Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545757 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
viktor88:

It's more easy to receive payment than to sell a domain, you haven't learn the basic you are talking about payment.

Pls Bro, is chipper still being use to find our account with godaddy and the rest.. do they still issue the dollar card? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
tayorh:
Dynadot has refused to send me afternic fast transfer mail, the domain in question is over 60days. Please How do I solve this

Did you bother to read previous pages or do a search on nairaland ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
written007:

Pls Bro, is chipper still being use to find our account with godaddy and the rest.. do they still issue the dollar card? Thanks
Yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Yes.
Sapiosexuality:
Yes.

Ok. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tillatalk: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
viktor88:

It's more easy to receive payment than to sell a domain, you haven't learn the basic you are talking about payment.
I know I'm too forward on this but there is a reason for asking that I can verify my payooner acct and other platforms because I don't have id .any help to that bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Buffalo solar energy dot com is available for registration at expireddomains. Buffalo is the largest city in newyork with a population of 200,000 plus.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Check link I posted
seen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thosyn12(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
James39:

You no talk the down side of using the crack version grin

Bhadt guy

What's the down side of using the crack version??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Origamist:
Please,bosses,I am new to domaining,and I am willing to learn.
Please,do you have any online group or resources you could recommend for a beginner to understand the basics while I read the previous pages?

U1

(Sorry for barging into your mentions.)

Reading at least the first 50-100 pages should help you get the basics. Just grab the idea and observe what people have been doing.

Reading all pages while taking notes here and there is still the best, though. Also, visit Namepros regularly and follow top domainers on Twitter to learn new tips and see what sells.

You may contact OP for training if you want to learn faster.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Has anyone been able to sell a trademarked keyword ? my domain was rejected on Afternic because of a failed integrity checks ,Surprisingly the plural form is listed on Afternic for $294888.
I now have it listed on Dan

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Origamist: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
U1:

Reading at least the first 50-100 pages should help you get the basics. Just grab the idea and observe what people have been doing.

Reading all pages while taking notes here and there is still the best, though. Also, visit Namepros regularly and follow top domainers on Twitter to learn new tips and see what sells.

You may contact OP for training if you want to learn faster.

Good luck!
Thanks,sir.
I appreciate your input.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
written007:

I use payday and I believe that their rate is better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
This thing is annoying, after spending time searching for quality pending deleted domain names on ED. I noticed all these names are always been taken before 6:45pm.
Now I've resorted to placing backorder. Please between dynadot and dropcatch, which is best for placing a backorder or which website will you recommend
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Origamist:
Please,bosses,I am new to domaining,and I am willing to learn.
Please,do you have any online group or resources you could recommend for a beginner to understand the basics while I read the previous pages?
Learner47
Sapiosexuality
Highestpopori
U1
Symbuul
therealmcCain & other bosses.
(Sorry for barging into your mentions.)

Visit urban skill on YouTube too. Informations on that YouTube channel is too valuable. It run by indians

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 5:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Neutral15:
This thing is annoying, after spending time searching for quality pending deleted domain names on ED. I noticed all these names are always been taken before 6:45pm.
Now I've resorted to placing backorder. Please between dynadot and dropcatch, which is best for placing a backorder or which website will you recommend
Thanks
Dropcatch, Namejet and Snapnames.

At the moment tho, dropcatch won't let you use their services if you haven't spent up to $1k on their platform so you have to provide bank statement for the name you're interested in.

Use whois to know a domain's registrer and find out if they are affiliated or have an agreement with any of the dropcatching providers. This will let you know which of them to use to backorder a domain at a higher success rate.

A domain registered with dynadot and backordered using dynadot won't be caught by let's say dropcatch.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Ramon92:

Dropcatch, Namejet and Snapnames.

At the moment tho, dropcatch won't let you use their services if you haven't spent up to $1k on their platform so you have to provide bank statement for the name you're interested in.

Use whois to know a domain's registrer and find out if they are affiliated or have an agreement with any of the dropcatching providers. This will let you know which of them to use to backorder a domain at a higher success rate.

A domain registered with dynadot and backordered using dynadot won't be caught by let's say dropcatch.

Thank you very much sir, God bless you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Neutral15:
Thanks
oga...be very careful with dropcatch...it can send you back to village.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Origamist: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Visit urban skill on YouTube too. Informations on that YouTube channel is too valuable. It run by indians
Thanks for the suggestion,sir.I am grateful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Ramon92:

How true is this? Because those backordering services are something else.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rankett:

How true is this? Because those backordering services are something else.
Sometimes it doesn't always work that way.At least I have witnessed few times snapnames caught a name I backordered on dropcatch which was previously registered on dropcatch except discount backorder does not count.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
viktor88:

I use payday and I believe that their rate is better.
. Great. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tonys00(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nice I want also SHARE a bit about AMAZON KDP(fully, .Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by world richest man JEFF BEZOS, it is part of his E-commerce company AMAZON
Now, it is called self-publishing because it is unlike normal publishing.
It is done by the Authors themselves for FREE.
Yes, you don't have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or Paperback, even hardcover, All you do is upload your book, set price and Amazon display your book to it's million of audience..
Amazon is for self-publishers. And this does not mean authors or writers alone. Even non-writer make good sum of money monthly. Just pay attention to what I will be unveiling later
All you need is just your
MINDSET,
TIME, and
FOCUS

Kindly comment INTERESTED and also press the SHARE button
let's get to business
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hello. Can someone refer some free warm up tools since gmass mail folded up? Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
AuntyAmope:
Hello. Can someone refer some free warm up tools since gmass mail folded up? Thank you
Please help with this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
AuntyAmope:

Please help with this
Not sure of any free email warm-up tools after Gmass. You can check inboxy(.)io.
Or you can warm the mails up by yourself. Sign up on follow(.)it. Then subscribe to multiple news outlets to receive mails daily. You can also use the email address to send random mails to your other email addresses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
MrPADDY:

Not sure of any free email warm-up tools after Gmass. You can check inboxy(.)io.
Or you can warm the mails up by yourself. Sign up on follow(.)it. Then subscribe to multiple news outlets to receive mails daily. You can also use the email address to send random mails to your other email addresses.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Happy weekend all!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices.

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

Geo: #400
EMD: #800

All emails to be verified.

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
My domains have been falling/expiring like flies for months now. Amid the expiration and deletion notifications, came a sold notification and request to drop auth code since 15 March. I didn't know this until on 23 March. I had missed a similar event like that 2021, a $100 offer for a domain that later expired.

Transfer is now complete. Domaining isn't for the weak, to be honest. I realized I had spent $2200 with almost nothing to show for it. And I can't fault the business either cos every business has there must do, something I hardly or rarely do as far as domaining is concerned: outbounding. I had to even give up outbounding this particular domain cos I didn't get one response even though it was obvious I owned a better domain than the end-users.

I renewed the domain last year and was going to let it fall too if nothing came along. ......Thank God..... .

Buy Now $650 Net is $550 after deductions. God be praise. Thank you Baba.

39 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), elyte89, Floyd45(m), Oshiofe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.