Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554698 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Runup: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Woke up to a wholesale sale yesterday for a creative owned domain name I once posted here. Asked SH to cancel the sale.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
symbuul:
Does this mean if any of my domains contain "drugs" or "business", I registered a trademarked name?
I asked this question on trademarks before, but someone was quick to think my attitude was off. Sorry to say this but ego too much for this space. Maybe na to kneel and ask.

Please if you know anything about trademarks as regards to domain names, kindly enlighten us.
See screenshots;

Call my name!!

When you ask a question on a public forum and nobody answers, you simply quote that question and re-ask or let people know that you still look forwards to answers. You telling/asking the public that you arent paying the below is insulting and makes you entitled

No one has commented on this. Does it mean no one understands the concept of trademarks with regards to domain names

Your intial question on trademark was ok, it is the this post i was refferring to.

You havent asked yourself why nobody has answered you ?

keep waiting, maybe someone will respond to you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KINGOArt(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Through a business model known as Affiliate marketing where you promote experts information products to people who are in need of it and get paid a commission for each sale.

The good thing about this business model is that through this business model you will learn high income skills like lead generation, sales closing, landing page creation, paid advertisment and so on which will help you build your own brand or business online, or render this skills as service to people and get paid for it.

If you want to know more about this message me on WhatsApp.

My NUMBER IS ON THE SIGNATURE BELOW 👇🏿

iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzooo: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
symbuul:

Yes, you can still use the Dan landing page. Before listing on sedo, change nameservers to sedo nameservers first and wait for about 10-15mins, then add the domains on sedo. I have never used the txt or c-name, I don't know my way around those.
Alright. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
symbuul:
Woke up to a wholesale sale yesterday for a creative owned domain name I once posted here. Asked SH to cancel the sale.
If am right, you listed a name as a wholesale, and got sold, now you feel you don't need to sell it again by requesting to cancel the order . Why do you want to do that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
priceactionx:

If am right, you listed a name as a wholesale, and got sold, now you feel you don't need to sell it again by requesting to cancel the order . Why do you want to do that?

Long story bro. Started in Feb when I tried listing on the wholesale marketplace but found out I don't have access to wholesale buying/selling and begged SH to grant me access. After almost two months, I followed up, they said still working on it. In April, they replied asking me to reach 10premiums before granting me access.

Well, since I had less than 10 there, I never thought that I could either buy or sell, I never thought a buyer could find the domain on the wholesale marketplace and never bothered to cancel or update the price, only to wake up to the sale. And it wasn't at a price I would have wanted it, being one of my best brandables. I might not even price SH owned name at that price. Reached out to SH explaining the situation but left out the "price story" as I told them I was already sourcing for funds for renewals and they promised to cancel the sale. Buyer was expecting a push and reached out when he didn't see any. Told him there was an issue about the sale and that I contacted SH immediately I saw the sale, he seemed understanding and said he would reach out to SH from his end too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
therealMcCain:

Call my name!!

When you ask a question on a public forum and nobody answers, you simply quote that question and re-ask or let people know that you still look forwards to answers. You telling/asking the public that you arent paying the below is insulting and makes you entitled

Your intial question on trademark was ok, it is the this post i was refferring to.

You havent asked yourself why nobody has answered you ?

keep waiting, maybe someone will respond to you.

What's really your problem bro? I noticed something about you. When you see parties quarrelling and you can't make out the underdog, you avoid that confrontation from afar. But when you see a possible underdog, the reverse is always the case, you go all out guns blazing. And you clamour for peace when seemingly "high ranking members" are on the receiving side.
If it had been some other people here, you wouldn't have posted this. You seem intellectual only when you aren't trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. You made that last statement hoping that whoever sees it would never try to respond to me. Reeks of mind games!!! I ain't playing.
I have seen some of your threads/posts on domaining and they are a beauty to behold. I'm learning a few. Please devote more time to giving us more of those, and leave small talks to small men.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
symbuul:

What's really your problem bro? I noticed something about you. When you see parties quarrelling and you can't make out the underdog, you avoid that confrontation from afar. But when you see a possible underdog, the reverse is always the case, you go all out guns blazing. And you clamour for peace when seemingly "high ranking members" are on the receiving side.
If it had been some other people here, you wouldn't have posted this. You seem intellectual only when you aren't trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. You made that last statement hoping that whoever sees it would never try to respond to me. Reeks of mind games!!! I ain't playing.
I have seen some of your threads/posts on domaining and they are a beauty to behold. I'm learning a few. Please devote more time to giving us more of those, and leave small talks to small men.
Thomas symbuul 😁😁
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maxwell08: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Omooyinbo:
scammer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by udede(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2023
This is simply mind blowing, could you believe that you do not need to know anything about Forex trading to make money now from Forex.

A broker has incorporated an artificial intelligence AI into his platform such nofice can just download the app, get registered fund their account, switch on the artificial intelligence once every day and make mad money. JUST LIKE THAT.

For your information i have traded Forex for many years from the days of Alpari and others so i know what I am saying.

You don't need any fore knowledge of Forex trading to make your money here.
You only switch on your AI once a day and make steady profit daily.

