Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539537 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 1:11am On Apr 27, 2023
MatthiasChin:

Bro is this still available?

Gone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gasayi(m): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Anyone available/interested in outbounding should please reachout via email ******

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2023
[ Redacted ]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2023
🔃RAEHEEMEXHANGE®

💠OUR SERVICES ;
✅Paypal checkout
✅Usd card checkout
✅Dynadot Prepay/Checkout
✅Namecheap Topup/Checkout
✅All legit marketplaces checkout via Card and Paypal available

✅SENDING FROM MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT. FUNDS CAN ALSO BE TRANSFERRED

💠BUYING :
✅Paypal Fnf from the balance 6**/$
✅Payoneer$ 7**/$
✅Africard$ 7**/$
✅BTC 7**$
✅Usd 7**/$
✅Transferwise$ 7**/$
✅Gift Cards
✅Neteller
✅Wire Transfers

➡️FAST CONFIRMATION ! FAST PAYMENT !
➡️ESCROW IS WELCOMED
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2023
MatthiasChin:

Bro is this still available?

Sold out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 5:13am On Apr 28, 2023
This potential enduser has read my mail more than 12 times within 2 days

I use mailtrack (free) for my outbound

Gurus in the house, please how do I go about this and others that have read 3 times and more

Sapiosexuality, iykepromotions, Learner47, Harllaby etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Neutral15:

Gurus in the house, please how do I go about this and others that have read 3 times and more

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Neutral15:

That's why its good to use a tracker why sending email. He may be interested and probably not the only owner of the company so contemplations to go ahead or not may be going on. After few days, get back to them with the below template. Has worked severally for me;

Hello.

Just wondering if you received my previous email about the domain name
coinrrrrrr.com

This domain ( coinrrrrrr.com ) can be forwarded to your existing website to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the domains into their browser.

Here are a few reasons why you need a keyword-rich customized domain
that matches your business name.

It gives your website an undiluted brand.

More Traffic due to Search Engine optimization. (SEO)

Please reply with your best offer or visit coinrrrrrr.com
and submit your best offer.but if not interested, reply NO to this email
so we do not contact you again on this.

Stay Safe.

Best wishes

Ikenna

CEO Julanky Domains Inc.

Subject Line; Feedback Needed.

47 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Thank you so much boss

iykepromotions:
That's why its good to use a tracker why sending email. He may be interested and probably not the only owner of the company so contemplations to go ahead or not may be going on. After few days, get back to them with the below template. Has worked severally for me;

Hello.

coinrrrrrr.com

This domain ( coinrrrrrr.com ) can be forwarded to your existing website to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the domains into their browser.

Stay Safe.

Best wishes

Ikenna

CEO Julanky Domains Inc.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2023
iykepromotions:

Hello.

coinrrrrrr.com

Stay Safe.

Best wishes

Ikenna

CEO Julanky Domains Inc.

Boss thank you for this, please is it advisable to continue the follow up on the previous email by using “Reply all” or send it as entirely new email.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
tinnymerit:
$24 dynadot prepay for sale @ #700/$
I buy name for you and you pay me in naira and I push to your dynadot account.
0810314802seven
whatsapp
Thanks

Good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
sammyrollo:

Boss thank you for this, please is it advisable to continue the follow up on the previous email by using “Reply all” or send it as entirely new email.
as a new email with the subject line mentioned earlier.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
iykepromotions:
as a new email with the subject line mentioned earlier.

Please, how can I withdraw my money from Afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

Have you make your first sale??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Have you make your first sale??

Yes, bro.

Saw the mail just some hours ago.

No outbound.

Just $50 and it is a .co extension name that I don't expect it is going to sell, I bought it for $3 or so.

Will give the full detail later. I don't know how to get the money from afternic most especially to my Payoneer , any help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

Yes, bro.

No outbound.

Just $50 and it is a .co extension name that I don't expect it is going to sell, I bought it for $3 or so.

Will give the full detail later. I don't know how to get the money from afternic most especially to my Payoneer , any help?
Create an account with Grey.co and receive it there. Or submit your normal account number since it's your first sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

wire transfer. Either you use a domiciliary account or use your local savings account. But it's advisable to use a Dom account to avoid a short change from your bank.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

Yes, bro.

No outbound.

Congrats bro. More sale to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
small sale

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thosyn12(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
honestmike:
small sale

Congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.

We're active.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
honestmike:
small sale
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

Grey + Afternic
Check info on pages 2801 and 2802

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2023
iykepromotions:
wire transfer. Either you use a domiciliary account or use your local savings account. But it's advisable to use a Dom account to avoid a short change from your bank.

Regards.
Good morning bosses. I have been expecting funds from dan since the 25th of last month, I have reached out to their transfer expert who had to send proof of payment. I had also called my bank a week ago, that's after more than 21days of expectation; I was told that the funds wouldn't drop being that it's an international transfer ( dollar to naira acct).. Transfer expert insists nothing seems to be wrong from their end that I would immediately be notified if they received a revert or a refund. Today makes it day 34. Elders in the biz, what do you think I can do. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2023
written007:

Good morning bosses. I have been expecting funds from dan since the 25th of last month, I have reached out to their transfer expert who had to send proof of payment. I had also called my bank a week ago, that's after more than 21days of expectation; I was told that the funds wouldn't drop being that it's an international transfer ( dollar to naira acct).. Transfer expert insists nothing seems to be wrong from their end that I would immediately be notified if they received a revert or a refund. Today makes it day 34. Elders in the biz, what do you think I can do. Thanks
Which Bank did you use, if it's Zenith, you will need to write to the bank to convert the dollars to naira but if it's Access they convert automatically and pay you.Next time use grey to receive your money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which Bank did you use, if it's Zenith, you will need to write to the bank to convert the dollars to naira but if it's Access they convert automatically and pay you.Next time use grey to receive your money.

Any idea if squadhelp accepts grey account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
it's Açcess Bank. It's for that reason I have created one on grey. Access are saying they can't receive otherwise I would have been credited by now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2023
Good morning all.

Offering these my registered Domains on SH wholesale.

CleanAxis $40
Bluvs $60
DeFiModel $100

All .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2023
written007:

I lost money like this in UBA last year, after following up with UBA and Afternic decided to give up, it was an $100 sale.

I think naira account can not receive dollars again in Nigeria, I might be wrong but find out about this.

I have used UBA saving account to receive dollars before and they converted it to naira so I was surprised when it happened.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Aremu1998: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2023
Hello Everyone, if you need help with generation of leads at a reasonable price, you can reach out to me via mail olaniyidarearemu@gmail.com or via WhatsApp on 08108579212. Cheers smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tunni and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.