Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538548 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Salesbay:
Who has tried Yet another mail merge? (YAMM). It seems really cool. It has unsubscribe link feature and it can track both open and click rate.

Thanks for this. I've been looking for a mail system with UNSUBSCRIBE that's cost effective. I have to check this out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Salesbay:

But YAMM is $25 per year while streak is $15 per month.
But I think for it work, you have to send all the email in bulk on Google sheet? Correct me if I’m wrong please

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
massive1019:
One thing though, i feel name acquisition should not be based on SH marketplace insight. What I'm saying is, we should not buy names bacause SH will accept it, but rather because it will sell no matter the marketplace it's listed.

Using 2 people as an example.

Judgemind aka BrandAim has 80% of his names listed on SH, most of his acquisitions are based on SH insight. Tonynames acquisitions are not influenced by SH, though the guy has had a vast knowledge of domain acquisition before joining domain community in 2020. Comparing their acquisitions and sales, i feel Tonynames has a bit of success rate compare to Judgemind.

SH is a good marketplace but should not influence in name acquisitions.

#MoreSalesToUsAll...

Lol. How do you managed to compare Tony and Judgemind? Tony is an SEO guy that has developed and sold websites in five to six figures($) over the past decades while Judgemind is just a guy that started domaining in 2008 by buying Handreg try to flip on NP for ×3 to ×5 and invest the funds into domaining.

Till now most of Judgemind domains are Handreg and drops while Tony buy on Auction for four to five figures, how did you put the two in the same sentence?

Judgemind just have around 1100 names on SH and about 3000 overall portfolio - majorly Handregs and drops. Tony have thousands - majorly Auctions. Tony hardly do handregs except for trends.

You can follow judgemind thread on NP to know more about his history - https://www.namepros.com/threads/squadhelp-marketplace.1120686/page-132#post-8933849

Back to your conclusion, if you really want to compare SH performance with an external entity like Tony, you should use Sten not Judgemind. Sten shared below screenshot today. 5 sales this month, 75 this year, can Tony match that? Sten have more than 80% of his names on SH (owns around 10%) of the marketplace.

Conclusively, I'm not justifying SH to be doing good as I also have hundreds of premium domains on the marketplace and I know what my STR looks like but don't put Tony and Judgemind in the same sentence.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Heryormilekan:

Lol. How do you managed to compare Tony and Judgemind? Tony is an SEO guy that has developed and sold websites in five to six figures($) over the past decades while Judgemind is just a guy that started domaining in 2008 by buying Handreg try to flip on NP for ×3 to ×5 and invest the funds into domaining.

Till now most of Judgemind domains are Handreg and drops while Tony buy on Auction for four to five figures, how did you put the two in the same sentence?

Judgemind just have around 1100 names on SH and about 3000 overall portfolio - majorly Handregs and drops. Tony have thousands - majorly Auctions. Tony hardly do handregs except for trends.

You can follow judgemind thread on NP to know more about his history - https://www.namepros.com/threads/squadhelp-marketplace.1120686/page-132#post-8933849

Back to your conclusion, if you really want to compare SH performance with an external entity like Tony, you should use Sten not Judgemind. Sten shared below screenshot today. 5 sales this month, 75 this year, can Tony match that? Sten have more than 80% of his names on SH (owns around 10%) of the marketplace.

Conclusively, I'm not justifying SH to be doing good as I also have hundreds of premium domains on the marketplace and I know what my STR looks like but don't put Tony and Judgemind in the same sentence.

!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Hello, A new era of domaining is here for Dynadot users and our customers.

We are happy to tell you that as of now, you can now get recent-dropped domains of $10.99, for only $9.83 with us.

Yes for just $9.83 and not $10.99, you can get your recent-dropped domains with us. We will be waiting to serve you best and will be happy if this go a long way to achieve our aim of making your purchase easy.

DM us now to get started with your prepay fundings, domain renewals and domain purchase and push.

Rate still remains 715/$

Best regards
VersatileVee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2023
VersatileVee:
Hello, A new era of domaining is here for Dynadot users and our customers.

