Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549898 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
RESHARPENED:

You're an intelligent person. Don't defend rubbish.

This is you conceding that Tony screwed the guy over. And he's just one among many.

Also despite the fact that Epik is a legal and separate entity, it is still essentially a group of people running a business. The company is not some mythical creature summoned out of the abyss. It is still people.

And...

Tony CHOOSES to remain one of those people.

He deserves no pity, sympathy or aid from here the same way no politician in the Nigerian government does not.

OK Sir, Happy New year in advance

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
therealMcCain:

OK Sir, Happy New year in advance
The best of the new year to you and yours, boss!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
therealMcCain:

Please can you shed more light on this

What is the card called or what type, saw different ones on their website couldnt find something close to this

1. Is the card tied to your savings account

2. how do you fund the card

Just a normal Naira debit card. You get it within 30 minutes. Of course, you must have a savings bank account with Providus.

That's why I opened an account. It's their card I use for all onlinr payments. Their card even works with PayPal.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

Just look at...
In another news

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
grandstar:

Just a normal Naira debit card. You get it within 30 minutes. Of course, you must have a savings bank account with Providus.

That's why I opened an account. It's their card I use for all onlinr payments. Their card even works with PayPal.
At what exchange rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dotinacircle:

What is thier rate?? Sey he no pass $650. Those virtual card thier rate is fucking high from 460 to 750. Buhari no do well at all undecided

The rate is high but the convenience too me is priceless. I have only used it for pound Sterling purchases and rate was £1 - N1,099 when I calculated it. At least it worked.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
ANTAX99:

Do you have to open account with them to access the card?

Yes. A savings account will do just fine.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
RESHARPENED:
The KEY question remains:

If the offer was so innocuous, why didn't brand.uche post it himself?

Why would he need a gofer to post on a free public forum?
Plus, why rescind the offer?

The fact is he deserves EVERYTHING he gets and much more.
People who think otherwise know little about what's going on at Epik.

First off, he never bothered to warn people here, or anywhere for that matter, when Epik started to withhold funds.

Neither did he show up here during the emergency "maintenance" of masterbucks.

Plus, someone accused Tony of convincing him to conduct a $70K transaction via Epik when he knew that the payout would be withheld.

He deserves EVERYTHING he gets.

And the person who took it to Namepros is JUSTIFIED in doing so. People need to know that the employees of the evil company that caused so much pain to so many people are getting their breakfasts from Lady Karma.

By the way, the "our brothers matters" schtick is lame.
Lay the F off!

Edited: He has a lot more money stuck.... grin grin grin

Tony is not the one holding your money. I had my money held and not one day did I blame Tony for it. It was all Rob's fault.

He didn't ask me to post here. He only told me and I chose to bring it here. I posted on domain group to which I belong to no one complained. But the moment I brought it here, you guys proved why domain groups were created to isolate airheads like you in the first place.

Rescinding the offer was by my own decision too. The only money I received were from the domain group. I have not received a dime from anyone on here.

IF you want your money go and meet Rob Monster. You didn't sign up Tony's name when you agreed to their ToS.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
therealMcCain:

Please can you shed more light on this

What is the card called or what type, saw different ones on their website couldnt find something close to this

1. Is the card tied to your savings account

2. how do you fund the card

Just put money into your savings account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Telegram234:

In another news
Bro, make i just tell u the truth... Rob don cross some lines and he is no longer in charge of the company. He is fighting to get back his company. This explains why things are the way it is. Na Rob know the deal he signed with some people... WHICH is entirely beyond the control of BrandUche...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
2sexycom:

Tony is not the one holding your money. I had my money held and not one day did I blame Tony for it. It was all Rob's fault.

He didn't ask me to post here. He only told me and I chose to bring it here. I posted on domain group to which I belong to no one complained. But the moment I brought it here, you guys proved why domain groups were created to isolate airheads like you in the first place.

Rescinding the offer was by my own decision too. The only money I received were from the domain group. I have not received a dime from anyone on here.

