Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544228 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Email Scraping Xmas Promo is here again.

Use this opportunity to get quality leads at affordable rate.

3 Geos for 1k (Gmaps or Yellow Page Leads)

EMD - 500 per domain (Gmaps or Yellow Page Leads)

Have a domain name that's about to expire? One more trial can make the difference.

This offer is for a limited time. Grab it while it lasts.

Reach me on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature.

Bonus: Patronize me and get 3 keywords that sell faster than the speed of light this Xmas period! For Newbies only. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Good day greater freelancers. @ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES. We are still your best and active plug for all your e-currency exchange.

We buy Payoneer , Paypal , Skrill , Neteller and Transferwise funds at good rate

We also do withdrawal such from Fiverr , Upwork , Freelancer, Amazon kdp, domain sale withdrawal etc.... ALL AT GOOD RATE.

......Kindly slide to our dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below on signature for instant exchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2022
So I have this domain name that's worth $1250 listed on Dan and I have been holding it for over 3month now, so today I tryna reduce the price of this domain to $500 but Dan is not letting it that happen, that I can only increase it to from $1k upwards, shey nah by force

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Let me have the name, I will give you $5k. grin
Robnectar:
So I have this domain name that's worth $1250 listed on Dan and I have been holding it for over 3month now, so today I tryna reduce the price of this domain to $500 but Dan is not letting it that happen, that I can only increase it to from $1k upwards, shey nah by force

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

Please check your minimum offer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2022
SKhanmi:

You used the new grey accounts right?

I'm in touch with grey.co already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

Dan won make u rich by force you no gree grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:
dm me I'll give you $8k for the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eliclassic: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Have been added to groups where I received top notch tutorials for free by generous people here.

>pls can i get added to those groups?

>pls which vpn offers free internet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Promxy94:

Minimum offer is $1k and me even tryna reduce to 900 he refused, oga sapa dey hole me,... And I go quickly like discharge dis domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
honestmike:

dm me I'll give you $8k for the name

Pls I'm not joking,.. if nah 200$ self I go sell am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Promxy94:

$1k is the minimum,..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

$1k is the minimum,..
Use your head! Reduce your minimum to 200 or whatever suits you and your buy now price higher. This is not rocket science. sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Dan won make u rich by force you no gree grin grin grin

Mehn, make Dan stop all dis rough play
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

$1k is the minimum,..
You can't set BIN price below minimum offer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

$1k is the minimum,..
You can't set BIN price below the minimum offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Koats14:
Use your head! Reduce your minimum to 200 or whatever suites you and your buy now price higher. This is not rocket science. sad

U don't understand me bro,... I said I tried reducing it, but Dan refused except I put $1k upwards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Avast:

You can't set BIN price below the minimum offer

Nice,...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by exegesis: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Healthquest:

Sorry for ur ordeal.
It'll be sort out because upwork customer care are somehow active.

I need your help on which platform is best to recieve usd from upwork.

I'm trying to use my Gtb Usd account but the currency remain at naira.
Is der away I could achieve that or it's the payoner that's the best available option?
Thanks as u give me expo on ds
Open a geegpay account and link it to your upwork account. No transfer fees unlike if you send it to payooner first.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

U don't understand me bro,... I said I tried reducing it, but Dan refused except I put $1k upwards
I doubt it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by exegesis: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Zidoh:
Can they send to Grey to Grey so we buy the funds with our grey and pay you Naira.....you can chat or reach us on 08088759163.
They refused to send it to my grey account. Even if they agreed to send it there, I'd simply convert it to naira and send it to my local bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I doubt it.

Maybe I guys would understand now,...

Screenshot below

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

Screenshot below
Reduce the second option where you have 900 to 100. Cancel out the 900.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Reduce the second option where you have 900 to 100. Cancel out the 900.

Still D same babe,... except I put $1k upwards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

check your settings. you set a minimum for all your domains there.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

You don't know what you are doing. Chat their admin to go into your account and reduce it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

Screenshot below
Turn off Make Offer for the domain name. Then set your Buy Now price as you please. After saving, turn "make offer" on and set accordingly. This should resolve the situation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Compliments of the season to you all!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices (Geo and EMD domains).

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

All emails to be verified.

Geo - #400
EMD - #800

WhatsApp - 09157906580

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jamescool2:
Good morning everyone. Pls how do I get endusers email via Facebook. The method I use seems not to be working any longer. Tnx

You can't copy or it won't take you to the mail app directly?

Use "desktop view" when you get to the Facebook page, you should be able to click on the email directly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
exegesis:

They refused to send it to my grey account. Even if they agreed to send it there, I'd simply convert it to naira and send it to my local bank account.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ANTAX99, Fixitnow, Avast(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.