Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539746 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2022
therealMcCain:

Boss. Abeg do a screenshot of the namepros post.

I don't see anything wrong in your offer!! Epik is having issues with master bucks & not domain registration. I recently registered about 5names there.

If anyone is into domaining & doesn't know what is happening to Epik & also know what to do with that info ought not to be into domaining.

If you don't understand something or aren't willing to take the risk, you stay clear of it. Nigerians already has a bad image why go to namepros to give more room for ridicule?

Just look at...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:
You Nigerians will always act like slaves.... you took something about your own brother from here to go tell whites because you want to curry favour.

Whoever took the post from here to Namepros, cos no one knew who is branduche except Nigerians from Nairaland, e no go better for you . I will refund the money and take down the post.

I hate when people can't use their brain. This is why iCauseTrouble and others have left this thread cos a lot of you here are idiots.

I swear. The inferiority complex. This street too dey f*CK up. Many pros have stopped contributing to this thread because of stuff like this. Look at Ed this days no better names... embarassed embarassed dem don't know this Whites no send their father. Most of them na capitalist. I repeat the whites no b Ur friend. Them no send Ur papa. If u guys don't wanna corporate, synergize, protect each other, help each other, wish other well, do ethical domaining, avoid piling the domaining world with scammish stuffs and avoid shortcuts their won't be meaningful progress. See how all these whites they help each other they make 10k, 20k &50k sales...u think TONY was able to it by himself...na lie. His fellow whites at the top that gave him the buzz codes..like he said "It's a closely guarded secret". or u think everyone isn't smart and hardworking.

If u think these whites would come and save u and give u d key to bigger sales like the ballers in the industry...u just dey deceive ursef...them no rate u at all. For their mind u r just another monkey.

If u like continue dey cast Ur fellow guys and give the whites all the infos...all of us go suffer am. I just pity some legit hardworking newbies..cause now domaining done harddddddd! Chai Nigerians we too dey f*up. No b this same naija a landlord report him neighbour say him dey do yahoo to the feds cause the guy dey progress and na legitimate online buiz...Kai ma country!

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

Just look at...

This is insane.

If this is what some people are here to do (to lick registrars asses), shame on them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

Bro, the issue is only Masterbuck that has issue. Epik registration is still goes well. Domain transfer is functioning well.

What suppose to be of help has become a disaster because someone backstab his own brother... this is how many Africans were sold into slavery because those they called their brother sold them to the whites.
How are you sure he is from here? This is an open thread and people from all countries visit this place. How do you know the poster is from here?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

Bro, the issue is only Masterbuck that has issue. Epik registration is still goes well. Domain transfer is functioning well.

What suppose to be of help has become a disaster because someone backstab his own brother... this is how many Africans were sold into slavery because those they called their brother sold them to the whites.

Yes I know and we are saying same thing, I still used epik to register domains uptill this moment. My last registration was 2days ago with epik and I will continue to use them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:
talk to support. It might be your network provider is delaying SMS delivery. Happened to me a few times. I had to disable it.
Ok, thanks . I'll even disable it self.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
How are you sure he is from here? This is an open thread and people from all countries visit this place.
I am very sure. We only know him as BrandUche here. only Nigerians know him as BrandUche here. look at the screenshot I dropped.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:
I am very sure. We only know him as BrandUche here. only Nigerians know him as BrandUche here. look at the screenshot I dropped.
Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Learner47:

I swear. The inferiority complex. This street too dey f*CK up. Many pros have stopped contributing to this thread because of stuff like this. Look at Ed this days no better names... embarassed embarassed dem don't know this Whites no send their father. Most of them na capitalist. I repeat the whites no b Ur friend. Them no send Ur papa. If u guys don't wanna corporate, synergize, protect each other, help each other, wish other well, do ethical domaining, avoid piling the domaining world with scammish stuffs and avoid shortcuts their won't be meaningful progress. See how all these whites they help each other they make 10k, 20k &50k sales...u think TONY was able to it by himself...na lie. His fellow whites at the top that gave him the buzz codes..like he said "It's a closely guarded secret". or u think everyone isn't smart and hardworking.

If u think these whites would come and save u and give u d key to bigger sales like the ballers in the industry...u just dey deceive ursef...them no rate u at all. For their mind u r just another monkey.

If u like continue dey cast Ur fellow guys and give the whites all the infos...all of us go suffer am. I just pity some legit hardworking newbies..cause now domaining done harddddddd! Chai Nigerians we too dey f*up. No b this same naija a landlord report him neighbour say him dey do yahoo to the feds cause the guy dey progress and na legitimate online buiz...Kai ma country!

Bro, Asians (Indians and Chinese) are the richest immigrants in the west because they protect each other's interest. If you go to US, you will find out that Indians are mostly the cab drivers. Once one comes in, they link up with those before them who show them the ropes.

