Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550730 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2023
The holy book says, Counsel in the heart of a wise man is a well of deep waters, only a man of understanding can pull it out

Rather than insult him, the sensible thing was to ask questions politely to get him to share more info or reach out to him privately, with this drama I doubt you will see more from him.

For the sales he explicitly listed, how many of you went to see if you could register similar names in other cities or use those keywords?

If he disappears will you see such info again?

Alot of persons have come and gone, its not that they are busy or that they are no longer into domaining, it is the attitude alot of person put up that made it so.

most folks, forget that we are all competitors so why should I share my secrets with ingrates or folks with nasty attitudes. Info will be shared when the platform is welcoming and homely.

I recently joined a domaining group and it made me realize that, Things dey happen o

So we all need each other but we need to get our acts right

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2023
@Therealmccain

The most annoying is those newbies that beg for infos and assistance and after that they blur out their first 100 USD sale. Like we all that share are stupid. And they go on to brag. It is only rational that to whom much is given much is expected. Many just want to take- take -take and not give back.

Others embark in unethical practices -too in a haste and don't want to go slow.... in a hurry even if it involves spamming etc. Cursing other members!

Lastly, common sense would tell u the user @PROTOCOL is an old user from the name..a generic name in nairaland user name probably back to when the forum started.

Now tell me what will be the gain of this users if he post fake sales...to what gain. What will he gain. Instead of us to be happy one of us is making 5fig sales so we can all humbly learn from his inputs and methodologies instead some ppl always looking at the negative side.

I don't care whether it's a fake sale or not, but I know at least this user @PROTOCOL would inspire someone to put in more efforts. Let's look at the positive side of things.

##More sales to everyone.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2023
Na inferiority complex they do us. When we see our Nigerian brother making it big in this industries. We believe it is fake but if is a white man you guys we will not doubt him.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2023
$7.88 .COM flash sale @ dynadot. Use LUCKYCOM code at checkout.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Please what can I tell endusers who suddenly go quiet, after we both agree on price for a domain. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2023
therealMcCain:

You want him to reveal the names of a Transaction that has not been concluded

It was an oversight on my part, bro. I forgot they were LTO sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2023
massive1019:
this is my first time of attacking someone online...but i will do this...

If you are not seeing sales...dont think everyone is experiencing the same...there are some people that have grown above that. This i say with experiences of some close friends that i have.

2k well researched names...if you know what you are doing you can be knacking $5k in sales per month...

Peace...more sales to us all...

Thank you! It's elements like that that prevent people who are getting great results from helping others. I don't really understand why people (many Nigerians, in this case) bask in criticising and pulling down others.

It's not like this fellow asked for money from us! Even if you wanted to argue that the sales weren't his, definitely na pesin make those sales.

Let's stop seeing the bad in everything, please.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Jamescool2:
Please what can I tell endusers who suddenly go quiet, after we both agree on price for a domain. Thanks
Import leads
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2023
eduevolutionnow:
I think the sales report are fake. Three five figure sales is no easy feat, it is possible but not that easy. Even top domainers like tony domains only have a handful of them in a year. I think tony had five last year.

The dude might have done it but the details all seem so sketchy.

what is the cost price?
Is it a tech niche?
And why 5 years installment on the domain?

All questions with no answer.
just seeing lots of I believe and I don't believe here. Well it's normal not to believe because these rarely happens. I would have been very skeptical too had it been I don't know the seller one on one. We have met and even did businesses together. I once bought a 4 lettered domain from him Apsk.com for $650 about a year ago.

About these particular sales, he shared the whole info with me, the domain names too, about a week ago and told me he don't want to release the info publicly on my thread as the sales came with installments.

Glad he shared part of these here. You can't predict domaining, that's just the fact. Just buy quality domains, price averagely if you heavily rely on domaining and be ready for aggressive outbounding and follow ups.

But if you have another major source of income, price higher. Congrats to him and be happy with him too so that your own will come too.

Have focus, vision and determination in domaining. Not just to sell a domain and use it for feeding and buying clothes. Have a target probably buying a land, building a house or traveling abroad, starting a new home, training yourself in school etc. These will enable you to have the confidence to price your domains irrespective of how much you bought it.

