Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538928 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oshiofe:
do sedo accept push?
Yes they accept that. Payout is also faster than afternic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please how do I delist my premium owned domain from Squad Help. Do I need to contact their support or can be done manually?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
iykepromotions:

Good afternoon, boss.

Please, is there a way to hide seller's country on Sedo?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
iykepromotions:
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tenshades:

Good afternoon, boss.

Please, is there a way to hide seller's country on Sedo?
No. But I will advise you to use their latest buy now for sales landing page. You will get something like this below. Name servers are; sl1.sedo.com/sl2.sedo.com. The sales may not necessarily come from sales lander. Few sales I've made there came from other markets that partnered with them. But use their sales landing page in case.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
iykepromotions:
No. But I will advise you to use their latest buy now for sales landing page. You will get something like this below. Name servers are; sl2.sedo.com/sl1.sedo.com. The sales may not necessarily come from sales lander. Few sales I've made there came from other markets that partnered with them. But use their sales landing page in case.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuyWise101(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
therealMcCain:

1. Register a domain name on any registrar(Dynadot, namecheap, namesilo are my recommended ones)

2.list the name on a marketplace(Dan, Afternic, Godaddy, Daaz etc)

3. Set the domain nameserver or DNS server for the domain name to your desired one.(This will be done from your dashboard on your registrar account)

each marketplace has its own DNs and this will take any visitor who types in that name to a designated page, the page can have make offer or buy it now price

Dan nameserver is NS1.dan .com and NS2.dan .com(Without the spaces)

4. After you set the DNS to ur desired choice, anyone who types in that domain eg www.GuyWise101:youneedtoreadfrom1stpage .com will be directed to the landing page with either a buy it now price or make offer or combination of both

you have been shown a sample of how DAN landing page looks like

So the "special link" to give to end user is to tell them to visit the domain.

I have been cleared thanks so much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuyWise101(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
symbuul:

Special link grin
You won't be given any special link. Once it's successfully listed on Dan and has Dan landing page, anytime a buyer searches for it on his browser, he is directed to Dan's landing page. However, he can also see the domain of he goes to Dan and searches for the domain name.
Like the bosses have said, better read from the first page to get the basics. No go burn your funds.

Dan's landing page is pix 1.
A search on Dan is pix 2.
Understood?
Thanks so much

I have been cleared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
BB dey dull o. A name I submitted since 8th of last month is still in pending review till now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuyWise101(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please seniors in the house, how can I find a good and quality deleted domain that I may likely sale quickly, I have been visiting deleteddomains.com but can't find any that interest me..... please help a brother to make some cash because this our country hard oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 4:45am On Jul 03, 2023
iykepromotions:
Hello bro. Can you recommend a trusted exchanger for me. I would like to fund my dynadot wallet. Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 4:55am On Jul 03, 2023
symbuul:
BB dey dull o. A name I submitted since 8th of last month is still in pending review till now.

Bra:ndBu:cket takes 45 days or more to review each name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2023
Any one in oyinbo Lagos ?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2023
edogu:

Hello bro. Can you recommend a trusted exchanger for me. I would like to fund my dynadot wallet. Thank you!

Use jimneighbour or VersatileVee. Both are tested and trusted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2023
edogu:

sure. +234 806 711 6860 chat him up. Tell him iyke recommended him. Reliable and humble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2023
iykepromotions:
sure. +234 806 711 6860 chat him up. Tell him iyke recommended him. Reliable and humble.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domale: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2023
I have an online business but I also look for other money-making options. Besides, growing a business is the best way to make more money but in order to do that, there are many things to consider. It is necessary to bring all processes to automatism (many tools available https://apix-drive.com/en/stripe), constantly develop and invest in your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2023
flotwz:

I will try this the BIN method and send him the link myself. Because he seems not to honor external emails (from DAN).

Thank you boss

Any update on this? Has he paid?

