Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3600102 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (3324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 12:42pm On May 11
bxcode:

Supply the SWIFT code of your bank on Payoneer and you'll be fine.
Funny enough, the SWIFT I supplied on Dan was not the bank I received the money in finally. I supplied it because it was readily available. I gave them the swift code for my Sterling account, but received my money in GTB.

At what rate did payoneer exchange to GTB account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:45pm On May 11
U1:

I wasn't using BitPay payout method - didn't even know it existed until I started seeing complaints recently. The last time I used crypto payout method was a few years ago (2020/2021) before the option was removed for some accounts.

But what I can simply deduce from the attached screenshot is that BitPay has stopped working with people from Nigeria. Forget whatever their support team might claim about the issue being at DAN's end.

iCauseTrouble, I see you. smiley

Yeah we've been using Bitpay to receive crypto since last year, stopped working this week.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:01pm On May 11
Natural2Heal:

From Payoneer,you can send to Geepay or Grey before sending to your naira bank account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:03pm On May 11
Good day Domainers Apologies for Derailing,Man wan Hustle my Client fee they here like this,I am reliable abeg Patronize me.

Hp Elite X2 1012.
Detachable Touchscreen.
8gb Ram,256Gb SSD.
&
Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
Comes with Mouse, and Stylus.
8gb Ram,256Gb SSD.
With protective case.
All include original Charger, Direct from USA.

Going for 300,000 NGN Each.
Price is firm.
Contact in my Signature.
Zero 8 1 three six 76 4 two six Two

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bxcode(m): 2:35pm On May 11
Natural2Heal:

$1 = #1,244 as at May 8th.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 3:22pm On May 11
bxcode:

Too low
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:29pm On May 11
Learner47:

Spirituality. Certain laws of the universe that govern outcomes.

Person ft outbound tire to the same end users e no sell, him go dash him friend the domain go sell instantly on first outbound. Person ft hold name for 4 years e no sell e go drop am another person go reg am same day sell am. You get!, it is not luck ooo!

All connected to energy, frequency & vibration. Like avoiding certain things (sins) for a period of time to increase ones frequency-energy then plus hardwork to get desired results. Make I no go off topic sha.

Thanks for your response. I think I got the drift.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:32pm On May 11
bxcode:

Very low. Were you not allowed to withdraw from your GTB account in dollar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 8:07pm On May 11
Learner47:

Spirituality. Certain laws of the universe that govern outcomes.

Person ft outbound tire to the same end users e no sell, him go dash him friend the domain go sell instantly on first outbound. Person ft hold name for 4 years e no sell e go drop am another person go reg am same day sell am. You get!, it is not luck ooo!

All connected to energy, frequency & vibration. Like avoiding certain things (sins) for a period of time to increase ones frequency-energy then plus hardwork to get desired results. Make I no go off topic sha.

I am interested this topic. Please is there platform or book that discuss it you know?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:53pm On May 12
McTeesticks:

You can contact me directly from my profile

I don't teach domaining tho, that's for the boss @ julanky.com

Hi please can you drop me your WhatsApp or better still check your email as I just sent a message
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 6:29am On May 13
Good morning guys, I've been trying to create an account at Dropcatch but to no avail. I keep seeing email not valid but all my emails are still active. What could be the problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:35am On May 13
Great week ahead all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:56pm On May 13
Domainer1999:
I only use Grey GPB account.
My last payment came in 6hrs later which is unusual, as it used to be 1hr.

Waiting for my next payment to see.

Still on this. Pls what option did use in Bank Region? I used Europe/Sepa the payout team said I should change to 'Rest of The World'.

I just received my first payment via Grey GPB pounds, it took 1 hour 30 minutes using the settings above.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 3:03pm On May 13
edogu:
Good morning guys, I've been trying to create an account at Dropcatch but to no avail. I keep seeing email not valid but all my emails are still active. What could be the problem?
try with another browser
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 3:06pm On May 13
Bayajjidda:

I am interested this topic. Please is there platform or book that discuss it you know?
They're all over the internet. All these self improvement brouhaha! Like things to boost consciousness and improve spirituality(praying, meditation, self reflection)--fasting, semen retention(staying away from women the particular time u want to boost ur craft), staying away from other vices, doing gym/workouts, less of social media, staying focused on the target.

