Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581086 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2023
Mrblaze06:
Not working again, they disabled it a few days ago.

Thanks for the response. Wish mean do you use to buy domains now or any alternative?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 7:59pm On May 02, 2023
Dears is there any naira card that permits international transaction aside stanbic ibtc?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:55pm On May 02, 2023
gentlewind:

Thanks for the response. Wish mean do you use to buy domains now or any alternative?
Use klasha or chipper cash.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2023
holluwashegs:
if you’ve given up on domain flipping and would like to sell your Dan.com account, email mylordzing@gmail.com
I will make you a good offer

P. S: Old accounts only with crypto withdrawal enabled
Thanks
For those that would want to sell, be careful. Some people hack credit cards buy their domains with it and remove the money with crypto.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For those that would want to sell, be careful. Some people hack credit cards buy their domains with it and remove the money with crypto.
Good one. And coming from an account without any history that's too many red flags.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2023
For those using Wire Transfer on Dan, what USD platform have you found to be less troublesome? Thanks. This current delay in crypto payout is no longer funny.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Generally, it is not safe to give out or sell a KYCed account with payment gateways to a 3rd party. In this era of internet scams, you can be a victim of financial crime you knew nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
For those using Wire Transfer on Dan, what USD platform have you found to be less troublesome? Thanks. This current delay in crypto payout is no longer funny.
I think GBP payout remains the best option due to crypto payout delay at DAN. Once you have a sale, before you finalize domain transfer, add your Grey GBP bank account, and inform DAN to permanently set your bank payout as GBP. Although your sale is in USD, you will receive your payout in GBP within 2 business days.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2023
Obagoblog:
Please can someone refer me to the page containing the detailed explanation on how to set up and receive payout from Dan to Grey
This page contains useful info on that topic. Also, see screenshots below for guide.

Remember to select POUNDS as your payout option

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2023
MrPADDY:

I think GBP payout remains the best option due to crypto payout delay at DAN. Once you have a sale, before you finalize domain transfer, add your Grey GBP bank account, and inform DAN to permanently set your bank payout as GBP. Although your sale is in USD, you will receive your payout in GBP within 2 business days.
Thanks but even two business days is far. Lol. I may as well wait for them to clear up the BTC payout problem. I have the option of PayPal but I'm not comfortable with the rate of PayPal buyers here.

And I just checked grey now and their convertion rate to $ is 724. But want to ask, do you think anything lost in their conversion from $ to £?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks but even two business days is far. Lol.
Dan releases GBP payment same day, however, between Dan and Grey, transaction is completed in 2 business days.

About 2 business days being far, the USD payout you asked about takes up to 7 business days. Besides, Greg USD bank account isn't available right now.

About conversion from USD to GBP, why not just receive your payment directly in GBP and convert to naira black market rate, and withdraw? Better still, wait for Dan to fix crypto payout option.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2023
Dan now using the service of BitPay for crypto payments.

Probably for only accounts who have the cryptocurrency option enabled.

May 19th is the deadline for activation/linking your payout on DAN to Bitpay.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2023
MrPADDY:

But the USD payout you asked about takes up to 7 business days. Besides, Greg USD bank account isn't available right now. About conversion from USD to GBP, why not just receive your payment directly in GBP and convert to naira black market rate, and withdraw?
I only used Wire once and that was for my first sale on Dan. 2021 I think. Since then it's been BTC and it mostly arrives in minutes.

I don't mean conversion from our end. But from the end of Dan. From what you've received can you say there is any difference and if there is it higher or lower? I don't know if you understand.

Let's say you were to receive $600 and from $ conversion using Grey's current 724 rate, it's around N434,400. When they convert this amount to £ and send to you, do you still get exactly 434,400 or it is lower or higher or you don't really notice? You get?

Update: just spoke with Dan and it seems you are losing nothing. Now it's on Grey's conversion.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
I only used Wire once and that was for my first sale on Dan. 2021 I think. Since then it's been BTC and it mostly arrives in minutes.

I don't mean conversion from our end. But from the end of Dan. From what you've received can you say there is any difference and if there is it higher or lower? I don't know if you understand.

Let's say you were to receive $600 and from $ conversion using Grey's current 724 rate, it's around N434,400. When they convert this amount to £ and send to you, do you still get exactly 434,400 or it is lower or higher or you don't really notice? You get?

