Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549677 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
tayorh:

Buyer sent me a message through whois. Dynadot forwarded me the message. He was having problem buying it before.
Ok, noted 👍
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Greenscientist:
What time does domain drop? Is it not 7pm again?

Mtcheew, Na every domain dem dey backorder.
Many apparently juicy pending delete domains are just an annoying mirage: they're backorder-bound, and you'll never get them. Person go just dey get hopes for nothing.

But there's always gold in the deleted lists, if you know how to scour /skawa/ them.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 6:52am On Jul 15, 2023
tayorh:

Buyer sent me a message through whois. Dynadot forwarded me the message. He was having problem buying it before.
Congratulations on your sale. But pls if you can; can you say anything on the issue your buyer encountered? Because Afternic nowadays seems to be having a lot of issues (lander issue of recent) so that one can know what to guard against. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2023
Bosses, how does one sign up on Pair Domains? (I can't seem to find the sign-up link however I try.)

Thank you for your guidance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2023
oskylabs:
Bosses, how does one sign up on Pair Domains? (I can't seem to find the sign-up link however I try.)

Add the domains you wan to buy to cart. On the checkout page, you will see the option to register an account.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2023
oskylabs:
Many apparently juicy pending delete domains are just an annoying mirage: they're backorder-bound, and you'll never get them. Person go just dey get hopes for nothing.

But there's always gold in the deleted lists, if you know how to scour /skawa/ them.

I was refreshing from around 6:30 till around 7:45 before before I saw "caught domain".

Maybe someone should just focus on deleted list self.

How to scour? Abeg Give tip na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2023
oskylabs:

what is their reg fee for a domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Oshiofe:

$5 I guess

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2023
This is a cheering message; wema bank lift suspension on Naira card on international spending: put limit to $500 per month.

https://www.thecable.ng/500-monthly-limit-wema-bank-lifts-suspension-of-international-transactions-on-naira-cards/amp

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Oshiofe:

It's their renewal fee you should be worried about
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
symbuul:

It's their renewal fee you should be worried about
I do not worry much about the renewal fee of these registrars that have higher renewal fee , because I usually do transfer to other registrar example namecheap, dynadot, etc, 2 to 3 months before the expiration of the name.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2023
Oshiofe:
I do not worry much about the renewal fee of these registrars that have higher renewal fee , because I usually do transfer to other registrar example namecheap, dynadot, etc, 2 to 3 months before the expiration of the name.

How does it work? After the transfer, do they still require you to renew the domain? Or the transfer somehow covers the renewal? Abeg I wan know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
symbuul:

How does it work? After the transfer, do they still require you to renew the domain? Or the transfer somehow covers the renewal? Abeg I wan know

It covers the renewal. I did that for a domain I bought with GoDaddy $3 first registration.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Greenscientist:

It covers the renewal. I did that for a domain I bought with GoDaddy $3 first registration.

Wow. Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hustle and grind sold for $500k cash

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pls can I use my nin slip to verify my bitpay account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Guys, what do y'all think about this domain name VirginiaFenceBuilders//com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bluearrow: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Demogorgon:
If u haven't bought it, I will advise u not to go ahead. The builder//com is available. The domain is worth nothing currently

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bluearrow:

If u haven't bought it, I will advise u not to go ahead. The builder//com is available. The domain is worth nothing currently
I already did. sighs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bluearrow:

Lols. I went on to check The builder/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Demogorgon:
City+fencecompany or City+ fencecontractor is better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bluearrow:

What about fishingcharterslongisland//com. Noticed there are no other variations availableundecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raymagnate22: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Here are seven ways you can make money in Nigeria in 2023. This 7 principles can work for students, professional and for anyone wanting some bucks or that's looking for a side hustle: Gift card swapping, event planning, starting an e-commerce business, tutoring, blogging, lifestyle vlogging, having a skill and lastly, the bonus point trading cryptocurrency.
#money #nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTO2zxFdxAk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LEEUWENHOEK: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Straight up to the point, I'm a newbie here and I'd like to know more about the buying and selling model, how it works et cetera...

My humble request is that I need a direction. What number of pages, starting from the first page, should I read to get grounded in how this works? What other resources are there for newbies like me to familiarise myself with?

Please bosses, just give me a direction on how and where to start. Don't read without dropping your opinion, pleaaase. cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Start from page 1 or go for mentorship from the op or both.
Cheers.

LEEUWENHOEK:
Straight up to the point, I'm a newbie here and I'd like to know more about the buying and selling model, how it works et cetera...

My humble request is that I need a direction. What number of pages, starting from the first page, should I read to get grounded in how this works? What other resources are there for newbies like me to familiarise myself with?

Please bosses, just give me a direction on how and where to start. Don't read without dropping your opinion, pleaaase. cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
When an enduser respond " Thank you" what is the best reply......?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
LEEUWENHOEK:

Many people won't answer you because dem no dey care to lift others but the op and few others have posted some important points from page 1 to like 20+, after reading
Just join the mentorship or group training of the OP. I think it's subsidized now on his site. Peace...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Probably not interested.

Reply with; 'Will you be interested in having the name for your company?'

Oshiofe:
When an enduser respond " Thank you" what is the best reply......?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Firstly, go to: https://www.julanky.com

Secondly, go to: https://www.namepros.com

Thirdly, come back here and share sales report after completing 1 and 2. grin

LEEUWENHOEK:

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.