We are happy to tell you that as of now, you can now get recent-dropped domains of $10.99, for only $9.83 with us.

Yes for just $9.83 and not $10.99, you can get your recent-dropped domains with us. We will be waiting to serve you best and will be happy if this go a long way to achieve our aim of making your purchase easy.

DM us now to get started with your prepay fundings, domain renewals and domain purchase and push.

Rate still remains 715/$

Best regards
VersatileVee

You’re doing well

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Hello,
Do you know Namecheap is on promo?
You can get a domain for $7.16 with the promo code FLASHCOM.

$50 Namecheap fund is available now. DM us now to get your Namecheap prepay account funded so as to enjoy this promo limitlessly.

WhatsApp 09161916421

More sales to you all 🙏🏾

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2023
sammyrollo:
But I think for it work, you have to send all the email in bulk on Google sheet? Correct me if I’m wrong please
Yes you need google sheets.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wisemanj(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Average9jaman: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
pls if i see a domain on ed and i go and search on dynadot and dont find the name there, does that mean i cant buy it on dynadot?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayorh(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please Does Grey.co GBP have a Deposit limit?? I know you can only send maximum of $5,000 at a go.. not sure if it can receive much amount sent at once.. please enlighten me..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigmech: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thank you @VersatileVee the transaction was swift and smooth

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Average9jaman:
pls if i see a domain on ed and i go and search on dynadot and dont find the name there, does that mean i cant buy it on dynadot?

Did you check to see if the name was showing available on Ed?

If yes, It's possible someone else reg'd the name few moments after you saw it as available on Ed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fake listing angry
People dey o

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is what we offer:
1.Domains purchase and push to your account.

2.Recent drop reg for 9.83 instead of 10.99

3.Namecheap, dynadot and namesilo prepay funding

4.Domains renewal and transfer

5.Rate of #715/$

We are online 24/7, Contact us on WhatsApp at 09161916421 to get started

More sales to you all 🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Modified
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mygistheaven: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
id911:

True. The few names I have at SH are all automatically listed at Sedo.
please how can this be checked. I have some names listed on SH including SH registered names. Are those included as well?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 4:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Gaming/eSports, love it

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 5:09am On Jun 14, 2023
Looking to add couple 2 words to my portfolio, only if both compliments each other. The best ones are taken, hand reg.
Simplicity is the art of maximizing the work not done. grin
Eco-friendly, Minimalist company, worth the reg fee

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos and EMDs.
Geo - #400
EMD - #800
All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Average9jaman: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Rankett:

Did you check to see if the name was showing available on Ed?

If yes, It's possible someone else reg'd the name few moments after you saw it as available on Ed

Yes it was showing available on Ed

Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2023
aberyomi09:
Looking to add couple 2 words to my portfolio, only if both compliments each other. The best ones are taken, hand reg.

I hope you get strength for renewals when the time comes?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IVORY2009(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Making money daily from high yield investment programs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2023
aberyomi09:
Simple and sweet! But you don tey for this craft o...that Main//Idea acquisition is as solid as a rock.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2023
Salesbay:

But YAMM is $25 per year while streak is $15 per month.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Back to the basics...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shapman: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2023
bologzy:

Trusted
Hello chief, sent you a mail.
Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Anyone to buy dollars from gtb dos acc.?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
James39:

I hope you get strength for renewals when the time comes?

If you don’t have have the strength to renew a domain for 5 years minimum, you have no business being in domaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
aberyomi09:

If you don’t have the strength to renew a domain for 5 years minimum, you have no business being in domaining.
Na so!

[FIXED]

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
I ve 98dillas on gtb dos acc.
VersatileVee:
This is what we offer:
1.Domains purchase and push to your account.

2.Recent drop reg for 9.83 instead of 10.99

3.Namecheap, dynadot and namesilo prepay funding

4.Domains renewal and transfer

5.Rate of #715/$

We are online 24/7, Contact us on WhatsApp at 09161916421 to get started

More sales to you all 🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
aberyomi09:

If you don’t have have the strength to renew a domain for 5 years minimum, you have no business being in domaining.

De play.

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.