Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547702 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Onlinedet: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
$238 PayPal funds available for CHECKOUT at 710/$...

*$238 PayPal funds available for CHECKOUT at 710/$...

Only selling a minimum of $100 at a go, pls...

WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
joshmartins7:

Hi, I was expecting you to respond to my message on Whatsapp about the refund of my 89usdt, since you said there was a decline in the transfer of PayPal funds.
I already sent you my wallet ID, kindly help to return the usdt to my wallet.
Treat as urgent
Thank you
Sorry for your lost bro. You should have noticed the red flag when he accepted 600/$ for $100 USD.

We have reliable exchangers on this same forum. DYOR.

N/B: When rate is too good below market rate. RUN OOO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Onlinedet:
$238 PayPal funds available for CHECKOUT at 710/$...

*$238 PayPal funds available for CHECKOUT at 710/$...

Only selling a minimum of $100 at a go, pls...

WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Can you send as Fnf?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please is tony still working with Epik? Really needs his help their support team are not responding to emails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 2:10am On Mar 01, 2023
An end user just asked me this right now, “How old is Opra“ I’m confused and have searched online can’t find a reasonable answer For it.. gurus in the house please who have an idea😀😀?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pablo9090: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
sammyrollo:
An end user just asked me this right now, “How old is Opra“ I’m confused and have searched online can’t find a reasonable answer For it.. gurus in the house please who have an idea😀😀?

U even got a reply, better do your research well or infact tell the enduser the benefits he/she will get for using the domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Happy New month Guys!
I Didn't make any sales last month, I hope I will this month.

Abeg make una come encourage us with Sales Report.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
sammyrollo:
Are you sure they are not catching cruise,.what is opra?
If they are catching cruise , play along , have fun , add smiley to your response too, so you both have fun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
jamih:

Are you sure they are not catching cruise,.what is opra?
If they are catching cruise , play along , have fun , add smiley to your response too, so you both have fun
same thing I was thinking oo😁😁
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dfrenzy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
When evaluating a crypto project, here are some key factors to consider:

1. Whitepaper: A detailed and transparent whitepaper is an essential component of any reputable crypto project. A good whitepaper should explain the project's goals, technical details, development roadmap, and potential use cases.

2. Team: The team behind the project should have relevant experience and a track record of success in the industry. Check the team's LinkedIn profiles, their previous projects, and their reputation in the community.

3. Community and Social Media Presence: Check the project's social media accounts, forums, and other online channels to see how active and engaged the community is. A strong community can indicate a healthy and sustainable project.

4. Partnerships and Collaborations: Look for partnerships with reputable companies and organizations in the industry. Collaborations can bring additional expertise, resources, and credibility to the project.

5. Technology: A good crypto project should have innovative technology that solves a real-world problem or offers unique features. Look for technical details and how the project plans to scale and improve over time.

6. Tokenomics: A sound token economy is important for any crypto project. Check the token distribution, the utility of the token, and the project's plans for managing inflation and supply.

7. Market Opportunity: Consider the project's market opportunity and potential for adoption. A good crypto project should have a clear target market and a strategy for acquiring and retaining users.

BUY ULTRON NFT STAKING HUB PACKAGE TODAY, AND EARN DAILY STAKING REWARDS FOR FIVE YEARS....

Whatsapp: +2347018130222

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm trying to understand what this means

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mishtek(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Wow 😲 thanks for this information. That's really good info.

I too think that international importation is a powerful niche right now, that's a hot niche every single day. You can get the course video guide by checking out my signature. You're going to love it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 3:54am On Mar 02, 2023
callmemakaveli:

Can you send as Fnf?
have sent you mail, pls check!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2023
trafficpools:
have sent you mail, pls check!
I lost the login details of this particular mail bro.

You can Resend the mail to my main Email: Raeheemwayne@gmail.com.

Or DM on WhatsApp: 08098769708
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 5:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Jamescool2:
I'm trying to understand what this means

Someone cold-emailed you for business through your whois info.

