Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549940 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
priceactionx:
has nigerian debit card start working on international market payment gateways?
Not yet, and no news from FG to that effect yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Constantinopo:

Really? And you do not have Geos too? So what do you have boss?
There are a bunch of other categories, generic, exact match, acronym (3.4,5,6 letters) or even numeric. If I’m gonna do brandables I might just buy bulk accepted names at wholesale prices but for now I’m focusing on other categories.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bosville:
Wow! Congrats man. If I may ask what made you acquire this name? could swear I would have looked and pass
agile, scrum, kanban and waterfall are strong keywords, companies invest heavily to adopt such methodologies, a simple google search of the keyword would show you my buyer and what it means to him.
Again it was too restrictive with ONE clear potential buyer and 3 words hence while I didn’t feel it was worth the full $59 back order cost. I bought other names same day and I needed to prioritize.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
sammyrollo:

This is huge, congrats bro. Please what made you price this domain so high, because If I get this kinda domain I might even price it less than $1k
I researched before buying the name and knew the buyer, when you’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies to implement agile methodologies you have deep pocket, It was on make offer, I merely countered with $8,888 and slammed $10,888 on Godaddy.
I made it clear he was getting a deal at 8500 cos we priced it at such on Godaddy, everyone loves a deal so he accepted the offer.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
I hope you are ready for this. I'd choose GoDaddy 'robot' Appraisal over SH 'human' appraisal any day.
No be today I dey into domaining.
I don't believe in bot Appraisals
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
aberyomi09:
agile, scrum, kanban and waterfall are strong keywords, companies invest heavily to adopt such methodologies, a simple google search of the keyword would show you my buyer and what it means to him.
Again it was too restrictive with ONE clear potential buyer and 3 words hence while I didn’t feel it was worth the full $59 back order cost. I bought other names same day and I needed to prioritize.
You are right, I just make some research on those keywords. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Constantinopo: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
OK Boss
aberyomi09:

There are a bunch of other categories, generic, exact match, acronym (3.4,5,6 letters) or even numeric. If I’m gonna do brandables I might just buy bulk accepted names at wholesale prices but for now I’m focusing on other categories.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Are you looking to withdraw your earning after Domain sale and you don't have account or access to some online merchant. ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES is your best bet.... We help withdraw and credit you instant at very good rate. A trial will convince you

WHATSAPP: 08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
aberyomi09:

I researched before buying the name and knew the buyer, when you’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies to implement agile methodologies you have deep pocket, It was on make offer, I merely countered with $8,888 and slammed $10,888 on Godaddy.
I made it clear he was getting a deal at 8500 cos we priced it at such on Godaddy, everyone loves a deal so he accepted the offer.
Nice...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Telegram234:

No be today I dey into domaining.
I don't believe in bot Appraisals
okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is what we offer:
1.Domains purchase and push to your account.

2.Recent drop reg for 9.83 instead of 10.99

3.Namecheap, dynadot and namesilo prepay funding

4.Domains renewal and transfer

5.Rate of #715/$

We are online 24/7, Contact us on WhatsApp at 09161916421 to get started

More sales to you all 🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AdroTape: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
$1000 Skrill fund needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill fund

Bring Payoneer

My rate depends on what you have

Starting from N620 to N700

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Jimneighbour:
📣 Need Help Buying a Domain Name? Look No Further! 💻💡

Are you feeling overwhelmed by the process of purchasing a domain name? 🤝✨

Introducing a hassle-free solution to all your domain acquisition needs:🌐🛒

Why struggle on your own when you can have a reliable partner by your side? Here's what I can offer:

✅ Domain renewal: We can help you renew your domain subscription.

✅ Funding Dynadot Account: We can help you fund your dynadot account ASAP.

✅ Domain Registration : We can help you register your domain name and push to your account ASAP.

✅ Affordable Rates: I offer competitive pricing at the rate of 715/$. Rest assured, you'll receive excellent value for your Money.

So, Reach out to me today! 🚀💻

To get started or inquire about my services, simply send me a message on WhatsApp (check my signature). Hurry up before someone else registers that nice domain name – let's make it count! 💫✉️

Available, DM ASAP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Good Day Domain Flippers

I have a potential buyer who made an offer of $300 on a domain name via email since last week

I proceeded to importing the lead to Dan.com, however, the buyer hasn't responded to my email nor the lead import sent by Dan.com since Last week

What's the way forward?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2023
CraigMorrison:
Good Day Domain Flippers

I have a potential buyer who made an offer of $300 on a domain name via email since last week

I proceeded to importing the lead to Dan.com, however, the buyer hasn't responded to my email nor the lead import sent by Dan.com since Last week

What's the way forward?
Follow-up with a template asking why he/she is yet to accept the transaction invoice, not to talk of proceeding with the payment.

