Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533414 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Domainer1999:
A beggar turned Money bag!
HT: 1 day.

We rise by lifting others!

That feeling. Congrats. Man wey dey work must chop.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Domainer1999:
We rise by lifting others!

Congrats! But how do you lift others while hiding the domain that sold? See for example:

BOOKWORMLUX:
Glory be to God
Handreg inspired by vacationrentalsdestinfl/king sales here in May last year

Also longboatkeyvacationrentals/king

Na this one gangan be "rise by lifting others!"

Congrats, @BOOKWORMLUX! Lucky sale grin (pun intended).

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
No be Monday be that?
Dan no they pay for weekend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thosyn12(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thanks for this update boss

bologzy:
With GMap, most of the times, you are assured that the listed websites/company are offering the service for the domain name you searched. You might be lucky to find the email of the decision makers on the website.

You can further use snov.io chrome extension to scrap the email of the decision maker of the website.

You can also search "[company name] [location] owner LinkedIn" on Google to get the LinkedIn profile of the CEO/owner. Then use ContactOut, Salesql or other LinkedIn email scrapper to get the owner's email on the LinkedIn profile page.

Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
oskylabs:

Congrats, @BOOKWORMLUX! Lucky sale grin (pun intended).
grin grin
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
In today's economy, making money online has become increasingly important for many people, especially in Nigeria where the economic situation is harsh. With unemployment rates at an all-time high and the cost of living on the rise, it's more important than ever to find ways to supplement your income and secure your financial future.

For many, making money online is the solution. It offers the flexibility and independence to work from home and on your own schedule, as well as the potential for unlimited earning potential. Whether you're looking to start a full-time business or simply make some extra cash on the side, there are countless opportunities to make money online.

One of the biggest advantages of making money online is that it allows you to be your own boss. You have the freedom to choose what you want to do, when you want to do it, and how you want to do it. You're not tied to a 9-to-5 job, and you're not limited by a set salary. Instead, you have the ability to earn as much as you're willing to put in.

Another advantage of making money online is that it allows you to reach a global audience. With the internet, you can sell products or services to people all over the world, regardless of where you're located. This means that you can tap into a much larger market, which can lead to more sales and more money.

Despite the many benefits of making money online, it's important to remember that it's not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes time and effort to build a successful online business, just like in any other field. However, with the right approach and a little bit of patience, anyone can make money online and secure their financial future.

In conclusion, making money online is an essential way to survive in this harsh economy in Nigeria. It offers flexibility, independence, and the potential for unlimited earning potential. With the right mindset and a bit of effort, anyone can make money online and secure their financial future.

To get started check the link on the signature below
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
What do we make out of the GPT brand or trend? Will it fizzle out so soon just like the ones that came before it? Alot of meta related domains were dropped this week.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Babalakin:
ED or hand reg, was it an inbound offer or follow up? I noticed the hold time was 7 months. Congrats!
Generated new lead aside the initial one don't know if the buyer has received my letter initially
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
raphemmanuel:
what was your portfolio size before you made your first sale
About 12
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Domainer1999:
No be Monday be that?
Dan no they pay for weekend?

Congratulations

Wondering how you can be so sure the name will sell and it got sold very fast. What made you so sure, abeg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Please, quick one to those who sale with Afternic always.

What is the best way to get a good rate when receiving payments.

Which payment gateway is best to receive funds from Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Promxy94:
Please, quick one to those who sale with Afternic always.

What is the best way to get a good rate when receiving payments.

Which payment gateway is best to receive funds from Afternic.
The new method for me is to delete all my names on Afternic. Then relist them on Dan and activate the Afternic distribution network. That way when I make a sale on Afternic, Dan handles the payment in crypto. Sold a name last week like that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
The new method for me is to delete all my names on Afternic. Then relist them on Dan and activate the Afternic distribution network. That way when I make I sale on Afternic, Dan handles the payment in crypto. Sold a name last week like that.

