Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559408 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
@Oskylabs, GpExchamge et al. How do you do with a GoDaddy closeouts still available at $11 but whois showing;

Expires; 2024-06-09 (Auto Renew)

Will GoDaddy cancel the registration if I reg it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
2sexycom:
drop your account number. I will send you 3k while you keep the domain and give it another push.
ah is unfortunately I didn't see this in time. I have sold it out to bookworm.

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
James39:

You for give am another push.

Sales go come
I know it's a good name, but I need money now.

thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oshiofe:
ah is unfortunately I didn't see this in time. I have sold it out to bookworm.

Thanks bro.
okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Make person help me for here abeg.
Domainer1999:
@Oskylabs, GpExchamge et al. How do you do with a GoDaddy closeouts still available at $11 but whois showing;

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oshiofe:
Urgent sale TucsonVideography//com

Price 3k.

One enduser indicated an interest but refused to pay
I need money badly now.

The domain name is at dynadot, if interested Dm me
I used to own this domain, nobody gree answer me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mrblaze06:
but I got one interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mrblaze06:

U just spoil market for person!!! grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Englishisamust:

U just spoil market for person!!! grin grin
I no mean to spoil market oo,maybe I no exhaust every avenue to find end user,like now I get few GEO domains wey wan drop but I never decide if I go renew or not due to no interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oshiofe:
but I got one interested
it's like that sometimes,Many people have sold a domain another person dropped cos there's lack of interest.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2023
It stays the same 2024 06 when they send it to u....they don't cancel it..
Domainer1999:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Thanks.

Gpexchange:
It stays the same 2024 06 when they send it to u....they don't cancel it..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Domainer1999:

Seems the domain is picked already (going by the 2024 expiration date). Maybe the buyer picked it at $11 and did not want to take chances by waiting till the last day ($5). ED can be slow in updating sometimes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Thanks.

It has reached $5.

oskylabs:
Seems the domain is picked already (going by the 2024 expiration date). Maybe the buyer picked it at $11 and did not want to take chances by waiting till the last day ($5). ED can be slow in updating sometimes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YOLO1(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Guys using Pay,oneer ,how do you go about this?
My acc,ount is over 4 years old and Payo,neer is just asking me to link my Web,site to it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Good day house
Please someone link me up with the guy that help buy name and push while I pay him in Naira.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
BusinessHub1:
Good day house
Please someone link me up with the guy that help buy name and push while I pay him in Naira.
Thanks

234 806 711 6860
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Domainer1999:
Thanks.

It has reached $5.

Hope you don't forget renewal too?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
papalasun:

234 806 711 6860
Thanks, but please is he the same guy who's always advertising here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
BusinessHub1:
Good day house
Thanks
Check out his name VersatileVee

But note that exchange rate is up though

He's reliable... tested and trusted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congrats at GpExchange...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omini247:

Check out his name VersatileVee

But note that exchange rate is up though

He's reliable... tested and trusted.
Thank you bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please guys I'm having this problem with namecheap... When ever is see a name on ED that is available and I search for it on namecheap, it shows the "X" sign on the left (which i guess means the name is not available) but when I search for that same name on dynadot, it shows me it's available.. Please why is that? I'm a bloody noob.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
kokoBoii:
Please guys I'm having this problem with namecheap... When ever is see a name on ED that is available and I search for it on namecheap, it shows the "X" sign on the left (which i guess means the name is not available) but when I search for that same name on dynadot, it shows me it's available.. Please why is that? I'm a bloody noob.
Sometimes namecheap takes time to update domain availability

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
kokoBoii:
many ways to check domain name availability....

Try using who//is
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
WhatsApp is down!
Can you send the number here?

BOOKWORMLUX:

Sometimes namecheap takes time to update domain availability
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
They tarry to update names.
It'll be available by 10:00 pm. Check back.

kokoBoii:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DESTROTECH(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
There are various ways to make money online, and the approach you choose will depend on your skills, interests, and resources. Here are several popular methods:

1. Freelancing: Offer your services as a freelancer in areas like writing, graphic design, programming, virtual assistance, marketing, or social media management. Platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr can connect you with potential clients.

2. Online tutoring or teaching: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer online tutoring or teaching services. Websites like VIPKid, Tutor.com, and Udemy provide platforms to connect with students.

3. E-commerce: Start an online store to sell products. You can create your own website using platforms like Shopify or sell through established marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.

4. Content creation: Build a following on platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, or Instagram by creating engaging content, and monetize it through advertising, sponsored posts, or donations from your audience.

5. Affiliate marketing: Promote products or services through your website, blog, or social media platforms and earn a commission for every sale or lead generated through your referral.

6. Online surveys and microtasks: Participate in online surveys, complete microtasks, or join websites like Amazon Mechanical Turk or Clickworker to earn money by completing small online tasks.

7. Stock market trading or investing: Learn about stock market trading or long-term investing and use online platforms like E*TRADE, TD Ameritrade, or Robinhood to buy and sell stocks or other financial instruments.

8. Virtual assistant: Offer administrative or organizational assistance remotely to individuals or businesses. Websites like Upwork or Zirtual can help you find clients.

9. Writing and self-publishing: Write and publish your own e-books or create a blog. Platforms like Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and WordPress can assist you in reaching a wide audience.

10. Online consultations or coaching: Share your expertise by offering online consulting or coaching services in areas such as business, fitness, life coaching, or personal finance.

Remember, success in making money online often requires dedication, persistence, and continuous learning. It's essential to research and choose the approach that aligns with your skills and interests.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2023
oskylabs:
Somewhat reliable. They're new, so don't expect all the features of a well-established registrar. For example, you'll need to chat Support to get auth codes if you need to transfer out (after 60 days of course). Their support is super-fast, too.

However, Dan does not have a holding account with them; hence, if you're hoping for a quick sale (and payout), you may consider other registrars (eg, Dynadot) instead.

It always looks good at the beginning registering with a cheaper registrar. until a sale comes in a few days after registration. I am now in that shoe.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Domainer1999:
They tarry to update names.
It'll be available by 10:00 pm. Check back.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MrEja, wizzynuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.