IF you want your money go and meet Rob Monster. You didn't sign up Tony's name when you agreed to their ToS.

Mr. Man, conduct yourself with respect.

That said, know this and be humble:

For every one of YOU who isolates himself, there are 10 Iyke.Promotions who'll create a thread like this.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gbam!
RESHARPENED:

For every one of YOU who isolates himself, there are 10 Iyke.Promotions who'll create a thread like this.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Mr. Man, conduct yourself with respect.

That said, know this and be humble:

I am not the owner of the groups created, I only belong to one of such groups. I was against creating such groups initially but I finally see reasons why it is wise. Even the Iyke you mentioned does not report as much as he used to. That should tell you a lot of you here don't even deserve the information...

I am humble but factual.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tony has really helped me a lot with Domain transfers when I still used it use Epik's escrow. I think he is a nice guy.

However, in this case you wouldn't blame the other other guy for calling both Epik and him out. (I just read what he posted in Namepros)

Imagine such amount of money getting stuck for that long, you will want to do everything to get it out including calling out every person that works for the company.

I don't know why people are now blaming the real "victim" of Epik's problem.

If this was a Nigerian company this same people will be shouting scam up and down.

8k in this Buhari economy? If na me, they go hear am o. Small change wey bank dey mistakenly deduct from my account even customer service dey hear am.

I'm not saying Tony should resign but if he chooses to stay then he should be ready for anything that comes from angry customers. If he himself is finding it difficult to remove his money, how much more other customers that are not working with the company.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Salesbay:
Tony has really helped me a lot with Domain transfers when I still used to use Epik's escrow. I think he is a nice guy.

However, in this case you wouldn't blame the other other guy for calling both Epik and him out. (I just read what he posted in Namepros)

Imagine such amount of money getting stuck for that long, you will want to do everything to get it out including calling out every person that works for the company.

I don't know why people are now blaming the real "victim" of Epik's problem.

If this was a Nigerian company this same people will be shouting scam up and down.

8k in this Buhari economy? If na me, they go hear am o. Small change wey bank dey mistakenly deduct from my account even customer service dey hear am.

I'm not saying Tony should resign but if he chooses to stay then he should be ready for anything that comes from angry customers. If he himself is finding it difficult to remove his money, how much more other customers that are not working with the company.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

Why would i go through this long process when I can just fund my virtual card and buy names.
Use your dollar card to buy domains. That's the easiest!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
grandstar:

Just put money into your savings account

I chatted with their customer care before your response. I was told the account has to be operating for a minimum of 6months before you can apply for card and its $1200 per monthly limit. Did you wait for 6months before applying?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
GTB Suspends International Transaction On Naira Cards.

https://www.nairaland.com/7502643/gtb-suspends-international-transaction-naira
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
grandstar:

Is this Providus bank in Lagos?
What's there rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bro the "I'm better than them and high horse aura" you spread here is not only disappointing, it's bilious!
Like who gives a flying Bleep if you are in a WhatsApp group?
We Nigerian domainers NEED to be reducing our pride, arrogance and shitty manner of approach!
2sexycom:

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by daharry(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Just when I'm starting to take domaining serious, I'm hearing of private WhatsApp groups grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
JohnnA1:
Is this Providus bank in Lagos?
What's there rate?

When I purchase a product in pound Sterling, when I calculated, the rate was £1- N1,099
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
therealMcCain:

I chatted with their customer care before your response. I was told the account has to be operating for a minimum of 6months before you can apply for card and its $1200 per monthly limit. Did you wait for 6months before applying?

Nope. I got my bank account and card within 30 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
daharry:
Just when I'm starting to take domaining serious, I'm hearing of private WhatsApp groups grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Make we dey calm down. Abeg!! Assuming iykepromotions dosent create this thread in 2016, I wonder how many gurus here will be even be a domainer. No doubt 80% of guru here started thier domaining career here before they became pro. Abeg make we humble ourselves. Nobody is perfect and no matter how good we are. We are still going to fight because we are human. It is a normal thing.
Despite lot of vawulence been created here since 2016 Still iykepromotions no delete this thread talkless of leaving us. . Abeg make we just calm down and understand ourselves, make we no use vawulence start 2023 grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
grandstar:

The rate is high but the convenience too me is priceless. I have only used it for pound Sterling purchases and rate was £1 - N1,099 when I calculated it. At least it worked.