These things are almost impossible to adopt but if you can, you don commot for human being level. Even mesef can't do all of these I typed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 3:20pm On May 13
Jimneighbour:
try with another browser
I've tried it using chrome but I'm still getting the same feedback. BTW, thanks for the advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 3:21pm On May 13
Learner47:
They're all over the internet. All these self improvement brouhaha! Like things to boost consciousness and improve spirituality(praying, meditation, self reflection)--fasting, semen retention(staying away from women the particular time u want to boost ur craft), staying away from other vices, doing gym/workouts, less of social media, staying focused on the target.

These things are almost impossible to adopt but if you can, you don commot for human being level. Even mesef can't do all of these I typed.

Wow! OK. Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 3:57pm On May 13
Learner47:
Still on this. Pls what option did use in Bank Region? I used Europe/Sepa the payout team said I should change to 'Rest of The World'.

I just received my first payment via Grey GPB pounds, it took 1 hour 30 minutes using the settings above.

Thanks

Dan support is aware you are in Nigeria, therefore to link a Nigeria dom account with Nigeria address, you have to select 'Rest of The World'.

But since you are linking a Grey GBP bank account, which is domicile in Europe, you have to select Europe/Sepa, and use the complete Gray address in UK. Because, you cannot use Grey address which is in United Kingdom, then select 'Rest of The World' when there's "Europe/Sepa" option.

Past info:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3130

All the best.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:34pm On May 13
Learner47:
They're all over the internet.

Even mesef can't do all of these I typed.

Lol 😅
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:34pm On May 13
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 5:02pm On May 13
Comrades, please who is still using boomerang for outbound messages,how is the open rate cos it's seems my open rate is low as I have observe with two of my recent domains and my messages are not going to spam at least I tested it with my other emails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 5:43pm On May 13
There is levels to this thing ooo, that guy call Abdulbasit or something is a whale in this industry. All sold in one month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:49pm On May 13
Guys what do you think about Geo+Landscapeservice domain name? Is it a good buy talking about the niche landscape in general.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:03pm On May 13
ThisisIkemefuna:
Guys what do you think about Geo+Landscapeservice domain name? Is it a good buy talking about the niche landscape in general.
Not good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:10pm On May 13
Sapiosexuality:
Not good.
Really appreciate you - although I sold one landscapeService domain earlier this year (low priced), I was thinking of using a different city for it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:24pm On May 13
MrPADDY:

Past info:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3130

All the best.
thanks bro. Received already.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:27pm On May 13
trafficpools:
There is levels to this thing ooo, that guy call Abdulbasit or something is a whale in this industry. All sold in one month
Most na 4 to 5+years hold.

I don drop many of 2020/21 reg. Looking back I wish I was able to hold. So, the game is the game. Holding is part of it.

D guy na legend for industry. You go see some domainers dey hold name 12 14 years lol!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:30pm On May 13
erjo:

Lol 😅
bro dey laugh. As in ehh, we all know all of our problems..na just sef denial dey worry us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:07pm On May 13
trafficpools:

Also read this last week or so via a link shared on X. I think he mentioned his portfolio size in that blog post. He's a whale indeed but there are even bigger whales in this thing.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 8:54pm On May 13
U1:

Also read this last week or so via a link shared on X. I think he mentioned his portfolio size in that blog post. He's a whale indeed but there are even bigger whales in this thing.
yes, he said his portfolio is closer to 20k names presently!!! Imagine selling 22 names in one month, all in three, four, and five figures, that's really crazy oooo!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 8:56pm On May 13
Learner47:
Most na 4 to 5+years hold.

I don drop many of 2020/21 reg. Looking back I wish I was able to hold. So, the game is the game. Holding is part of it.

D guy na legend for industry. You go see some domainers dey hold name 12 14 years lol!
so interesting to learn to hold onto a good name till it's sell, I salute these people oooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (3324) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AAA593, wisefingers and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.