Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545502 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2023
@mazizitonene, this bros come outside. You still dey pack all the names for ED grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2023
Neutral15:
Please how do you answer I already have a domain

I can't find the answer online, maybe I'm not using the right word

How do I also check the search traffic of a domain name

He said I should remove him from my list

I asked, may I know what is stopping him

He said he already has a domain

there's no right word to use. If one says they have a domain then you leave them alone. It means they are not in the market for domain names.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:38am On May 17, 2023
Floyd45:
@mazizitonene, this bros come outside. You still dey pack all the names for ED grin
lol....morning chief, we dey push am small small.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2023
James39:

I don't know.

You can check

Checked and couldn't find it.

Is there anyone using Android app version of Clearbit?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2023
Neutral15:

iykepromotions, BOOKWORMLUX, Sapiosexuality, Learner47, Harllaby, Cashew, MrPADDY, therealMcCain, OCEANS7, etc
Lol
No dey mention me with these bosses o
Me na fellow newbie

Highest I'll just reply that he can redirect the domain to his main site to drive traffic
Though most of them won't reply you
Best thing is to move on

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2023
MostImportant:

Checked and couldn't find it.

Is there anyone using Android app version of Clearbit?
There's no app
Just install the extension in your kiwi browser and you're good. It shows u the emails whenever you visit a particular website.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:

There's no app
Just install the extension in your kiwi browser and you're good. It shows u the emails whenever you visit a particular website.
It's working perfectly for me. Thanks fam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 12:27pm On May 17, 2023
Trusted PayPal merchant needed ASAP. I will do my due background check properly before transaction.

Scammers stay clear

I need 305USD.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 3:40pm On May 17, 2023
Hi, We are still serving to our best. If you need fund for namecheap, dynadot and namesilo prepay please kindly DM us. We are right here to serve you best.

If you also want to register domains we can do that for you, smooth and hassle free and push it to your Dynadot account.

Our rate is only 730 per usd

We are online 24/7
We are funded 24/7

Tested and trusted

We do all to God's Glory 🙏🏾
More sales to all🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 3:41pm On May 17, 2023
meetme01:
Trusted PayPal merchant needed ASAP. I will do my due background check properly before transaction.

Scammers stay clear

I need 305USD.
If you have not gotten the fund boss boss check my above above and slide in let's talk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:27pm On May 17, 2023
Neutral15:

Golden Rule 1
When an end user tells you to
a. STOP
b. Remove me from your list or mailing list
c. Not Interested

You comply immediately, you leave them alone. The only exception is C. There are ways you can ask why he is not interested.

Rule 2
When someone says I already have a domain. you leave that person alone. The exception depends on how your 1st outbound was done and the quality of the domain in terms of search volume or traffic stats.

if it is very obvious that your name is a better upgrade to the endusers name and he still tells you, he has a domain, then you leave him alone.

As for traffic stats, install the chrome extention "Surfer SEO" chrome extention for PC

For android: Install Kiwi brower and then install the above chrome extention too

After installation, when you search for a keyword or phrase on Google, it will display the SV and CPC

You can also use kwfinder, ubbersuggest these are paid plans with very daily limited free searches

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2023
therealMcCain:

Golden Rule 1
a. STOP
c. Not Interested

You comply immediately, you leave them alone. The only exception is C. There are ways you can ask why he is not interested.

Rule 2
When someone says I already have a domain. you leave that person alone. The exception depends on how your 1st outbound was done and the quality of the domain in terms of search volume or traffic stats.

if it is very obvious that your name is a better upgrade to the endusers name and he still tells you, he has a domain, then you leave him alone.

As for traffic stats, install the chrome extention "Surfer SEO" chrome extention for PC

For android: Install Kiwi brower and then install the above chrome extention too

After installation, when you search for a keyword or phrase on Google, it will display the SV and CPC

You can also use kwfinder, ubbersuggest these are paid plans with very daily limited free searches

Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:52pm On May 17, 2023
therealMcCain:

Golden Rule 1
a. STOP
c. Not Interested

Rule 2

The surfer extension is only showing search volume and cpc base on location (Nigeria) , is there a way to change to get USA result ?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:59pm On May 17, 2023
jamih:

The surfer extension is only showing search volume and cpc base on location (Nigeria) , is there a way to change to get USA result ?

