Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3572371 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Any valuable domain here? Webpayonline Stamford cleaning service Southern India tour California contact Lancaster carpet cleaning York tires Hightruck Illinois scout Mykidbookshop

2sexycom DonX001 Etin06 Javarookie
2nd and 5th are good geo domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please is the network solutions promo still on? Its like the code is not working again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sparkle7: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pls can someone help me with the email of Mike mann's native doctor, i want to ask him something.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Luvlydevin:
It's nice being here again after a long break from domaining, I hope to get into this business again this new year because this is my first online business I have done that actually paid me in good dollars with small capital investment like $1 to $9 to register a domain name and after sales made a sales of low Bleep to mid Bleep
the feeling I had the first time i sold a domain and actually receive my money on my gt bank was out of this world, it was then I really believe someone can really make money online, as a beginner you need to do your assignment very well by reading this thread carefully, sleep on namepros, I use to visit domainshepherd then, namebio flippa etc just to know more about this business my oga at the top them iykepromotion 2sexy and all other gurus in the house I greet una
Welcome back,
bless up
more sales this year
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
IDEALCASH:
2nd and 5th are good geo domains.
Nairalanders have snatched it. A guy from Awka registered it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Testapep:

Welcome back,
bless up
more sales this year
Thanks boss, same to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

u didn't buy it before bringing it here?? Lol.. OK na

House, please what do y'all think about solarcityflorida.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
My guy u funny sha u suppose reg am before bringing it here grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Any valuable domain here?
Webpayonline
Stamford cleaning service
Southern India tour
California contact
Lancaster carpet cleaning
York tires
Hightruck
Illinois scout
Mykidbookshop

2sexycom
DonX001
Etin06
Javarookie

I liked webpayonline.
The 2nd, 5th and 6th are potentially good geo domains, buy you need to first search their keywords on Google (and other search engines) to confirm if there are actually enough end users you can pitch your domain name to, BEFORE buying.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Lol, so you didn't realize you shouldn't bring names here (or any other domaining forum) without registering them?
Cos some bad sharp guys can quickly snap up the domains if they think its a good one, while you're still considering and asking questions.
Anyway, you've learnt from this one now...that's the fun of learning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Time, Timeliness and swiftness is important in this business.
Kept 3 domains in my cart yesternight but couldn't check out cos my atm was fucking up. Change ATM this morning to see it has been registered and put for sale by other domainers and listed for sale as high as $5000
SouthlakePharmacy
EdinburghPropertyManagement
MarketResearchTool

Lol, I can relate. Its happened to me several times, sometimes even under the space of 29-30mins.
For good names, its a game of fastest fingers first.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalex0(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
DonX001:

Well, if you're talking about gene mapping, its something that will also be discussed more and more in future.
But I'm not too familiar with the specifics of that field so I'm not sure how soon it will become valuable.
And I'm not sure if it will become as much of a mainstream topic for everyone like clean energy, it seems to me like it might be more of a scientific niche, mainly being discussed by scientists and ethical monitoring groups.

But I would still hold it if I were you for the future, especially if you have some resources or you're making money from other domain sales so can afford to keep renewing a few domains.

But if you have very limited resources and can't afford to be renewing any domains, then you can do some small further research about it, and let it go once you cannot see any convincing evidence that it will become mainstream in a few years time.
please I listed my domain for parking
its almost 12 hrs now

no ads in it yet

any P.?

I've changed d DNS

I've done everything required of me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Not happy with what netsol did to me tonight. After successfully registering one nice name, I got a mail saying "unfortunately we were unable to process bla bla.... It's well sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
golamike:
Not happy with what netsol did to me tonight. After successfully registering one nice name, I got a mail saying "unfortunately we were unable to process bla bla.... It's well sha
Like seriously? Maybe someone cut the domain before you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
golamike:
Same happened to me yesterday. I hope they refund me soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello everyone, noob here.

I received this mail (2nd photo) from undeveloped. Please, what exactly are they asking me to do?

when I clicked the link in the mail, I was directed to that page (1st photo).

Note that I've already changed name servers with my registra to point to undevelop.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Geofavor:
Hello everyone, noob here.

