Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539311 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2023
Godbless12:
Does domain name really pays

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2023
Godbless12:
Does domain name really pays
You wouldn't have seen this thread in the first place if it's not paying. However do more external research on your own before starting.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Few days $6.99 dotcom flash at dynadot;

Use HOTCOMSUMMER at checkout.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Telegram234:
Grey/co payout rate- 730+
Naira bank rates per dollar- 813
Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Yea I received some funds with Grey pounds which was sent by Dan. I still do my calculations with 740 for usd and what I expected exceeded what i got. Despite their charges and conversion.

I know I would have received more with Dorm account. But my problem now is I don't have bank palava and I don't want issues like you received 500 and can only withdraw 450, or we don't have dollars to give you over the counter.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Who understands how trademark works? Judging from the screenshots, is it okay if I want to register maybe XsoftSwimming or XsoftBrowsing? These are just examples so you could understand my point.
Then if the "Xsoft" was trademarked, why did others still register "Xsoft names and keywords"? And some are "Live/Registered" while some are "Dead/Cancelled".
Xsoft is taken in 90 different extensions according to dotdb and has a matching domains of about 228 (these are domain names that contain Xsoft as prefix).
I don't understand how these trademarks work. Make person no go register trademark o.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023
Jesus Christ! Here we go again. cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2023
ChipperCash charges #950/$ but only allows you to withdraw at the rate of #725/$.

A lot of these Fintech companies are criminals.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AdroTape: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2023
iykepromotions:
Few days $6.99 dotcom flash at dynadot;

Use HOTCOMSUMMER at checkout.
$1000 Skrill fund needed

$1000 Payoneer Needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill funds.

Bring Payoneer Funds

My rate depends on what you have

Starting from N620 to N720

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Telegram234:

I'll try it with $100 sale and withdraw to my naira account to see wetin d rate go be.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Grey is better.
They sell at #780.3 and buy at #761.18

RESHARPENED:
ChipperCash charges #950/$ but only allows you to withdraw at the rate of #725/$.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2023
RESHARPENED:

I checked this morning, chipper was #896/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2023
symbuul:

I checked this morning, chipper was #896/$

Check again.

Domainer1999:
Grey is better.
They sell at #780.3 and buy at #761.18

Yeah. But Grey cannot be trusted. They deleted my previous card without refunding what I paid to create it.

Now they want me to pay another $5 for a new card with no guarantee that they would not delete it again.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Check again.

Now #838/$
#10,000 gives you $11.93. Abi I no dey check am well?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yinkeys(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Major crime non regulated operators
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yinkeys(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Naira don turn gutter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Grey is the most trusted fintech app out there as regards fair exchange rate, security of funds, updates of services and ease of paying and receiving money from marketplaces.

They're now present in some other parts of Africa like Kenya, Tanzania etc which shows they'll be around for a long time.

The deletion of your first card was due to the collapse of SVB(Silicon Valley Bank) and Signature Bank, which affect most startups of the world while some collapse due to it as their money is domiciled in these banks.

Even Grey hasn't fully recover from it as they couldn't provide new USD account since then.

As for the money in your card, I think there's nothing wrong with not refusing the 'card creation fee' from its name thought it's their fault.

Disclaimer: I'm not a staff of Grey, or has any relationship with them but a customer that gives genuine review of their services.

Thanks.

Yeah. But [b]Grey cannot be trusted. [/b]They deleted my previous card without refunding what I paid to create it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
symbuul:

Now #838/$
#10,000 gives you $11.93. Abi I no dey check am well?

You're correct. It's been adjusted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
symbuul:
Who understands how trademark works? Judging from the screenshots, is it okay if I want to register maybe XsoftSwimming or XsoftBrowsing? These are just examples so you could understand my point.
Then if the "Xsoft" was trademarked, why did others still register "Xsoft names and keywords"? And some are "Live/Registered" while some are "Dead/Cancelled".
Xsoft is taken in 90 different extensions according to dotdb and has a matching domains of about 228 (these are domain names that contain Xsoft as prefix).
I don't understand how these trademarks work. Make person no go register trademark o.

No one has commented on this. Does it mean no one understands the concept of trademarks with regards to domain names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is it only me or this new cookie stuff that appears boldly on Dan Lander for outbound--emphasis on OUTBOUND might be a major turn off for new end users--might reduce trust & click. Thus performance.

Anyone know how to deactivate it?

Personally if I were an end-user & someone proposed a domain to me via outbound I'd have doubt with inputing my card details when I get this kind of pop up. Maybe I'm overthinking.

Anyway;

GoDaddy "use my Lander without telling me to use my Lander"

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigeria currency’s is becoming to look 👀 like that of Zimbabwe.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Leave Trademark names shocked

symbuul:

No one has commented on this. Does it mean no one understands the concept of trademarks with regards to domain names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
It's everywhere. Once you're log out of Dan, it brings it before you can log in.

Learner47:
Is it only me or this new cookie stuff that appears boldly on Dan Lander for outbound--emphasis on OUTBOUND might be a major turn off for new end users--might reduce trust & click. Thus performance.

Personally if I were an end-user & someone proposed a domain to me via outbound I'd have doubt with inputing my card details when I get this kind of pop up. Maybe I'm overthinking.

Anyway;

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Telegram234:

Are you saying if am to receive payment via wire to my local account it will come in 813 naira per dollar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
symbuul:

Maybe with the right attitude you might get an answer!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayorh(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bosses in the house please where else can I get a crypto virtual card to pay for domains? Bitmama don dey misbehave
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Good day I get this 2 Touchscreen Laptop, if one go be interested,We still they experience the drought but we get to Hustle our way out.

https://www.nairaland.com/7744153/direct-us-detachable-hp-elite

You can check the link for Full Details
SOLD
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
therealMcCain:

Maybe with the right attitude you might get an answer!!

boss you dey shout on me.. no be so oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Learner47:

Anyway;

Even Google analytics views has dropped

I'll have to go back to GoDaddy landing page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Omini247:

Are you saying if am to receive payment via wire to my local account it will come in 813 naira per dollar?
I no advice anyone to do it oo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
YoobaNesan:
It's everywhere. Once you're log out of Dan, it brings it before you can log in.

Also on end user end as well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:

Even Google analytics views has dropped

I'll have to go back to GoDaddy landing page

Google analytics would only work if the end user accept the cookies otherwise it won't track even if you have 100 views on your landing page.

Hws everyone's June's performance for OUTBOUND compared to other months--this new development can affect sales through rate.

In my case I even went ahead to remove analytics from DAN, yet the cookie pop up keeps showing--started this June.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Disembark, etin06(m), trafficpools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.