Yeah. On your PC, navigate to the right side of the screen, then scroll down, there's an option there to change the country.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 4:13am On May 18, 2023
therealMcCain:

Golden Rule 1
a. STOP
c. Not Interested

Rule 2

Boss, sometimes, NOT INTERESTED can turn into a sale. I subtly ask, cam I know why you're not interested? Most times, it is the price but shy to pay a ridiculous amount. Imagine, a domain of 750 and the enduser can only afford 100. There is nothing bad in trying.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2023
A quick question please. If you are searching for available domain say for example "times.com" and it's not available but "time.com" is available, the difference being the S, can such domain still make sale in the domain market?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:

Lol
No dey mention me with these bosses o
Me na fellow newbie

Highest I'll just reply that he can redirect the domain to his main site to drive traffic
Though most of them won't reply you
Best thing is to move on

Atleast you senior me for this business and you dey always give useful info for this thread. So you be my boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2023
Hello Everyone

Just have a little issue, I do this business with my smartphone and my smartphone got bad,that it is now at the service center, so I have been offline for a while now. To the main issue , I found out that I have a small sale of 300 dollars on Dan. All my accounts have 2factor authenticator on, but Dan has removed it and I have been able to access Dan.com but epik is not replying me to remove it. Instead they have blocked me . I have written to their support team since three days now with consistent reminders but not response. Who knows any quick means of getting epik attention because even Twitter isn't working . Please I will be grateful for any help rendered.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2023
Promxy94:
Hello Everyone

Just have a little issue, I do this business with my smartphone and my smartphone got bad,that it is now at the service center, so I have been offline for a while now. To the main issue , I found out that I have a small sale of 300 dollars on Dan. All my accounts have 2factor authenticator on, but Dan has removed it and I have been able to access Dan.com but epik is not replying me to remove it. Instead they have blocked me . I have written to their support team since three days now with consistent reminders but not response. Who knows any quick means of getting epik attention because even Twitter isn't working . Please I will be grateful for any help rendered.
naa serious wahala be dis oooo. I think we have some guys working with Epik here with us, dey should please be of help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 12:33pm On May 18, 2023
Promxy94:
Hello Everyone

My other account (learner47) was banned let's help a brother...Branduche & co.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 12:35pm On May 18, 2023
Neutral15:

iykepromotions, BOOKWORMLUX, Sapiosexuality, Learner47, Harllaby, Cashew, MrPADDY, therealMcCain, OCEANS7, etc

Better to stop. Everyday many names drop..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2023
MostImportant:
A quick question please. If you are searching for available domain say for example "times.com" and it's not available but "time.com" is available, the difference being the S, can such domain still make sale in the domain market?

This
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
Promxy94:
Hello Everyone

Epik has NO customer service. No one will address your issue or even bother to respond to it.

The only solution is patience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2023
ollybode:
naa serious wahala be dis oooo. I think we have some guys working with Epik here with us, dey should please be of help

Yes Tony is no longer with wpik.

Dan is still patience with me

Just got another phone, atleast am back online now hoping to resolve this issue.
RESHARPENED:

Epik has NO customer service. No one will address your issue or even bother to respond to it.

The only solution is patience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:00pm On May 18, 2023
Rankett:

Yeah. On your PC, navigate to the right side of the screen, then scroll down, there's an option there to change the country.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by katch1(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
Promxy94:
Hello Everyone

Send them am email with your 4 digit Epik Pin and ask them to disable it.
I had same issue, luckily for me i remembered my Epik pin as I wrote it down somewhere. Hope they respond on-time as this was around December last year.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 4:26pm On May 18, 2023
pwetie:

My other account (learner47) was banned let's help a brother...Branduche & co.

Unfortunately I cannot provide the solution you seek due to disengagement from Epik holdings. From what I know, majority of the CS folks had left. So it’s expected to get extremely slow replies from whoever is on shift there with operations reduced to 8 hours daily. No more 24hrs.

Reach out to l.skaruup@epik.com or b.royce@epik.com

For those who have 2FA on their acoount, I will advice you deactivate it, set a stronger alphanumeric character password.

Sorry!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 4:37pm On May 18, 2023
Branduche:

Unfortunately I cannot provide the solution you seek due to disengagement from Epik holdings. From what I know, majority of the CS folks had left. So it’s expected to get extremely slow replies from whoever is on shift there with operations reduced to 8 hours daily. No more 24hrs.

For those who have 2FA on their acoount, I will advice you deactivate it, set a stronger alphanumeric character password.

Sorry!!

Senior Man!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
katch1:
Send them am email with your 4 digit Epik Pin and ask them to disable it.
I had same issue, luckily for me i remembered my Epik pin as I wrote it down somewhere. Hope they respond on-time as this was around December last year.

I have sent them a mail with my pin over 10 times no single response, just the automated response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2023
Branduche:

Sorry!!

Thank you so much sir I know you have always been of help to me. I reached out to both mails you dropped but the ist one bounced but the second one didn't. I hope to get a better response from him, as I will keep the house updated.
Thanks sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: kennypoka2(m), Huw(m), trafficpools and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.