Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554690 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2023
soliufiljannah:

Register them

What do you think about them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:12pm On May 21, 2023
MostImportant:

What do you think about them?

The issue is not about what someone thinks about them.

It's the fact that since you've shared them someone else can register them..

It's not smart to share names you don't own on a public forum unless you don't care if someone else registers it.

If the name is not good to you then don't buy them. Don't waste your money.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2023
Alexxien:

No fee charged for Bitpay.

Open bitpay...com

Create an account

After creating an account, insert the email address associated with the bitpay account to your DAN's bitpay payment box.

You will receive an invitation link from Dan, click on it and it will take you to bitpay website so as to verify your bitpay address.

Verify your bitpay account by following the necessary instructions.

Once your account have been verified successfully, this should not take more than 30minutes. You will be asked to fill your receiving crypto address( image attached below)

Copy your USDC note (USDC), it better to use USDC as the receiving payment address so as to avoid the erratic fluctuations of bitc0ïn.

Copy your USDC address from Binance. Under Binance choose Erc20 as the network type( image attached below), copy the address you were given and fill it into bitpay payment page. Save it that all.

Boss for the bitpay, am I to create a personal account or business account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2023
Telegram234:

Boss for the bitpay, am I to create a personal account or business account?
Personal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:16pm On May 21, 2023
I signed up on google analytics yesterday and later viewed two of my domains to know whether it's working. I've forgotten one of the domains I viewed myself but I remember one.
I'm having three views now, two from Nigeria and one from U.S.
I know the naija views are the views I made but how do I know which of my domains was viewed from the U.S?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2023
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fluxverge: 1:28am On May 22, 2023
Please is there any better way to withdraw my funds from epik masterbucks without using paypal i don't actually have a paypal and i no even like them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:06am On May 22, 2023
symbuul:
I signed up on google analytics yesterday and later viewed two of my domains to know whether it's working. I've forgotten one of the domains I viewed myself but I remember one.
I'm having three views now, two from Nigeria and one from U.S.
I know the naija views are the views I made but how do I know which of my domains was viewed from the U.S?
put it on "Realtime" it will show you the domain name.

Hope you are using the app ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lamiplenty(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2023
Opistorincos:

smiley

If you need free lead generation strategies to help your client's business grow, you can check out this free Ebook

https://www.wsiaxon.com/how-to-generate-leads/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:24am On May 22, 2023
MostImportant:
Hello guys, I wonder why some perceived good names are still available. Or don't you think these names are too good to still be available?

KentuckyAsset/king
KentuckyHomeAsset/king

We learn everyday

1. why do you perceive these names to be good?

2. which line of business do you see using these names?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:21pm On May 22, 2023
fluxverge:
Please is there any better way to withdraw my funds from epik masterbucks without using paypal i don't actually have a paypal and i no even like them.

Is epik now allowing withdrawals?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:50pm On May 22, 2023
Oshiofe:
put it on "Realtime" it will show you the domain name.

Hope you are using the app ?

Yeah. Thanks bro. Working now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 12:58pm On May 22, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos and EMDs.
Geo - #400
EMD - #800
All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2023
therealMcCain:

We learn everyday

1. why do you perceive these names to be good?

2. which line of business do you see using these names?

I'm still learning too. Carry me along.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 5:53pm On May 22, 2023
Hope Grey verification rubbish doesn't affect Dan deposits?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 6:28pm On May 22, 2023
An Enduser asked me to send him the domain Google analytics, is there a way to see Google analytics for a domain that is not published yet? Or can I send him Google keyword planner monthly search volume?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:08pm On May 22, 2023
MostImportant:

You are not ready to learn.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2023
MostImportant:

You can also ask ChatGpt to appraise a name, you can learn with that..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:40pm On May 22, 2023
Recently found out that one of my domains is the title of a book and the hyphen variant was in use and later dropped. HD picked the hyphen variant and now has a price of $4k+ on it. I discovered this after regging the name. The version without the "ing" has a tag of $7k on it for sale on BB. I think my version is better
I'm only asking $2k+ for mine. A domain investor on Twi.tter had asked me to price it at $1k to sell it faster. Did for about a week or two and increased the price. I'm willing to HODL

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 22, 2023
Telegram234:

You can also ask ChatGpt to appraise a name, you can learn with that..
No try aaamooo. Everything is always Good to chatgpt.com. Chatgpt wey be say he dey shy from truth. Even if you give chatgpt. Idannazazzu.com he go tell you say he good

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 10:05pm On May 22, 2023
symbuul:
Recently found out that one of my domains is the title of a book and the hyphen variant was in use and later dropped. HD picked the hyphen variant and now has a price of $4k+ on it. I discovered this after regging the name. The version without the "ing" has a tag of $7k on it for sale on BB. I think my version is better
I'm only asking $2k+ for mine. A domain investor on Twi.tter had asked me to price it at $1k to sell it faster. Did for about a week or two and increased the price. I'm willing to HODL

Since you've found out this I think it'll be ideal if you can either follow the owner of the book on socials and playfully tag him/her/ or them.

Something good might sprang out...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AdroTape: 10:18pm On May 22, 2023
I need $1000 Payoneer

I need .$1000 Skrill

Escrow is a must

I can buy in any bit.

Escrow by Cokebar or any other trusted escrows
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 10:28pm On May 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:

No try aaamooo. Everything is always Good to chatgpt.com. Chatgpt wey be say he dey shy from truth. Even if you give chatgpt. Idannazazzu.com he go tell you say he good
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Not really I use that alot, that is what I use for appraising my names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2023
therealMcCain:

You are not ready to learn.

I am very committed to learning this craft.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajibbbbbb: 8:19am On May 23, 2023
[quote author=kathleensturges post=123290583]There are numerous ways to make money online. Here are some popular methods:

Freelancing: Offer your skills and services on freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer. You can provide services such as writing, graphic design, web development, virtual assistance, or marketing.

Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer online tutoring services through platforms like Tutor.com or VIPKid. You can teach subjects like languages, math, science, or music.

Affiliate marketing: Promote products or services on your website or social media platforms and earn a commission for each sale or lead generated through your referral. You can join affiliate programs offered by companies like Amazon, ClickBank, or ShareASale.

Creating and selling online courses: If you have knowledge or expertise in a particular area, you can create and sell online courses on platforms like Udemy or Teachable. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:53am On May 23, 2023
MostImportant:

I am very committed to learning this craft.

Your attitude is not that of a learner. You made an assertion. you have been been asked to share your thought process so that corrections can be applied and if possible, for others to learn from you assertion, you are dodging.

Since you are committed to learning, start reading from page 1 of this thread or from January 1st 2022 post till date, you should be able to get the rudiments of this craft

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AdroTape: 10:03am On May 23, 2023
$1000 Skrill fund needed

$1000 Payoneer Needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill funds.

Bring Payoneer Funds

My rate depends on what you have
Starting from N620 to N700

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: harrykewell, GrammarNazi1(m), James39 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.