He/she wants to sell his/her services to you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Madu2013(m): 5:30am On Mar 02, 2023
callmemakaveli:

Great Ideas in just one post.

Let me quote it for future reference.

Thanks Sir .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Tenshades:

Someone cold-emailed you for business through your whois info.

He/she wants to sell his/her services to you.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2023
joshmartins7:

Hi, I was expecting you to respond to my message on Whatsapp about the refund of my 89usdt, since you said there was a decline in the transfer of PayPal funds.
Treat as urgent
Thank you
$670 to $600 discount and you still sent your money? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Fyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
tranxo:

$670 to $600 discount and you still sent your money? shocked shocked
Sope otilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
tinnymerit:

Sope otilo
Otilo

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TaiwoKing: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello guys, please i need your help. I got some domain names to renew. Expiration begins march 11, 2023. I have enough funds on my PayPal account to do that, but the problem is that PayPal is demanding i link my U.S account with my PayPal Account to tranfer or make payments. This is not my first time using PayPal for renewal and other business transactions without having this kind of problem.

I have gone to greyco to get a US account details, but effort to link it with PayPal has been futile and frustrating. It is not linking. I have tried their customer support but this is not their working time.

I dont understand how i got to here. I am a Nigerian, based in Nigeria although my twin brother do send me money from the UK, a medical doktor to transact business deals on his behalf. why is PayPal asking me to link a U.S Account? Besides, I can't transfer fund out or use it for payment.

Your kind suggestions are needed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
TaiwoKing:
Hello guys, please i need your help. I got some domain names to renew. Expiration begins march 11, 2023. I have enough funds on my PayPal account to do that, but the problem is that PayPal is demanding i link my U.S account with my PayPal Account to tranfer or make payments. This is not my first time using PayPal for renewal and other business transactions without having this kind of problem.

I have gone to greyco to get a US account details, but effort to link it with PayPal has been futile and frustrating. It is not linking. I have tried their customer support but this is not their working time.

I dont understand how i got to here. I am a Nigerian, based in Nigeria although my twin brother do send me money from the UK, a medical doktor to transact business deals on his behalf. why is PayPal asking me to link a U.S Account? Besides, I can't transfer fund out or use it for payment.

Your kind suggestions are needed.

Is your account usa based? What kind of payment are you trying to make? A subscription? Or recurrent payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chukwuebuka88(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you're looking to start earning passive income online, becoming an affiliate marketer is a great way to get started!

The beginner's course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of affiliate marketing, including

👉 how to find and join affiliate programs

👉 how to promote products effectively, and

👉 how to track and analyze your results.

With the step-by-step guidance and practical exercises, you'll gain the knowledge and skills you need to start making money as an affiliate marketer.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and start building your online income today!

Click here to learn more: https://kamsikonsults.com.ng

iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TaiwoKing: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
efuks:

Is your account usa based? What kind of payment are you trying to make? A subscription? Or recurrent payment?
No sir
Just domain renewal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TaiwoKing: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thank you guys. PayPal had resolved the issue. I was told it was a security feature though.
They taught it was a fraudulent transaction besides, i might be using a VPN(i wasn't) or because the transaction was being done outside the U.S.
I assured them nothing was fraudulent and i also commended them for being alert.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Happy weekend all!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices.

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

Geo: #400
EMD: #800

All emails to be verified.

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catalyst4real: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
$600 clean paypal funds, available for checkout

Rate is 700.
Use of escrow is welcomed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playthepianos: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
joshmartins7:

Treat as urgent
Thank you

Sorry, bro. It's gone. God will punish the b*stard.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TopeQs: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2023
jamih:

Copy your account details as seen on grey and paste it on dan, go to payout setting, select bank transfer, paste grey account detail.
Note: bank address should be the one on grey too

Hi..

Do I choose Europe as the bank region?? Also it's asking for postal code and there's nothing of such in grey bank info.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BOOKWORMLUX(m), ericbertrand(m), spcrypto247, Amigoss and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.