I read a situation where Indians came together to buy a popular fuel station... They saved money together and use the profit from the business to help their families relocate to the US, help them with school and so on. This is how they operate. How do you think this Indians dominated the tech world? You think it is just by coding? grin

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Me I just want to know why u people created a domain WhatsApp group chat for Nigerians but still added foreigners inside grin

Will just add that no matter the ideas u think you can get from them foreigners, they’ll steal way more from u. I know Nigerians are not good people but then the devil u know… just stop telling foreigners about things happening here. Bye grin

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

Bro, Asians (Indians and Chinese) are the richest immigrants in the west because they protect each other's interest. If you go to US, you will find out that Indians are mostly the cab drivers. Once one comes in, they link up with those before them who show them the ropes.

I read a situation where Indians came together to buy a popular fuel station... They saved money together and use the profit from the business to help their families relocate to the US, help them with school and so on. This is how they operate. How do you think this Indians dominated the tech world? You think it is just by coding? grin

U r right. Just look at our leaders and the current day Nigeria. How we are divided! It seems this xtics is in our DNA. Help Ur fellow guys with how to fish & they would be d ones to come for Ur head. I learned this lesson the hard way which almost cost my life. Now I'm just incognito. Make Una no vex if I no dey reply emails there are some traumas that are life long..I just prefer to b on my own. That's y I try my best to drop the little I can in this thread.

Before, in the streets & within my colleagues I try to help everyone...let's get to the top together with infos, knowledge etc but after dem do me strong thing mennnhn I just have to be applying wisdom.

We too dey f*up for this country but it seems it's a general black African thing. Just look at Africa with so much minerals & we continue to be slaves to d whites...cause we don't wish each other well. I repeat today, if Africa collapses all continents would as well...like we don't really know our essence and pride ourselves...we don't know what we have. These whites are mad jealous and we can't even see it.

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2022
HIScraziness:
Me I just want to know why u people created a domain WhatsApp group chat for Nigerians but still added foreigners inside grin

You don't mean it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

Dom card and virtual card na still the same thing, funding for virtual card is way easier sef.
but the rate for Virtual card is high I think.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

Just look at...
mehn,this is why nobody wants to share information on this thread anymore. Someone here go and disclose this kind of information and still says he hope he gets into more problem, that's hatred.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Mrblaze06:
but the rate for Virtual card is high I think.

All platforms have different rates but it’s still the black market rate. Same rate you’d be funding your Dom card with. Chipper, Geeg pay, Grey are good platforms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Mrblaze06:
mehn,this is why nobody wants to share information on this thread anymore. Someone here go and disclose this kind of information and still says he hope he gets into more problem, that's hatred.

Yeah man, pure hatred.
It's a Nigerian, and as nice and helpful as Tony has always been, someone surprisingly still wants to disparage his person in public, even if it was to his own detriment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

Will just add that no matter the ideas u think you can get from them foreigners, they’ll steal way more from u. I know Nigerians are not good people but then the devil u know… just stop telling foreigners about things happening here. Bye grin

Domain group indeed....

Anything that got to do with my Nigerian brother's, in this business mehn I avoid it, this business na one man squad. I have learnt many lessons.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nurd(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2022
It's strange how people jump into conclusions because they want to defend their own. It's bad people... Nigeria is going no where with people like you.

You say someone from Nigeria is taking Nigerians issue to foreigners. Have you ever asked this your friend Tony what he does? Has he told you he is slaving for white people too? Have you asked him why he stopped posting on this Nairaland?

Since you have no sense to confirm things before acting mad.

This Tony collided with Epik to hold my $8k since September. I sold a site through epik escrow and this Tony guy was the escrow manager. The guy knew I won't be able to withdraw my money and still approved the escrow. I have have scrrenshot of where I told him to cancel the transaction before the deal was finalized. I even had the buyer do the same. Dude refused and my money (6million) has been stuck since. By the way, I have screenshots because I know some crazy guys will say it's not real.

And yes, I'm the one that posted it on Namepros. Let him, Tony, come out and defend himself. Why are you even posting for him? I really hope he gets into more problems as long as epik holds my money.

And enogo better for you too for posting without knowledge

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin grin

Interesting

nurd:
It's strange how people jump into conclusions because they want to defend their own. It's bad people... Nigeria is going no where with people like you.

You say someone from Nigeria is taking Nigerians issue to foreigners. Have you ever asked this your friend Tony what he does? Has he told you he is slaving for white people too? Have you asked him why he stopped posting on this Nairaland?

This Tony collided with Epik to hold my $8k since September. I sold a site through epik escrow and this Tony guy was the escrow manager. The guy knew I won't be able to withdraw my money and still approved the escrow. I have have scrrenshot of where I told him to cancel the transaction before the deal was finalized. I even had the buyer do the same. Dude refused and my money (6million) has been stuck since. By the way, I have screenshots because I know some crazy guys will say it's not real.