By doing so, I hope it's possible for a buyer to make inquiries on your domain through afternic, since most of them prefer afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2023
symbuul:

By doing so, I hope it's possible for a buyer to make inquiries on your domain through afternic, since most of them prefer afternic?
It's GoDaddy not Afternic

Listing your names on Afternic makes it visible on GoDaddy (which is buyers preferred choice) and that's what the Dan distribution network is offering as well.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
The new method for me is to delete all my names on Afternic. Then relist them on Dan and activate the Afternic distribution network. That way when I make I sale on Afternic, Dan handles the payment in crypto. Sold a name last week like that.
Good one. With BTC no too much stress

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2023
Jerry59:
It's GoDaddy not Afternic

Listing your names on Afternic makes it visible on GoDaddy (which is buyers preferred choice) and that's what the Dan distribution network is offering as well.

Understood. Thanks big man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2023
symbuul:

Yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2023
temitopteas:

Good one. With BTC no too much stress
And you simply have to just push. No 60day lock.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Happy weekend of sales guys!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices.

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

Geo: #400
EMD: #800

All emails to be verified.

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
The new method for me is to delete all my names on Afternic. Then relist them on Dan and activate the Afternic distribution network. That way when I make a sale on Afternic, Dan handles the payment in crypto. Sold a name last week like that.

Very correct, sir.
And for those that want to try this format because of crypto payout, if your Dan account is new or unverified, you may have to wait for Dan's transition to a different automated solution for crypto payout. Once it's rolled out, info will be sent out.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
HT 10 days
BIN 350
Offer accepted 200

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
papalasun:
HT 10 days
BIN 350
Offer accepted 200
What's the point of reporting without name? I don't understand this new trend.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
papalasun:
HT 10 days
BIN 350
Offer accepted 200
Was the domain sold today?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
oskylabs:

Congrats! Was the domain sold today?

Sold yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Happy Sunday guys, please how can I add content to my listed domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Strictly Domaining. Let the subject line reflect to that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please, do you send prospects number to Dan via email or through the chat window in your dan account?
Prosperity4All:

Use the Prospect email and import lead on Dan. com
That way you now activate the Dan team which is more experienced to close out the deal for you.

Then you can also reply the Prospect asking for their phone number to enable your team call and guide him on how to progress. Once you get the number you send it across to Dan.

Dan closing out the sale will offer you the cheapest commission 5% via Leads
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Meanwhile I made what I may say is my fastest sale in domaining. 10 minutes hold time.

Contacted the end user and he offered $50 which I said no and tell him the minimum I can sell is $150. He replied with $100. I accepted. Na ROI I usually consider. He paid within minutes. #7, 100 reg fee to #65k plus is not bad if you understand ROI.

Edited because of a message I got asking for more details and sales letter sample used to contact the end user;

Just a short friendly mail;

Hello insert name .

Compliments. Would you be interested to have this domain www.com?

Regards

Then he replied with "yes I would be interested"

I quoted $399 and sent him Dan's link for outright purchase or make an offer. That's how he negotiated to the sold amount.

All thanks to God.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
papalasun:
HT 10 days
BIN 350
Offer accepted 200

Congratulations. Is it Handreg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
iykepromotions:
Contacted the end user and he offered $50 which I said no and tell him the minimum I can sell is $150. He replied with $100. I accepted.
All thanks to God.

Congrats, the boss himself! How much was the BIN before reaching out to the buyer? Also, was it geo+keyword?

PS The change of name to this thread is in order

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
oskylabs:

Congrats, the boss himself! How much was the BIN before reaching out to the buyer? Also, was it geo+keyword?

PS The change of name to this thread is in order
Normally domain would have sold more but may take longer . I haven't fix a price before I reached out to him. I only asked him his best offer. Not GEO, It's EMD.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: therealMcCain, Lookp, Carmal90(m), nurex01(m), Sadiq3051(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.