Let me answer your last question, I found out the company is a new company and Thet want to secure those domains definitely against competitors. As a new startup, it's understandable that they may not have all the budget to secure these domains now reason they opted for installments.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2023
therealMcCain:

While I agree, posting those sales without info serves no purpose or use BUT you want him to reveal the names of a Transaction that has not been concluded, so that village people will go and press spoil. Think am na
Few days ago, that same guy showed us bunch of names he has sold in the past.

I am always against the covering of sales reported here, I hate it and i won’t hesitate to speak against it but I don’t see anything wrong in protocol covering those sales, those deals are yet to be finalized. I am certainly sure if he did not cover those names, by now; people here would have started coining and registering similar version of those names. There is no argument on this, it is something will have witnessed repeatedly on this thread.

Anyone who made a sales based on installments payments and run over here or to namespro to show off the name, he or she should just pray very hard that the enduser who is paying for the domain won’t come across similar names that makes more sense to him and at a good lower price cause he will definitely come across many. Posting the names means taking needless risk..all for what?We are Domainers, let us think like one.

Anyways, those sales figures are enough to inspire me mostly because it is coming from a Nigerian. Protocol your sales gives me joy and you have awaken something within me. Thanks!!!

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2023
BusinessHub1:

Import leads

I have imported lead, but they didn't accept or decline. And it's close to 3 weeks. I just want to know if they're still interested or not
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Jamescool2:

I have imported lead, but they didn't accept or decline. And it's close to 3 weeks. I just want to know if they're still interested or not
Just keep sending messages and also attach a GoDaddy link. There's nothing anyone is sure you will say to them to make them respond.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Learner47:
@Therealmccain

The most annoying is those newbies that beg for infos and assistance and after that they blur out their first 100 USD sale. Like we all that share are stupid. And they go on to brag. It is only rational that to whom much is given much is expected. Many just want to take- take -take and not give back.

This is one of the reasons I doubt I'd ever share any sales here. And secondly, spamming the same endusers instead of registering a different city.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 3 domain names for 1k

EMD - 500 per domain name

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
eduevolutionnow:

I dont think so. I hardly comment on this thread but when i see a sale that i will like to get someday, i like to get more info on the sale. No matter how little the seller can provide. But in the case of this sale, no info whatsover. I dont know if you are a newbie or oldie but the esseence of sales report is for the seller to provide info to help other domainers even if it is not all the info. Little info help other domainers in their domaining journey.

You say people are jealous but you've not learnt one thing about the name sold.

No name, no cost price, no niche nothing. How do you want to grow as a domainer from that. Its better he doesnt even post anything.

Did you see the earlier, lower-amount sales that he posted? If you did, I guess that would do. It's best known to him why he decided to not fully reveal those high-figure sales.

What's even worse is that several of those countering him don't even post sales here - they probably do so in some closed groups somewhere, if at all. And if you asked them for a little of their knowledge here, they won't respond.

There are several people that I have asked questions here over the years and they never responded. I don't whine; I just move on with the little info I have. Nobody really owes anyone in this life - well, that's what I have observed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2023
@protocol
I won't say you did badly by posting your sales report here. It's encouraging and most if not all thank you for it.

However, I can understand why people are sceptical and/or challenging the report. Their approach is bad though. Please just answer this, it will really help a lot of people here. You might not want to give full details into this ED tweaking you mentioned but can you just help us by mentioning where in ED you got the names from? Is it Godaddy auctions, pending delete, Deleted, Godaddy expired?

Can I also know why you go for these domains? I have looked at most of the way back (history) for these names and they have little or no tangible past records. So, what prompted you to buy these names?

I like that you have dropped some nuggets here even though many might not have caught up on them. The one about checking the names on Bing or Google to check for those using the exact keywords- this, I noticed you must have used for Alta property management. Please, this question is just for me. Why Alta? Alta is in Norway which I get. Then, alta is also a short form for Atlanta but if you check all alta real estate names, none is in use except "Altaproperties". If it were me, I would never have had the courage to buy altapropertymanagement or even sell it. Please, what did you see? What are your parameters for buying names and selling them?