*Why I'm i telling you this*

1, i now have the chance to do other things, because AI is busy not me.

2, there is also money to be made by getting you to register, from first to third generation downliners. For those that are interested in downliners

My numbers are on the signature hurry before i change my mind

*HOW IT WORKS*
Remember that we are talking about a forex broker known worldwide, and one of the undeniable facts about forex brokers is that they don't pack up and run, even the two we have in the whole of Nigeria cannot run with your money because of the rigourous steps they take to get licensed

*Please carefully understand this* 👇👇

↔️ *From $26 to $60*capital , you will be earning $0.6 daily, that's $3 weekly, that's $12 monthly*

⏩ *From $61 - $200 capital, you will be earning $1.7 daily, that's $8.5 weekly, that's $34 monthly* .

⏩ *From $201 - $500 capital, you will be earning $5.7 daily, that is $28.5 weekly, that's $114 monthly*

⏩ *From $501 - $900 capital, you will be earning $13 daily, that is $65 weekly, that is $260 monthly*

⏩ *From $901 - $1499 capital, you will be earning $23 daily, that is $115 weekly, that is $460 monthly*

⏩ *From $1500 - $2000 capital, you will be earning $38 daily, that is $190 weekly, that is $760 monthly*

⏩ *From $2001- $3500 capital, you will be earning $43 daily, that is $215 weekly, that's $860 monthly*

⏩ *$3501 capital, you will be earning $76 daily, that's $380 weekly, that is $1520 monthly*

⏩ *$4001 capital, you will be earning $87.48 daily, that's $437.4 weekly, that's $1749.6 monthly*

⏩ *$5001 capital, you will be* *earning $127.87 daily, that's $639.35 weekly, that's $2557.4 monthly*
*Etc*
You can join us the links below
https:///IdkdVRt3p6BGewqeIFOa27

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2023
Get lost!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuyWise101(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Please my seniors in the house, I am a newbie and I registered a domain in Dan.com but later found out that the same domain is already registered on Afternic.com... how is that possible and what should I do ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jeneyclub(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone! Pls, I need help with reaching out to end users for my 2 EMDs. Just lost my dad recently so it's been challenging. If interested, you can contact me on 08062190109 (WhatsApp), 09152326587. Let's discuss. Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EAGLE2020: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2023
Sorry about the lost
jeneyclub:
Happy new month everyone! Pls, I need help with reaching out to end users for my 2 EMDs. Just lost my dad recently so it's been challenging. If interested, you can contact me on 08062190109 (WhatsApp), 09152326587. Let's discuss. Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2023
GuyWise101:
Please my seniors in the house, I am a newbie and I registered a domain in Dan.com but later found out that the same domain is already registered on Afternic.com... how is that possible and what should I do ?

I assume you meant list
The domain is yet to be delisted by the previous owner.
I had same issue, I contacted afternic with prove of ownership and it was resolved instantly. Check the screenshots below.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2023
GuyWise101:
Neutral15:

I assume you meant list
The domain is yet to be delisted by the previous owner.
I had same issue, I contacted afternic with prove of ownership and it was resolved instantly. Check the screenshots below.

next time, simply add your dan ownership verification tag as ns3 on your nameservers/dns settings and then chat dan support, they'll list it for you on afternic. much faster

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuyWise101(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2023
mazizitonene:

next time, simply add your dan ownership verification tag as ns3 on your nameservers/dns settings and then chat dan support, they'll list it for you on afternic. much faster
I don't really understand this Sir but I will love to learn more from you, please put more light sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jeneyclub(f): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2023
I appreciate
EAGLE2020:
Sorry about the lost
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flotwz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Help!!!

I received an offer for a domain at 300, countered with 600, he didn't reply. After a week I message him to up his offer and add something to it, yet no reply. Then after 2 days again, I asked if he was still interested in the domain for $300. He replied with "yes, how can I pay".
Immediately, I imported lead for $300 at Dan. And as I was typing a message to him that he would receive a mail from Dan(which I later sent), A message landed into my in box from Dan that he had confirmed the offer (this was around 11:00pm Nigerian time).

So I went to bed with the expectation of waking to see payment alert from Dan. The following day, no show.

At 3rd day, I asked Dan what's up? They said the man hasn't paid for the domain.

At 4th day, I mailed the end user, telling him he hasn't purchased the domain. Perhaps he is having some difficulties in going about it or if there any way I could help ,he should tell me.

He replied back with, "Yes please! send me the link to pay please"

I told him that Dan had already send him a message to this effect, he should confirm if he did receive the message.... He didn't reply.

I related his message (his request for payment link) to Dan CS.

Yesterday morning, Dan told me that their account manager had sent the end user the payment link.

Yesterday evening, I informed him about the link forwarded to his mail as he requested. Then I asked him if he did receive the message or not. Yet no reply from him up to this morning.

I am confused about his state of mind.

Why he is ignoring anything that has to do with Dan.

Maybe he wants me to send the Link to him by my self?

And that means 15% off the deal which is too much for me.

I'm thinking of using daaz (which is 10%), then send him the landing page link by myself.

