Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548086 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
what's your portfolio size on SH

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
symbuul:

I like your business/sales acumen. I had been thinking since it's still domainers who are buying the names off the wholesale market, they would like to get the names at insanely low prices and that had been a major turnoff for me since the idea sometime ago. I'll try to adopt this system and see if something happens. And honestly I've been thinking of going back to b(et)ting. Omoh since I leave am I no come understand again

Instead of doing betting, why don't you invest in geo. I have a nigga that have almost make $3k this month selling geo. Many people underate geo domains!!! But they don't know the kind money it can bring if done well!! Just my 2cent!!

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
codemaniacs:

You own all? How many does SH own?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sadiq3051:

Nice explanation.. please how do you add geegpay or grey to sh account

Go to "Account Settings".

Then click on "Account Details".

Then scroll down to "Setup Your Payout Methods".

Then select "Wise".

Then click on "IBAN" when it asks you to choose between "Local Currency" or "IBAN".

Then enter your details from your Grey GBP account details into text boxes then wait for approval.

I did mine on a Sunday so I had to wait until a workday ( Monday morning) for it to be approved.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You own all? How many does SH own?

I own 60

SH owns 162.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
codemaniacs:

Then select "Wise".

Then click on "IBAN" when it asks you to choose between "Local Currency" or "IBAN".

Then enter your details from your Grey GBP account details into text boxes then wait for approval.

I did mine on a Sunday so I had to wait until a workday ( Monday morning) for it to be approved.

Thanks for the info, what's the minimum withdrawal limit if you don't mind?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sadiq3051:

Thanks for the info, what's the minimum withdrawal limit if you don't mind?

$25.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Abeg which one is the postal code for the grey details? Sort code or swift code? I am inputting my grey gbp details for wise on Squ.adhelp
Modified: seen, it's seven letters/numbers at the end of the bank address

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
VersatileVee:
This is what we offer:
1.Domains purchase and push to your account.

2.Recent drop reg for 9.83 instead of 10.99

3.Namecheap, dynadot and namesilo prepay funding

4.Domains renewal and transfer

5.Rate of #715/$

We are online 24/7, Contact us on WhatsApp at 09161916421 to get started

More sales to you all 🙏🏾

Nice dealing with you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Instead of doing betting, why don't you invest in geo. I have a nigga that have almost make $3k this month selling geo. Many people underate geo domains!!! But they don't know the kind money it can bring if done well!! Just my 2cent!!

I understand you bro, will put into consideration.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Instead of doing betting, why don't you invest in geo. I have a nigga that have almost make $3k this month selling geo. Many people underrate geo domains!!! But they don't know the kind money it can bring if done well!! Just my 2cent!!
Bruh, big thanks for this motivation. Really needed in these trying times. We go harder this week!

If you have more ideas concerning the bold text, please drop, abeg. Body don dry!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Average9jaman: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2023
lawrenzooo:
So guys I made my first sales today.
Domain : my gpt bot.com
For $499
hold time : 3 months.
buyer : afternic reseller network

Super excited.

Congratulations baba, more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2023
codemaniacs:

Then select "Wise".

Good one. Did you use your Grey £ or $ account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnnA1:
Good one. Did you use your Grey £ or $ account?

£ account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuyWise101(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
A friend just introduced me to this site but I'm still optimistic about it.... so I said let me ask the gurus here.

Please anyone with useful info should help me with it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by omozu1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please I am new here
Please I want to ask if I pack my domain is it good and lawful for me to drive traffic to it.
To increase the traffic and revenue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
omozu1:
Please I am new here
Please I want to ask if I pack my domain is it good and lawful for me to drive traffic to it.
To increase the traffic and revenue
Read this thread from page 1-1000 and come back to read the question you wrote, you will shake head for yourself 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayboh2: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hi to everyone here. Pls I was trying to registered some domain names on dynadot but I found it difficult to make payment with my ATM card. Is any other way to do that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kuku kill him naa grin

Borntosmoke:

Read this thread from page 1-1000 and come back to read the question you wrote you will shake head for yourself 😂😂😂
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
I have sent him an email on Friday that I will redirect the domain name to his site free, but I haven't gotten a reply from him. I want to reach out to him on Monday. Please can someone help me with a message/idea of what to send to him again?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
dayboh2:
Hi to everyone here. Pls I was trying to registered some domain names on dynadot but I found it difficult to make payment with my ATM card. Is any other way to do that?
You are buying names already after how many days of learning?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
fund//star/ .co and Super//handy .in are up for bulk liquidation of #5k.
Too cheap, I know undecided make man chop food first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
You are buying names already after how many days of learning?
Lol. One o those newbies that failed to start from page one. No shortcut to this business
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oshiofe:
I have sent him an email on Friday that I will redirect the domain name to his site free, but I haven't gotten a reply from him. I want to reach out to him on Monday. Please can someone help me with a message/idea of what to send to him again?
Care to drop your sales letter please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
symbuul:
fund//star/ .co and Super//handy .in are up for bulk liquidation of #5k.
Too cheap, I know undecided make man chop food first
Focus on .com symbuul, focus on .com symbuul. You will learn the hard way o. Focus on .com.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oshiofe:
Lol. One o those newbies that failed to start from page one. No shortcut to this business
Exactly. Hopefully, his money buys him experience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
BusinessHub1:

Care to drop your sales letter please?

Here is the sales letter bro.

Hi

Just another reminder that the domain name (your Domains) is still up for sale.

This keyword-rich domain would give your business edge over competitors by driving more leads to your website.

The domain goes for $599 we would however consider your offer.

Go to (your Domains) for more info and to checkout via DAN escrow service.

Regards.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oshiofe:

Here is the sales letter bro.

Hi

Just another reminder that the domain name (your Domains) is still up for sale.

This keyword-rich domain would give your business edge over competitors by driving more leads to your website.

The domain goes for $599 we would however consider your offer.

Go to (your Domains) for more info and to checkout via DAN escrow service.

Regards.

Thanks bro,,I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Focus on .com symbuul, focus on .com symbuul. You will learn the hard way o. Focus on .com.

😄😂😥😢
I outbounded and followed up on the .in domain. Buyer asked price, I quoted $100, he absconded. Sent him reminders, email tracker tells me he opens my mails but no longer responding to it. I posted about a buyer inquiry few weeks ago here who absconded after price inquiry.
Had wanted to import lead to Dan but I'm still telling myself since we haven't agreed on price, what's the essence? Make e for no spoil something for me if he replies Dan that he was never interested. Domain is due for expiry next 2 months.
The .co domain just rhymed a bit well, I had to spare some promo bucks. Two words .co almost hardly sells these days. Will BIN it for $499 and try to forget about it.
I'm focusing on .coms, just giving other extensions about 5-8%. As a beginner, Xyz really corrupted my domain learning curve as I packed some.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: TaiwoKing, rm94(m), Natural2Heal and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.