Update: just spoke with Dan and it seems you are losing nothing. Now it's on Grey's conversion.
Dan's conversion from USD to GBP doesn't affect anything. And if you receive the payout in GBP to Grey, what we should now check is the current conversion rate from GBP to Naira.
But if the crypto payout works, stick to it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2023
MrPADDY:

Dan's conversion from USD to GBP doesn't affect anything. And if you receive the payout in GBP to Grey, what we should now check is the current conversion from GBP to Naira.
Crypto has been working until this Bitpay announcement came in. I think I know what to do now. I don't think the old crypto method is getting resolved in a day or two's time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2023
MrPADDY:

This page contains useful info on that topic. Also, see screenshots below for guide.

Thank you.. I noticed there's no column to fill in my GBP account number on Dan. I hope there won't be issue boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2023
Obagoblog:

Thank you.. I noticed there's no column to fill in my GBP account number on Dan. I hope there won't be issue boss
IBAN it is.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:55am On May 03, 2023
Modified.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2023
300wayne:
Dears is there any naira card that permits international transaction aside stanbic ibtc?

Abeg, make somebody answer dis question o! E get why…
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:36pm On May 03, 2023
demo4ril97:

Hello Boss.

Ur bitpay is it Personal or Business?. How do you get your funds?. Can one transfer the proceeds to binance for P2P? And then transfer fees?

They're making things harder..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:41pm On May 03, 2023
MrPADDY:

Dan's conversion from USD to GBP doesn't affect anything. And if you receive the payout in GBP to Grey, what we should now check is the current conversion rate from GBP to Naira.

Boss; how much does grey charge for receiving wire fee?. Let's say Dan sends u 30 pounds. Do u get the 30 pounds.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2023
Learner47:

Hello Boss.

Ur bitpay is it Personal or Business?. How do you get your funds?. Can one transfer the proceeds to binance for P2P? And then transfer fees?

They're making things harder..
Yeah that will be the thing. From Dan to Bitpay then to Binance. If it turns out it's more expensive, we simply move fully to bank transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
IBAN it is.

MrPADDY:

Thank you. I've received the money.
Grey is as fast as getting paid in bitcoin. Though I lost like 5k which also covers the swap charges on Grey.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2023
Obagoblog:

Thank you. I've received the money.
Grey is as fast as getting paid in bitcoin. Though I lost like 5k which also covers the swap charges on Grey.
Makes sense. It's not even to a working day. That's fast.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:26pm On May 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah that will be the thing. From Dan to Bitpay then to Binance. If it turns out it's more expensive, we simply move fully to bank transfer.

I've been using Access Dorm alongside Binance Wallet.

Sometimes access don't charge for wire fees. They pay u 80 u get 80. Sometimes they charge 20 for wire fees.... they pay u 80 u get 60.

I think GoDaddy just want to get commission from bitpay. The process would be daunting..

All these capitalist companies.

Whatever we move!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2023
Learner47:

I've been using Access Dorm alongside Binance Wallet.

Sometimes access don't charge for wire fees. They pay u 80 u get 80. Sometimes they charge 20 for wire fees.... they pay u 80 u get 60.

I think GoDaddy just want to get commission from bitpay. The process would be daunting..

All these capitalist companies.

Whatever we move!
Exactly. There must be something to gain from it. I will still experiment and decide if the bitpay integration is worth it.

I only have UBA Dom and I don't intend on getting any other one. I think I'd be fine with grey because that's how I received money when I still had my names manually listed on Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 5:25pm On May 03, 2023
cc

Borntosmoke
Iykepromotions
Mrpaddy
Elonmosque
Sapiosexuality

The sale is not about the price but the confidence it reinforce me with.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2023
Learner47:

Boss; how much does grey charge for receiving wire fee?. Let's say Dan sends u 30 pounds. Do u get the 30 pounds.
I have not used Grey, lately. I can't really tell about their fee now. But you can chat up their customer support for update.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 7:08pm On May 03, 2023
Greenscientist:
cc

Borntosmoke
Iykepromotions
Mrpaddy
Elonmosque
Sapiosexuality

I thought that the least amount on Afternic is $100
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 7:42pm On May 03, 2023
Greenscientist:
cc

Borntosmoke
Iykepromotions
Mrpaddy
Elonmosque
Sapiosexuality

Bros , na this goldmine you carry sale for $46 then you dey talk about reinforced confidence.

You no try o!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:04pm On May 03, 2023
demo4ril97:

Hello brother,did you just sign up on bitpay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ndeekay(m), iCauseTrouble and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.