But will bringing in daaz (another escrow) not raise or confirm any suspicion to the end user? ( All this whites could be hypersensitive).

And will it not bring an offense to Dan?

Or perhaps the end user isn't serious?

Pls, what should I do?

Veterans in the house, I'm planing to take the last step on Monday. What should I do?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lol symbuul..... many of us still don't really understand the whole trademark thing tho....but registering something like Amazon game is obviously an issue cause why else u dey register am if not to squat on Amazon name...... Or FacebookMarket........drugs and business u mentioned are popular dictionary words so no...if u register sometjing like potato drugs as long as no other business has a trademark for potato drugs u are fine..... The point is never have the exact same name as a
business with an active trademark.......tho there are exceptions...

Like the first person reg drug .com and trademark it for medicine business...you can reg drug. io and use it for IT services business..since it's not the same category you are fine......but if u also use drug. io for medicine na wahala.......

Check namepros they explain things better there and if u asked there they will answer..
symbuul:
Does this mean if any of my domains contain "drugs" or "business", I registered a trademarked name?
I asked this question on trademarks before, but someone was quick to think my attitude was off.
See screenshots;

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lmao mtchew....REST!!!
Learner47:

Bring back the republicans.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
flotwz:
Help!!!

I received an offer for a domain at 300, countered with 600, he didn't reply. After a week I message him to up his offer and add something to it, yet no reply. Then after 2 days again, I asked if he was still interested in the domain for $300. He replied with "yes, how can I pay".
Immediately, I imported lead for $300 at Dan. And as I was typing a message to him that he would receive a mail from Dan(which I later sent), A message landed into my in box from Dan that he had confirmed the offer (this was around 11:00pm Nigerian time).

So I went to bed with the expectation of waking to see payment alert from Dan. The following day, no show.

At 3rd day, I asked Dan what's up? They said the man hasn't paid for the domain.

At 4th day, I mailed the end user, telling him he hasn't purchased the domain. Perhaps he is having some difficulties in going about it or if there any way I could help ,he should tell me.

I told him that Dan had already send him a message to this effect, he should confirm if he did receive the message.... He didn't reply.

Yesterday morning, Dan told me that their account manager had sent the end user the payment link.

Yesterday evening, I informed him about the link forwarded to his mail as he requested. Then I asked him if he did receive the message or not. Yet no reply from him up to this morning.

I'm thinking of using daaz (which is 10%), then send him the landing page link by myself.

But will bringing in daaz (another escrow) not raise or confirm any suspicion to the end user? ( All this whites could be hypersensitive).

Pls, what should I do?

Veterans in the house, I'm planing to take the last step on Monday. What should I do?

Thanks
try this bro.

I noticed you might be having issue buying this domain
www.nairaland.com here

Let me know your thoughts on this.
Visit www.GoDaddy.com website, search for the domain name " nairaland.com " and buy from their trusted service

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
flotwz:
Help!!!

Pls, what should I do?

Thanks

This Dan new features is really worrying, i think I will be moving to afternic. It is really difficult to outbound.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
@Flotwz, ask Dan CS to send you the payment link @5% lead import (yes they can), then you send it to him.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
flotwz:
Help!!!

Pls, what should I do?

Thanks

1. Why is 15% too much for you?
Thats the price you have to pay in this business because your options are limited

2. I hope you will be able to salvage this sale because sometimes with these back and forth, the buyer might loose interest or think its a scam.

Please dont attempt Daaz. you have already gotten advice to use Godaddy(I recommend this option too)

Is the name listed on Afternic ?

is the name listed on Dan with Afternic distribution set to ON?

FOR NEWBIES, Americans dont know DAN or DAAZ, all they know is GoDaddy. So always let your outbound reflect Godaddy and Dan.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Englishisamust:

This Dan new features is really worrying, i think I will be moving to afternic. It is really difficult to outbound.
I think Daaz is better than Dan this time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
flotwz:
Help!!!

Pls, what should I do?

Thanks

he might be busy with work. message or call him on a sunday afternoon or evening

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
flotwz:
Help!!!

Pls, what should I do?

Thanks
Simply send him a direct link. Some of them are like that. Just copy the URL link and send to him. Later you explain to Dan that it was from an imported lead. Or if the email he used to purchase it is the same one you imported Dan's commission will be 50 percent. Just send him link.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
flotwz:
Help!!!

Pls, what should I do?

Thanks

What You Should Have Done

When he requested that you send the payment link, you should have adjusted the price on your landing page and send him the BUY NOW link to your domain.

Commission Clarification

Whether he pays through the link sent to him by Dan or he clicks on your BIN, you will still pay the 5% commission since you've imported his lead and he has accepted.

The Solution

1. Adjust your BIN to $300 and send him the secure checkout link on Dan (the domain landing page).

2. Alternatively, send him the GoDaddy BIN link to proceed with payment.

At this point, the 15% commission should be the least of your worries. Just focus on receiving his payment.

By the way, since he has accepted/confirmed the transaction, DAN support will keep sending him payment reminders.

Good luck. cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: James39, Jaymidas001, harrykewell and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.