I received this mail (2nd photo) from undeveloped. Please, what exactly are they asking me to do?

when I clicked the link in the mail, I was directed to that page (1st photo).

Note that I've already changed name servers with my registra to point to undevelop.

Change your domain nameservers to that of u undeveloped.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalex0(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
please I listed my domain for parking its almost 12 hrs now no ads in it yet any Problem please? I've changed d DNS I've done everything required of me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Promxy94:

Change your domain nameservers to that of u undeveloped.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Promxy94:
Hello house,
I accepted an Inbound offer made via undeveloped for a name, and is going to a week now payment has been made by the buyer, even after a mail was resent to him of payment reminder 3days back.
same here....don't know what's actually happening.....I'm thinking of telling then to cut the agreement off soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Testapep:

My guy u funny sha
u suppose reg am before bringing it here grin
lol....shey I said this a few pages back.....and some people were making unnecessary fuss over simple fact.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Gabson91:
Please is the network solutions promo still on? Its like the code is not working again
y r u guys ignoring my question, please i nid an answer, any latest link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealthfit: 5:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Good morning Bosses in the house.
I have these domains help me appraise them and suggest me price tag
Affiliateeco.com (for brand use)
Chineseartifact.com
Prescottgreenenergy.com
Pakistanbulletin.com
Tortoiseshield.com (for brand use)
Help me scrutinize these domains
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Nawaoo.

There is now a steady, and growing dislike towards Network Solutions domains among resellers on Namepros. They have started adding the clause, "No Network Solutions names."

Dem dey vex say we buy domain $1 wan sell am for $1,000? Lol.

I hope end users won't join this bad bandwagon

MY TESTIMONY IS LOADING.!!

PS:

For geo domainers, reduce your risk and increase your chances of selling by going for cities with at least a population of 100k. Another good point is, when searching your keywords on search engines for end users, the presence of adverts in your search results is a good sign. Nothing is cast in iron though. Just my 2kobo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealthfit: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalex0(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2019
demo4ril97:
hello Iyke, I was fustrated while searching for your popular domain thread until I stumbled on this, I parked a domain 2weeks ago with afternic presently it has generated 162 pageviews and just 5 clicks with a revenue of $3.82 dollars the CPC is $2.35

I also got to know that irrelevant ads are placed on them, why is it like that? Although I have edited the category yesterday to what it fits hope I will get the right ads placed on them or what do you suggest?

Thanks for your response in anticipation

I've listed my domain for parking at Bodis.com

I've changed the DNS too

Its almost 24hrs

No ads on it ye
What could be d problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalex0(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2019
stiles009:
Sir, iykepromotions kindly help a bro out with the sales letter. I have 3 domains, all parked but I will to sell as soon as possible hence the letter sir. Email is stilesaderoju@gmail.com

I've changed the DNS too

Its almost 24hrs

No ads on it ye
What could be d problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalex0(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2019
2sexynet:

I had to switch to this handle in order to answer your question. The best you should have done was to ask questions.

Why is it that our boys never sit down to learn e-business?

Domain flipping is what please? Z-business?

I know you need a dorm account, paypal or escrow which many here do not have.

Escrow started accepting Nigerians since 2015 when I made an appeal after a brief discussion with the former owner on namepros.com, Brandon Abbey

becuase escrow.com does not accept Nigerian accounts.

Even with your Payoneer US bank account, you can use Escrow.com

If you are interested in learning, go to namepros.com and I am not interested in tell you how many domains I have sold so far. Go to escrow.com and create you own account now and them come back to tell me if you do not find Nigeria there

I've changed the DNS too

Its almost 24hrs

No ads on it ye
What could be d problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

I' m sure a lesson learnt! Sorry though!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Good morning bosses...

So, I got a domain name from Godaddy yesterday (my first time using godaddy). Don't know how to go about the listing for sale (as per a week old domainer). Please, someone should help talk me through the process.

And please, what do y'all think about the domain "webdesigntrainer.com"... Please I need your opinions and we'll as your help in this. Thank you as u reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3317) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: bayobiyi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.