I know you might have been discouraged by the responses and reactions you have gotten from your report and that might have discouraged you from commenting here again but please ignore all that. We are here to grow together and trust me, if we help each other grow, we tend to achieve more.

More sales for us all!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2023
iykepromotions:

Thanks for sharing, boss!

But I wonder what game Dynadot is up to, though. I first saw 8.99 in January or so I rush am. Only for 8.75, 8.69, and now 7.88 to follow.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Jamescool2:

This happens to every domainer. Many have experienced this and there is nothing anyone will say that will guarantee the person will buy the domain.

This is my advice though: Don't fuzz about it so much that you ignore there are other good names out there you can catch and sell. So, leave the domain for a few months maybe 1 or 2. Focus on other domains or other things. Then after that, you can revisit the domain, find more end users, add to the ones you already have and reoutbund.

All the best
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Ed pick, less than 2 months.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2023
yemight2776:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2023
kennypoka2:

This happens to every domainer. Many have experienced this and there is nothing anyone will say that will guarantee the person will buy the domain.

This is my advice though: Don't fuzz about it so much that you ignore there are other good names out there you can catch and sell. So, leave the domain for a few months maybe 1 or 2. Focus on other domains or other things. Then after that, you can revisit the domain, find more end users, add to the ones you already have and reoutbund.

All the best

Thanks a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Just keep sending messages and also attach a GoDaddy link. There's nothing anyone is sure you will say to them to make them respond.

Okay. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
therealMcCain:
The holy book says, Counsel in the heart of a wise man is a well of deep waters, only a man of understanding can pull it out

Rather than insult him, the sensible thing was to ask questions politely to get him to share more info or reach out to him privately, with this drama I doubt you will see more from him.

For the sales he explicitly listed, how many of you went to see if you could register similar names in other cities or use those keywords?

If he disappears will you see such info again?

Alot of persons have come and gone, its not that they are busy or that they are no longer into domaining, it is the attitude alot of person put up that made it so.

most folks, forget that we are all competitors so why should I share my secrets with ingrates or folks with nasty attitudes. Info will be shared when the platform is welcoming and homely.

I recently joined a domaining group and it made me realize that, Things dey happen o

So we all need each other but we need to get our acts right

Boss, I emailed you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
yemight2776:
Shebi una don see names.😂😂
Newbies carry go
Anyways congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Anyone one have experience with gt dollar card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
This is one of the reasons I doubt I'd ever share any sales here. And secondly, spamming the same endusers instead of registering a different city.
I don’t know how some people do things at times, why register the same city and spam same end users for goodness sake, Please bosses in the house, you guys should not give up on this thread and continue to share you sales and thought to us.. it has really been a motivation to me especially.. PLEASE DONT STOP TO SHARE
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Anyone one have experience with gt dollar card
Use PayDay app
Most times they do promo.
745/$ in 3hrs for grab
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Crazeworld:

You might find this helpful.

Thanks. I really appreciate this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
iykepromotions:
Boss I bought name since around 7pm and used the promo code.
I got debited and still yet the domain still shows pending on my dashboard.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by musamo(m): 12:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Curious really, if these were outbound sales, what was your sales outreach letter like. i'd really appreciate it.
protocol:
i dont really report my sales here for reasons best kwn to me. I pray i change. Some of my recent sales that i wish to drop for encouragement purposes.

kitchen AndBathHub. com $1288
TheVaccine Injurylawyers .com $1288
eBike Helmets. com $1400
ebikes forhunting. com $ 588
ebikes forfishing. com $588
ebikes fordelivery. com $899
water sportshelmets. com $500
Houston Candlecompany .com $500
Alta PropertyManagement. com $400
Springhill roofing. com $200
DrillRig Rentals. com $300
Used drillrigsforsale .com$500

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by noCAP(m): 1:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Legalverify:
WE HAVE WISE VERIFY ACCOUNT. WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE IDS

But you have to make the 20$ deposit to get your account numbers.

WE HAVE VERIFIED BITSTAMP ACCOUNT FOR SALE. COMES WITH IDS

Contact us via whatsapp- +234*706-457@1275
you dey run ID selfie verification?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Abeg make una dey post sales ooo....na the only thing wey dey give me inspiration for this business undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.