Could be that the enduser is busy or just doesn’t trust Dan. The response you get will let you know your next step.

That being said, don’t overthink it and start getting worried, because it also happens to everyone of us. A lot of imported leads that never converted and the endusers ghost you.

Best wishes though

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Neutral15:

Noted, thanks.
Please can you help me with the sample of your promo sales letter?
I want to send mid year promo

Nothing special boss.

Just, hi, we're selling the domain name for a discounted price of Bleep. If you're interested in this offer, visit www.domainnnnn.kom and so on

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Jerry59:
Follow-up with a template asking why he/she is yet to accept the transaction invoice, not to talk of proceeding with the payment.

Could be that the enduser is busy or just doesn’t trust Dan. The response you get will let you know your next step.

That being said, don’t overthink it and start getting worried, because it also happens to everyone of us. A lot of imported leads that never converted and the endusers ghost you.

Best wishes though

Hi Jerry

Thanks for the fantastic response

Can you kindly help with an email template I can send to the end-user?

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2023
BusinessHub1:
I wan to liquidate o..

South/Florida/window/tint
Alaska/Home/Remodeling
Houston/Leak/solution

All in dotcom extension.
First two are ED picked...still have like 5-6 months to expire.

Bring your offer, I am giving them out.
Still available o...make I see food chop fess abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
CraigMorrison:

Hi Jerry

Thanks for the fantastic response

Can you kindly help with an email template I can send to the end-user?

Regards
Good day,

I was just checking in on the status of my last email.

The team notified me that a $300 transaction invoice for CraigMorrisonTreeServices//com was sent to your email, but you have yet to confirm and proceed with the payment.

Can you tell me what's keeping you from purchasing the domain and how I can be of assistance ?

Regards,

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jerry59:
Good day,

I was just checking in on the status of my last email.

The team notified me that a $300 transaction invoice for CraigMorrisonTreeServices//com was sent to your email, but you have yet to confirm and proceed with the payment.

Can you tell me what's keeping you from purchasing the domain and how I can be of assistance ?

Regards,

Thanks and God bless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
EtimAbasiama:

Nothing special boss.

Just, hi, we're selling the domain name for a discounted price of Bleep. If you're interested in this offer, visit www.domainnnnn.kom and so on

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
aberyomi09:
Sales Report
Cost: $20 Dropcatch discount back order
Sales Price: $8500
Venue: Dan
Inbound offer, couple negotiations with seller (highly professional guy)
Hold time: 3 days (technically 3days but seller didn’t pay for a week after accepting counter offer (Omo, longest one week of my life).
Portfolio size currently at 27, looking to push to 200 before year end.(abeg I still need mentor ooo, please feel free to pm me and we can work together, again NO GEOs I don’t really have the time to outbound)
Money received in bank account, wire transfer took. 2 business days. Time for that Las Vegas trip and couple Off White Sneakers grin
NO FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE, RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF BUYER!!!

How come this is still available?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
MostImportant:

the domain is not available bro, if u type it to ur browser it redirects to an official website. Probably the former owner listed it at sedo previously.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sales Report
ALL THANKS TO GOD

Name: Giftsengraving//king
Sales type: outbound
Hold time: less than a month
Price: $275

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
sammyrollo:
Sales Report
ALL THANKS TO GOD

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
sammyrollo:
Sales Report
ALL THANKS TO GOD

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
MostImportant:

You have time to be checking if the name is still available when you have seen Afternic sales proof. Na wa o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
sammyrollo:
Sales Report
ALL THANKS TO GOD

How did you find end user for this?
Modified: I think normal gsearch. Was trying to figure something out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Zidoh:
Are you looking to withdraw your earning after Domain sale and you don't have account or access to some online merchant. ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES is your best bet.... We help withdraw and credit you instant at very good rate. A trial will convince you

WHATSAPP: 08088759163
still active 24/7
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Zdoh:
DAILY EXCHANGE AND RATE

BUYING / SELLING

>>BITCOIN
>>PAYONEER
>>PAYPAL
>>SKRILL
>>NETELLER
>>TRANSFER WISE
>>ZELLE
>>CASHAPP
>>USDT
>>ETHEREUM
>>CARD SPENDING
>>GREENDOT
>>PERFECT MONEY

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

We are online 24/7.... Instant payment guarantee.

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
#10k for the 2k
Modified: offer has elapsed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please, what's the best place for me to place a backorder?

I do not doubt the potential of the name I want to backorder but is it not better I don't backorder a name yet considering the fact that I don't have the financial strength to vie in an auction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.