And yes, I'm the one that posted it on Namepros. Let him, Tony, come out and defend himself. Why are you even posting for him? I really hope he gets into more problems as long as epik holds my money.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nurd(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2022
The fact that someone knows what's going on but still deals with him and even defend him shows a lot. Any small thing now, we go shout government is bad.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Demogorgon:
Can you recommend a good exchanger? Thank you
whatsapp +234 806 711 6860. Tell him iyke recommended you. He will fund your registrar account with USD, you pay him in Naira.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2022
iykepromotions:
whatsapp +234 806 711 6860. Tell him iyke recommended you. He will fund your registrar account with USD, you pay him in Naira.
Thanks boss. I really appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2022
iykepromotions:

Hello Boss,

Please which registrar do you recommend?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2022
nurd:

Let's call spade a spade. Were you expecting Tony to help you because you are a nigerian "his brother"?

Tony is an employee of Epik & most likely acted upon instruction from his paymaster.

I have read similar cases on Twitter even for higher amounts. This is an Epik issue & not Tony issue.

I know at the beginning Tony or someone from Epik was really helping the house, I guess this is what led to see finish & entitlement

Have you read the terms & conditions of epik & its escrow service? Go & read it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Someone posted on Twitter, I can't find the link on this same escrow brouhaha

His own name was even on lease, he had reached out to Epik to cancel the lease & likewise told the buyer to stop making payments. It didn't go down well cos Epik kept making withdrawals

Epik is having serious issues that is beyond all of us, if you are affected, it's painful but you have to wait & see how things unfold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Just to add even though it's unrelated.

All those using grey & co to recieve funds including payoneer should know that it comes with a risk.

One day, anything can happen & your funds can become stuck & lost forever. You should be aware of that risk & prepare your mind for it.

One way to mitigate this is to use crypto to recieve payout & your dorm acc(they all have their risk)

For old timers, nobody expected libertyreserve to go under but it went down with alot of peoples fund.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Stiw: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Hi guys, when I was left without a job, I decided to try to learn binary options trading. I spent months on it, trained on a demo account, and now I’m earning good money a year later, this article about brokers can help you deal with this work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2022
nurd:

You are mad... ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED? YOU ARE INSANE... so all these was done to get back at him? Did he tell you that he is the owner of the company? Motherfurker, I had my own money held there too... EVERYONE was affected.

You have only exposed yourself.

Go furk yourself... E no go better for you. did u consult with anyone? Vindictive motherfurker...

He won't get into any trouble. He is not the owner of the company, moooron. Go and meet the owners of the company to get your money back since you want to be an idiooot so bad. Or you don't know where Rob Monster is?

Arindin!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nurd(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2022
therealMcCain:

Let's call spade a spade. Were you expecting Tony to help you because you are a nigerian "his brother"?

Tony is an employee of Epik & most likely acted upon instruction from his paymaster.

I have read similar cases on Twitter even for higher amounts. This is an Epik issue & not Tony issue.

I know at the beginning Tony or someone from Epik was really helping the house, I guess this is what led to see finish & entitlement

Have you read the terms & conditions of epik & its escrow service? Go & read it.

What are you trying to get at gan na?

Why would I expect him to help me? I don't have any business with him. And since you are showing too know, go and read what an "escrow manager" is. He, as a Nigerian, should have stopped working with epik when he knows epik is owing dozens of people money and won't pay subsequent customers. And if he decides to work with them, that's his problem. Yes I know people like you. That's how you'll talk when you don't have a skin in the game. Keep on...

Point is: I'll not be here and epiks service will be recommended without me saying something. If someone has pointed that out to me, I wouldn't have fell victim.

Tony is an employee of Epik & most likely acted upon instruction from his paymaster. Hehe. So he is doing the right thing by working with a company that is scamming people and still come here to advertise their service? Ewo!

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

are you referring to me? I didn't create any whatsapp group o. The one I belong to does not have foreigners. If you see foreign numbers there, na Nigerians wey get US numbers. I used to have a US number but not anymore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

All platforms have different rates but it’s still the black market rate. Same rate you’d be funding your Dom card with. Chipper, Geeg pay, Grey are good platforms
Add your Dom account on Dan and Afternic, collect payout and use it to buy domains and renewals. Also withdraw FX over the counter. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nurd(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

You are mad... ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED? YOU ARE INSANE... so all these was done to get back at him? Did he tell you that he is the owner of the company? Motherfurker, I had my own money held there too... EVERYONE was affected.

You have only exposed yourself.

Go furk yourself... E no go better for you. did u consult with anyone? Vindictive motherfurker...

He won't get into any trouble. He is not the owner of the company, moooron. Go and meet the owners of the company to get your money back since you want to be an idiooot so bad. Or you don't know where Rob Monster is?

Arindin!

Ode nie.

All you wrote won't change anything. I know you'll defend him. Why didn't you go and tell your family to buy the domains so you can pay him $100? So you are finding a way for him to withdraw his own money meanwhile he is part of the cause of others getting their money stuck?

Were nie se!

Fine. I'm not the only one affected. Why did you come here to advertise their service again? At least people know what you are up to now and they can decide for themselves.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.