Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543275 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Jamescool2:
Gud morning. Please who has made use of escrow dot com to sell domains. How does it work?
Why can't you use Dan? Why the stress?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2022
ClixMaster:
Why can't you use Dan? Why the stress?

Enduser requested for it. I'm still trying to convince him to use dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Jamescool2:

Enduser requested for it. I'm still trying to convince him to use dan

For someone who suggested escrow, I think convincing him to use GoDaddy is way easier.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2022
Rankett:

He probably misqouted him. He wanted to quote this guy at that bolded.
correct!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Contact me for your email scraping services at a very affordable price (Geo domains).

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

Price: #400 only

All emails to be verified.

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi

How did you reduce price till it reached $80 without it looking desperate to sell?

I know of discounting domain but I'm wondering what I will say again after that discount to reduce the price further.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Greenscientist:

How did you reduce price till it reached $80 without it looking desperate to sell?

I know of discounting domain but I'm wondering what I will say again after that discount to reduce the price further.
$100 sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello to my outbounders.

Notice of Discontinuance!!!

Hope you are having a good day today.

It's a month of our outbound journey.

Happy to let you know that I will love to end the contract from here.You will have to stop outbounding any of my domain names which you are currently working on, or have previously worked on.

Note: Please accept this as a medium of communication, or substituted means as to discontinuation of any agreement entered into either publicly or privately as to outbounding of Domains with Promxy94

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards
Promxy94.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Can one buy a domain which CPC is 30:58 for parking

I want to be parking the domain name does the CPC rate make it worth buying?
Need answers pls??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Robnectar:
Can one buy a domain which CPC is 30:58 for parking

I want to be parking the domain name does the CPC rate make it worth buying?
Need answers pls??

Parking dosent work again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Parking dosent work again.
It does.
If you know you know..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
temitopteas:

It does.
If you know you know..
Do you have names come.com, home.com and and premium names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
tinnymerit:

Do you have names come.com, home.com and and premium names?
it's not about having premium one word(s).
domain names like Sewing \ Craft and \club was a testimony here and even some three worder still earns some reasonable amount of $$ so far it has what it takes to earn.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
temitopteas:

it's not about having premium one word(s).
domain names like Sewing \ Craft and \club was a testimony here and even some three worder still earns some reasonable amount of $$ so far it has what it takes to earn.

please enlighten us, what does it take for a domain to earn? what are the stats to look out for
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Promxy94:
Hello to my outbounders.

Notice of Discontinuance!!!

Hope you are having a good day today.

It's a month of our outbound journey.

Happy to let you know that I will love to end the contract from here.You will have to stop outbounding any of my domain names which you are currently working on, or have previously worked on.

Note: Please accept this as a medium of communication, or substituted means as to discontinuation of any agreement entered into either publicly or privately as to outbounding of Domains with Promxy94

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards
Promxy94.

Learned colleague grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks to God!

Sold MortgageTeam/co and AdultWorld/co for $500 each. The former @afternic on the last day of October and the later a bin sale @dan earlier this week.

They're part of the .Cos I got between last year and early this year before the crazy price hike on every decent .co names by the registry.

Overall it's been a profitable test although over 50 of them has expired and won't be renewed.

The major message I feel like passing here though is for everyone to disable 2fa on Sav.com. If you can't, please change it to email if you're currently using SMS.

It nearly cost me the sale. The SMS wasn't getting delivered and there was absolutely no means of getting in touch with their support once you're locked out of your account.

Was directed to one of their staff at namepros who eventually gave me directions on how to go about it.

Avoid 2fa on Sav.com guys.

Merry Christmas brothers. May God keep favouring us all.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Congratulations to recent sellers. More sales to us.

Omor it's been a long read

Sold Texas // Handyman // Service for $100

Thanks to Jehovah and to my brother and benefactor Etifit

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
2022 domaining summary...

Current portfolio size = 279
.xyz = 87
.co = 27
.com = 165
Total domain sold = 26
Total C.P = $1,219
Total S.P(Gross) = $9,688
Total S.P = $7,525
Net Profit = $6,306

Lead source: Bing, GMap, Snov(free), LocalLeadFinder(Started using this September).

Outbound method: Manual(Boomerang), MailChimp: (for leads above 250), sold 4 names using this. Response rate is high, due to endusers unsubscribing and reply with " not interested". Using free version.

Note: I make use of custom mail.

No further info.

Appreciation goes to all the bosses, people that have been sharing useful info here, more sales to us all. To the OP of this thread, IK...you are blessed IJN.