This bank is not for broke guy like me. I go dey manage grey with my uba nairacard grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dotinacircle:

This bank is not for broke guy like me. I go dey manage grey with my uba nairacard grin

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Glistinin:
Bro the "I'm better than them and high horse aura" you spread here is not only disappointing, it's bilious!
We Nigerian domainers NEED to be reducing our pride, arrogance and shitty manner of approach!
I remember a little while back...when he was telling some people on this very thread to PM him privately that he has a vital information for them. Sincerely, I find some of his actions spiteful.

Honestly, with some actions I have seen been displayed on this thread, I just can’t help but have a deep profound admiration for this guy called lyke promotion, the creator of this thread. I can’t imagine what this thread would have turned into, if he was not the creator. I

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Glistinin:
This is not about pride, so bin that nonsense.

Listen, I have been on this space long enough and I really do not care much about what anyone thinks. I have never proven to be better than anyone... 99% (including the main author isaactolu of the first thread) of those we started the domain thread with since 2013 are gone but I still come around to share information as much as I can if it were about "I am better than them" The 1% is just iyke, me and a few others.

Everyone who has read my piece knows that I am very blunt when it comes to certain issues. The same branduche you guys think I am backing him because he is close to me was once called out by me when he said something about another friend I have known. That is me.

The $100 we talking about is not nurd's money.

The point I was trying to make is that nurd or whatever his name is just attacking the wrong person over his own issue. WE ARE ALL VICTIMS, including the man he is trying to bring down cos he too has his own money stuck there.

He is just a staff...

Okay, let's say he finally gets the dude sacked, does he think that will give him his money? The new CEO of Epik is very rude and ruthless and I am sure your friend nurd will get a response for what he did with that post. Brian is always moving mad. someone that has been insulting the domain community that built Epik into what it is today.

BrandUche is a victim, I am a victim, even Rob that caused this whole mess is a victim as well... it is deeper than what some of you are reacting to.

We should be thanking our stars that at least every day when you visit Epik.com, the site is still functioning, which means there is hope that people will get their money, though it might take longer time.

lastly, I do not care about what anyone thinks. I speak my mind and if you don't like it, that is your business.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
narite:

I remember a little while back...when he was telling some people on this very thread to PM him privately that he has a vital information for them. Sincerely, I find some of his actions spiteful.

Honestly, with some actions I have seen been displayed on this thread, I just can’t help but have a deep profound admiration for this guy called lyke promotion, the creator of this thread. I can’t imagine what this thread would have turned into, if he was not the creator. I
So why didn't you DM to get the info? Iyke and everyone who sent a DM got the information for free. I didn't make it public because for same reasons we are discussing here, which is the usual "Nigerianness" to destroy things. That is how another went to make an offer on iCauseTrouble domain name and came here to release a useless apology. Have you seen the dude come around since then? No... he left you guys alone and quietly face his life.

Some of you will just sit on your ass and unnecessarily be hating on a person for things that do not even exist.

Again, why didn't you send a DM? You didn't send a DM when asked to send it but chose to be angry for over 1 year lol... I hope that anger chokes your throat and chest till it bursts!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
I'm enjoying this end of the year vawulence grin
Bring them in.

@2sexycom what really happened to Epik?
I need some alaye.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
No dey whine oo!

therealMcCain:
Just to add even though it's unrelated.

All those using grey & co to recieve funds including payoneer should know that it comes with a risk.

[b]One day, anything can happen & your funds can become stuck & lost forever [/b]You should be aware of that risk & prepare your mind for it.

One way to mitigate this is to use crypto to recieve payout & your dorm acc(they all have their risk)

For old timers, nobody expected libertyreserve to go under but it went down with alot of peoples fund.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.