Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539738 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
halogate:

Morning F&F.

Congrats to recent sellers.

Is anyone actively using Zenith Mastercard to purchase domains?..I'm thinking of opening a zenith acct.
Can't even use my gt card on AliExpress.

Thanks in adv.
I use Zenith Mastercard but you can't spend more than $20 a month

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
halogate:

Morning F&F.

Congrats to recent sellers.

Is anyone actively using Zenith Mastercard to purchase domains?..I'm thinking of opening a zenith acct.
Can't even use my gt card on AliExpress.

Thanks in adv.

Same here, can't use my gt card. Hope Zenith card can work out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
BusinessHub1:

This life is funny...
I saw this domain, watchlist it,it dropped, I saw it n pass,,, thinking it won't sell.
Went on and bought another name...now this is gone.
Yet am combing for sale o

Congratulations brother.
well probably you have another reason for not buying then but the domain has lots of potential end users and would have sold more if it's not outbounding.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I use Zenith Mastercard but you can't spend more than $20 a month
Thanks chief..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
AkProsper:

just used it now. rate is still 530. Please what's the monthly limit?

$25 for zenith, as at last month
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2022
When registering my domain name on name cheap, it it advisable to make my contact details like mail and phone number to be visible on whois? Please I need this answer urgently. Thanks everyone in adv
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 1:40am On Dec 20, 2022
iykepromotions:
well probably you have another reason for not buying then but the domain has lots of potential end users and would have sold more if it's not outbounding.
Quite sad I missed out cos of my poor judgement.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 1:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Zidoh:
Happy new week guys .More sale this week!!
We still remain your best and numeber one exchanger .
We buy fillowing funds at good rate : PAYPAL , PAYONEER , SKRILL , NETELLER , BTC , USDT , MOVO FUNDS ,APPLE PAY , REVOLUT , TRANSFER WISE and many more ..quick payment guarantee. Send us dm on Whatsapp on 08088759163.

Will you accept escrow for a transaction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:24am On Dec 20, 2022
BusinessHub1:

Don't beat yourself up, happens to the best in the industry too. Guess what your judgement call is being sharpened.

Sometimes, the names you will beat your chest & say will sell in record time, names that ticks all the boxes will be gathering dust in the marketplce, it is the one you regretted buying, the one you least expect that will sell

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DESTROTECH(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Crypto/Fx trader
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DESTROTECH(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2022
I open todays trade in the name of the father, son and the Holy Spirit amen…

Still active for all crypto deals

God bless all my Naira land customers who has been trading with us from day one, you guys are simply the best…

May your supplies never run dry in Jesus name

Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
BusinessHub1:

A poor judgment? Maybe and maybe not. When I started domaining It use to pain me deeply when I experienced this; what you have just experienced. Every domainers must experience this....."Ignoring a name that later went on to be sold by another domainer" It something every domainer must experience, it an integral part of the learning process.

In the past, this usually makes me feel really sad but today; things like this does not bothers me anymore even though I now experience it more often than ever.

As you spend more time in this game, you begin to discover your own angle, gradually carving out your own formula.

A phase will come, when you will come to this harsh realization that no Formula is perfect, something we thought exist and we seeking for. There are lots of strategies to domaining, strategies as much as we the participants in it. No strategy is perfect!! As time goes on, as you absorb new informations, you will know what to add to your strategy and what to remove from it.

True domainers will always be eager to tell you this..."you need a process that will give you just 1 out of 10" not a process that will give you 10/10. They are certainly sure that Domaining high profit margin will always cover your loss, leaving you gains. In the long run the profit are huge, sticking to the right things with patience and discipline, it get bigger. So, you need not to worry yourself about chasing that holy grail formula.

I can assure you this my friend...what you just termed a "poor judgement" is something you will always experience in this game. The best of us, experience it all the time. Don't get disappointed. I clearly know with time you will get it. Best of luck mate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2022
sammyrollo:
When registering my domain name on name cheap, it it advisable to make my contact details like mail and phone number to be visible on whois? Please I need this answer urgently. Thanks everyone in adv
Not advisable. Use privacy and don't pay for it. Most registrars offers this for free.