My advice would have been for you to have patience. The guy sounds like an unserious buyer (Interested but has doubts). Sometimes, sending them a Godaddy link doesn't do anything. You can request his number and call him. This way, you might still get to use the import lead option for his payment process.

I will really love to know how you handle this and if it was a success!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2023
codemaniacs:

Bra:ndBu:cket takes 45 days or more to review each name.

They no dey try at all. I don leave the name for SH. They approved the name in less than 10mins.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Hello House,

Please how best can I contact S.av? I found it difficult to change my nameservers, each time I try it keep telling a code will be sent to me... although I didn't add 2 factor verification to my account...even when I try to activate it it doesn't go...I tried to chat them but no response...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
pandder:
Hello House,

Please how best can I contact S.av? I found it difficult to change my nameservers, each time I try it keep telling a code will be sent to me... although I didn't add 2 factor verification to my account...even when I try to activate it it doesn't go...I tried to chat them but no response...

symbuul:

Solved! Issue was from their end. I had to log out and while trying to log in, I was sent to security settings where I removed my email from 2factor authentication, logged out again and re-logged in. Re-added the email address after some minutes and boom, the codes started to fly in. Thanks.

Happened to me about 2wks ago. Try this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is what we offer:
1.Domains purchase and push to your account.

2.Recent drop reg for 9.83 instead of 10.99

3.Domains renewal and transfer

4.Rate of #715/$

We are online 24/7, Contact us on WhatsApp at 09161916421 to get started

More sales to you all 🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
symbuul:

Happened to me about 2wks ago. Try this.

Thanks Alot Brother..it worked...God Bless!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
pandder:

Thanks Alot Brother..it worked...God Bless!!!

You're welcome chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2023
symbuul:

You're welcome chief
urgent help! Some want to send me payment from Indonesia and he said he will send the payment through Visa debit card which account should I give him ? Should I give him my normal Nigeria bank account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2023
urgent help! Some want to send me payment from Indonesia and he said he will send the payment through Visa debit card which account should I give him ? Should I give him my normal Nigeria bank account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
no longer available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Oshiofe:

Sorry I'm just seeing this. Sincerely I wouldn't know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2023
honestmike:
Email warm-up is a process that gradually increases your email sending volume and frequency to establish a positive sender reputation and improve email deliverability. Here are some benefits of email warm-up:

1. Improved Deliverability: Email warm-up helps your emails land in the recipients' inbox rather than being flagged as spam. It establishes trust with internet service providers (ISPs) and improves your overall deliverability rates.

2. Reduced Risk of Being Marked as Spam: By gradually increasing your sending volume, you avoid sudden spikes that can trigger spam filters. This reduces the risk of your emails being marked as spam and enhances their chances of reaching the intended recipients.

3. Enhanced Sender Reputation: Warm-up allows you to build a positive sender reputation by demonstrating consistent and engaged sending behavior. A good sender reputation increases the likelihood of your emails being delivered successfully.

4. Higher Open and Engagement Rates: When your emails consistently reach the recipients' inbox, they have a greater chance of being opened and engaged with. Warm-up helps improve engagement metrics by ensuring your emails are seen and read.

5. Minimized Risk of Blacklisting: By following a gradual warm-up process, you minimize the risk of being flagged or blacklisted by ISPs. This protects your sender reputation and ensures long-term deliverability.

6. Optimal Email Performance: Successful warm-up allows you to optimize your email campaigns' performance. With improved deliverability and engagement, you can expect higher response rates, click-through rates, and conversions from your email marketing efforts.

Overall, email warm-up is essential for establishing a positive sender reputation, maximizing email deliverability, and achieving better results from your email marketing campaigns. It sets the foundation for successful email communication with your audience

If you are interested in using my warmup service it's 3k per email

Does your warm up service have a name?

3k per mail, monthly or yearly

Where can we get reviews for this warm up service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Manual or auto?
honestmike:
Email warm-up

(1) (2) (3) ... (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: gentlekeny(m), SEYIKP(m), Firefox01, OlusegunAJ(m), sammyrollo, gentlewind(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.