Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547990 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
oskylabs:

Sorry, my bad! Make that 4 million! grin
what if that’s because they are in partnership with a certain company? 4M is a lot for a single company to own. I doubt it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
2sexycom:
what if that’s because they are in partnership with a certain company? 4M is a lot for a single company to own. I doubt it.

Me too. I doubt it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
tayorh:

I have done the above, but there is no box to enter account number and sort code, I have filled others.

I want to know if I will need to change my Dan currency settings for USD to GBP since my grey account is for GBP? Or it doesn't matter, I can sell in USD and Dan will pay me in GBP

Fill in the required information only. Don't think the account number is necessary. Kindly note that to be paid in GBP, you need to inform Dan through your sale window that your payment be made in GBP.

THANKS
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
HIScraziness:

Stop grin

I sent you a pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrblaze06:
I sent you a pm

okay boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2023
symbuul:
Lol. This was my domain, expired on 14th and person reg am am on 15th. Three words + XYZ; I wish am well. I think I still have the option to renew but I don't think I'll be going down such again. Regged during xyz craze/hype.

There's a mass drop and abandonment of meta names and even the .xyz names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mrblaze06:
I sent you a pm

replied u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
HIScraziness:

replied u
I have since replied you boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please which other reliable domain registry can I use apart from Godaddy and Namesilo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cheeryfeet: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
BusinessHub1:

This life is funny...
I saw this domain, watchlist it,it dropped, I saw it n pass,,, thinking it won't sell.
Went on and bought another name...now this is gone.
Yet am combing for sale o

Congratulations brother.
village people 😁
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Babalakin:
πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Famundpropertie: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Guys, please is it possible to import lead when the potential buyer has not given you his number yet, even when you have communicated via email? I will appreciate quick response, please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Famundpropertie:
Guys, please is it possible to import lead when the potential buyer has not given you his number yet, even when you have communicated via email? I will appreciate quick response, please.
Has he agreed to your price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thosyn12(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Famundpropertie:

Type his email address on Google search you will see his full details including his contact number.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Any way to receive $50?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
symbuul:
Any way to receive $50?

Wanna let go of a domain I regged few weeks ago.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
symbuul:
Any way to receive $50?

PayPal, Payoneer, Crypto.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Careful, as the feature can be disabled by Dan if abused.
Famundpropertie:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Nazacindy25:
Good evening guys. I've been following this thread for over a year and decided to give it a shot three months ago. But instead of registering the domains to sell, I chose to buy the domain, create a website, rank it and sell the leads to businesses in the location as this will be more profitable.

So I settled on the roofing niche with Dallas, Texas as my target location.

I used a Google voice number for the website.

The website has ranking for some keywords like roof repair Dallas TX, chimney repair and replacement Dallas Tx and some other keywords.

But to my surprise, I get calls and messages from people in Huntington saying they came across my website and need my services, and I will reply that the website is a lead generation website and not really a physical business.

Each day I get like two calls.

I dont know what to do at this point, should I contact roofing companies in Dallas or Huntington to try sell the website or leads?

If I contact roofers in Huntington, bear in mind that the domain contains the keyword Dallas. All the content on the website is about Dallas Texas abd not Huntington.

I'm just wondering how the site is appearing in Huntington for Roofing keywords, could it be because of the Google voice number?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Hi, what is the update on this? Have you sold the website?

check the phone number to know the state that owns it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kuvasin: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
Kuvasin:
ECURRENCY TRANSACTIONS

WITHDRAWAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK , DOMAIN... ONLINE PAYMENT, AVAILABLE

Buy $ Sell

Paypal
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Skrill
Payoneer

Whatsapp 08130 8 89615

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kuvasin: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
Who can put me through domaining?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Please what's the name of that app used it searching end users email.

I done forget the name oh. Make una help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices.

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

Geo: #400
EMD: #800

All emails to be verified.

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
symbuul:
Any way to receive $50?
DM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2023
when was the last time anyone successfully transfered money from Pay:oneer to gr:ey dot co.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Avast(m), TaiwoKing, Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.