Don't reveal your location especially if you are in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
It seems their are people on this thread that are listing domains they don't own on DAN and put 'price request' on the lander. I don't know what they want to achieve by this; but why some of us go dey f up like this and not try to b legit. How can u try to sell something u don't own...

Should we start listing all those accounts on this thread? Or remain quiet.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Blow the breeze and let's see the fowl yansh grin

Every lander must leads to vawulence.

Learner47:
It seems their are people on this thread that are listing domains they don't own on DAN and put 'price request' on the lander. I don't know what they want to achieve by this; but why some of us go dey f up like this and not try to b legit. How can u try to sell something u don't own...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Learner47:

Fish dem out! Apostle must hear of this. grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Blow the breeze and let's see the fowl yansh grin

Every lander must leads to vawulence.

Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Learner47:

Bro pls go ahead. The early the better oo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rm94(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Learner47:
It seems
Senior please delete this information. I know you are doing the right thing by challenging them but the other smaller scammers may not have this information and will use this to perfect their own strategy thereby making the situation worse. Please take it down and shame anybody that is involved in this. When you gist people about fraud in this country of ours, they normally perfect their strategy after being armed with new points they were not aware of. My 2 kobo. I enjoy everyone that quoted same to please edit otherwise the situation will get worse.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tattooboy: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is one of the best threads on Nairaland. Kudos to all contributors!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
therealMcCain:

Don't beat yourself up, happens to the best in the industry too. Guess what your judgement call is being sharpened.

Sometimes, the names you will beat your chest & say will sell in record time, names that ticks all the boxes will be gathering dust in the marketplce, it is the one you regretted buying, the one you least expect that will sell
Well noted, we go head-on!!!

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Alexxien:

A poor judgment? Maybe and maybe not. When I started domaining It use to pain me deeply when I experienced this; what you have just experienced. Every domainers must experience this....."Ignoring a name that later went on to be sold by another domainer" It something every domainer must experience, it an integral part of the learning process.

In the past, this usually makes me feel really sad but today; things like this does not bothers me anymore even though I now experience it more often than ever.

As you spend more time in this game, you begin to discover your own angle, gradually carving out your own formula.

A phase will come, when you will come to this harsh realization that no Formula is perfect, something we thought exist and we seeking for. There are lots of strategies to domaining, strategies as much as we the participants in it. No strategy is perfect!! As time goes on, as you absorb new informations, you will know what to add to your strategy and what to remove from it.

True domainers will always be eager to tell you this..."you need a process that will give you just 1 out of 10" not a process that will give you 10/10. They are certainly sure that Domaining high profit margin will always cover your loss, leaving you gains. In the long run the profit are huge, sticking to the right things with patience and discipline, it get bigger. So, you need not to worry yourself about chasing that holy grail formula.

I can assure you this my friend...what you just termed a "poor judgement" is something you will always experience in this game. The best of us, experience it all the time. Don't get disappointed. I clearly know with time you will get it. Best of luck mate.
This is deep and informative.
We learn daily on this game.
Thanks for sparing your time to write this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
honestmike:

$25 for zenith, as at last month
Ok, thanks. Apart from zenith, which other bank is currently working?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LasgidiGigolo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Has anyone used access bank card to pay for domains in recent times?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Promo still available!

erjo:
Email Scraping Xmas Promo is here again.

Use this opportunity to get quality leads at affordable rate.

3 Geos for 1k (Gmaps or Yellow Page Leads)

EMD - 500 per domain (Gmaps or Yellow Page Leads)

Have a domain name that's about to expire? One more trial can make the difference.

This offer is for a limited time. Grab it while it lasts.

Reach me on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature.

Bonus: Patronize me and get 3 keywords that sell faster than the speed of light this Xmas period! For Newbies only. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
AkProsper:

Ok, thanks. Apart from zenith, which other bank is currently working?
UBA, GTB
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kobicove(m): 4:01am On Dec 21, 2022
HIScraziness:
bros some of us send up to 600 without a single response but at times u go get response plenty, 20? lmao

What?! shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:49am On Dec 21, 2022
HIScraziness:
bros some of us send up to 600 without a single response but at times u go get response plenty, 20? lmao
Lol
Me go send bulk mail and at least everyday i must get not interested.
A must. I am already used to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Domainer1999, written007 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.