See you next year...

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
massive1019:
2022 domaining summary...

Current portfolio size = 279
.xyz = 87
.co = 27
.com = 165
Total domain sold = 26
Total C.P = $1,219
Total S.P(Gross) = $9,688
Total S.P = $7,525
Net Profit = $6,306

Lead source: Bing, GMap, Snov(free), LocalLeadFinder(Started using this September).

Outbound method: Manual(Boomerang), MailChimp: (for leads above 250), sold 4 names using this. Response rate is high, due to endusers unsubscribing and reply with " not interested". Using free version.

No further info.

Appreciation goes to all the bosses, people that have been sharing useful info here, more sales to us all. To the OP of this thread, IK...you are blessed IJN.

See you next year...
Congratulations!!!

A good way to end a year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
It's my birthday today...House wish me well eh

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
BusinessHub1:

Happy birthday. Many more years of fruitfulness ahead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
BusinessHub1:

Wish you massive sale. Happy birthday bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2022

@ massive1019 I would appreciate if you can give a lead on how to go about having custom mail, which registrar you use and plan.

Here are few things that worked for me:

Here is thing I normally do use LE, then use CB for authentic email. The more CB email you got, the better.

I outbound from 8pm to 6am. Almost all my sales drop at night.

Use a very crafting sales letter with subject, then follow up like you know what they're thinking.

Most follow up are majory 3 times in a week. Just like aggressive outbound.

You would get, reply, someone demanding questions or another name, clear their doubt...

That all

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Email Subject I use :
Let Desire User Find You Easily To Locate & Make Their Endless Searching A Halt With this DN...

Improves Your Web Presence
Get Noticed Online With A Great DN Like this...

Reach out to Millions of Users Annually with TEXAS SOLAR COMPANY on GoDaddy

Mix them to avoid spam,

Email Body:

Dear valued User,

We wanted to let you know that the domain www.TexasSolarCompany.com
is available on GoDaddy domain sales page.

This is a great opportunity to secure a high-quality, memorable domain name for your Alternative energy source in Houston Tx.

This would help your company reach out to over 21 millions users annually when you use it as a marketing campaign strategy.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your business to the next level. Act now, visit GoDaddy.com then search for " www.TexasEnergyCompany.com
" to acquire instantly

Best regards,
Phillips

31 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dear Kelli, valued potential end users,

We wanted to remind you that the domain www.TexasRanchSale.com
is still available for purchase for the low price of $999.

This is a great opportunity to secure a high-quality, memorable domain name for your Ranch Realty / broker business in Texas.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your business to the next level. Act now and contact us to purchase before it's gone. Purchase Via www.TexasRanchSale.com

Best regards,

==================================
Hey. This is a prompt follow up.

I noticed you might be having issue buying this domain
www.TexasRanchSale.com here

Let me know your thoughts on this.
Visit www.GoDaddy.com website, search for the domain name " TexasRanchSale.com " and buy from their trusted service

Regards.

=====================================
Hey, trust this email finds you well.

I noticed you checked out this domain name SupplyCPAP.com

You can get it at a discounted price with end of the year sale for only $689 by visiting GoDaddy.com now and search for " Supply CPAP " today.

You can always buy it from their trusted escrow service.

Catch up on you later.

Regards
Jones

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Harllaby:

@ massive1019 I would appreciate if you can give a lead on how to go about having custom mail, which registrar you use and plan.

Here is thing I normally do use LE, then use CB for authentic email. The more CB email you got, the better.

Use a very crafting sales letter with subject, then follow up like you know what they're thinking.

You would get, reply, someone demanding questions or another name, clear their doubt...

That all
the tutorial on custom mail has been done...you can search for it.

You have a good strategy there...but dont you sleep?...as for me, i cant joke with my sleep...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Harllaby:

That all

Thanks for these tips

For CB, do you use phone to go about it or laptop?

I'm using it on phone and the process is hectic, especially for domains with large number of leads
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
congrats to the recent sellers. Since the day i bought my letsextract with some here, i never use it for one day. I was trying to move it to another pc but i couldnt remeber the email i used because some of my emails i used then have been banned, so i just left it there on my old laptop.
I hope i will be able to use it well next year while reactivating my domain business spirit too. Merry xmas to yu all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
massive1019:

How did you set up a custom mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
BusinessHub1:
Happy Birthday

I wish you many more blissful years ahead

More sales to you too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Harllaby:

What is CB - Full meaning

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.