price: USD 7.88
Hold time: 30 days
Lead sources: Let's Extract Gmap + Cbit
Payment method : Grey. co GBP
Amount received : £607 grey (appx 751$)

More sales. I noticed gbp forex currency has been dipping since begining of this Month.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by exegesis: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good evening. You guys should please come to my aid because I don't know what to do again. Perhaps someone is going through the same thing.

After threatening Grey with someone, they responded to my messages and have been helpful. The problem now is that they want to make the so-called manual refund to where the withdrawal came from but payooner are saying they don't accept such transfers and Grey should send it back to the sender. I told them they're the senders na. They said the original sender which is upwork. I almost asked the customer care representative if he's crazy. Is upwork a bank? I might be wrong, though. It might be possible
I've sent upwork a mail.

Okay, Grey, since payooner said they don't accept such transfers, send the money back to where it was heading before the whole drama started - my GBP grey account. They said they can't. It must be payooner. Which kine wahala be this? Abi them dey whyne me? They're just wasting my time so I won't go to the person I threatened them with?

Please you people should look into the matter for me. I worked hard to get the money these people want me to forfeit just like that. Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrPADDY:
Sale report

Contributors:

Well wishes to everyone.
Awesome! Congrats bro. Very Happy for you! More sales. Big congrats too to the recent sellers.

Several youths now are beginning to have the right mindset of knowing and implementing how to make money legitimately from Nigeria. Rest of mind and genuine happiness.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robinscrusoe(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hello, i saw post telling people not to use grey.co. Can anybody clarify this please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hizraehl(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hello, everyone, I've been reading this thread from the beginning and all i can say is, wonderful. But the messages are overwhelming. Abeg who go fit help me here, country hard. Hints and tips would go a really long way, I'm seeing so many paths here i dont know how which to take. Can anyone put me through please. I don't mind multiple opinions from the bosses in the house. Thanks y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xiitu(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
hizraehl:
Hello, everyone, I've been reading this thread from the beginning and all i can say is, wonderful. But the messages are overwhelming. Abeg who go fit help me here, country hard. Hints and tips would go a really long way, I'm seeing so many paths here i dont know how which to take. Can anyone put me through please. I don't mind multiple opinions from the bosses in the house. Thanks y'all

I join in your plea chief.
I have been sleeping all this years. I just woke up from my slumber and have broken the shackles of my village people. I'm ready to embark on this journey. Lord, give the Bosses on here the zeal to carry me along. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dm let me try something
exegesis:
Good evening. You guys should please come to my aid because I don't know what to do again.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrPADDY:
Sale report

Contributors:

Well wishes to everyone.

The “king“ added to the domain is what? The eXtension?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
sammyrollo:

King means dot com extension

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
hizraehl:

If you don't have money but you have time.

1. Go and start reading from page1 till date.
2. Go to namepros and read.
3. Go to aisbabdomain and read
4. Continue reading.

If you have money
1. Enrol for training with the OP or any other guru here OR

2. Buy books by yogi or any other books online.

Do not rush things.

Lastly, no come with the mind of making money instantly ok - you might be lucky though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrPADDY:
Sale report

Contributors:

Well wishes to everyone.

Congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iceberg02(m): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Seems GoMoney is back. Or this mail is just bullshit.

Have you confirmed if GoMoney back sir?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Healthquest: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2022
exegesis:
Good evening. You guys should please come to my aid because I don't know what to do again. Perhaps someone is going through the same thing.

After threatening Grey with someone, they responded to my messages and have been helpful. The problem now is that they want to make the so-called manual refund to where the withdrawal came from but payooner are saying they don't accept such transfers and Grey should send it back to the sender. I told them they're the senders na. They said the original sender which is upwork. I almost asked the customer care representative if he's crazy. Is upwork a bank? I might be wrong, though. It might be possible
I've sent upwork a mail.

Okay, Grey, since payooner said they don't accept such transfers, send the money back to where it was heading before the whole drama started - my GBP grey account. They said they can't. It must be payooner. Which kine wahala be this? Abi them dey whyne me? They're just wasting my time so I won't go to the person I threatened them with?

Please you people should look into the matter for me. I worked hard to get the money these people want me to forfeit just like that. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for ur ordeal.
It'll be sort out because upwork customer care are somehow active.

I need your help on which platform is best to recieve usd from upwork.

I'm trying to use my Gtb Usd account but the currency remain at naira.
Is der away I could achieve that or it's the payoner that's the best available option?
Thanks as u give me expo on ds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2022
sammyrollo:

.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2022
hizraehl:
the messages are overwhelming.

If you can't start from page 1, start from January 1st 2022 post. Take it one day at a time.

hizraehl:
I'm seeing so many paths here i dont know how which to take. Can anyone put me through please. I don't mind multiple opinions from the bosses in the house. Thanks y'all

You said you are seeing so many paths & don't know which to take and at the very same time, you are asking for multiple opinions from the bosses

Isn't that contradictory?

Contact the OP for training BUT you must read this thread if you want to make headway.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2022
iceberg02:

Have you confirmed if GoMoney back sir?
not yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Good morning everyone. Pls how do I get endusers email via Facebook. The method I use seems not to be working any longer. Tnx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2022
exegesis:

I've sent upwork a mail.

Can they send to Grey to Grey so we buy the funds with our grey and pay you Naira.....you can chat or reach us on 08088759163.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Healthquest:

Sorry for ur ordeal.
It'll be sort out because upwork customer care are somehow active.

I need your help on which platform is best to recieve usd from upwork.

I'm trying to use my Gtb Usd account but the currency remain at naira.
Is der away I could achieve that or it's the payoner that's the best available option?
Thanks as u give me expo on ds
Payoneer and Transfer wise still remain your best bet when recieving money from any freelance site . We recieved payment on your bahalf and credit your bank account at good rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IAMPEDRO: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
It takes those standing upright to help others stand well.

Young people should invest or go into a long term business now when we are young. Also you can earn from your expenses while you purchase online.

Just message me on WhatsApp for more info 08112947090

This is for everyone.
Good morning

I am Efosa Pedro

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.