Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548051 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
adeposiokupe:
It looks like currently all those USD virtual card services are not functioning anymore.
Have you tried Grey dot co?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Only, I don send close to 200 emails to end users for just one domain name, still no single reply....Is it like this for everyone or just me?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Search more end users, when you get to 2,000 let's know how far. grin

kokoBoii:
Only, I don send close to 200 emails to end users for just one domain name, still no single reply....Is it like this for everyone or just me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
kokoBoii:
leave it for like 1 week, then follow up with a reduced price, most endusers will not reply you on your first email.

Note: All these still depends on the domain name if it’s a good one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raizo007: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
kokoBoii:

Welcome to outbounding grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Grab your domains with us hassle free and fast....

We offer the following:

*Domain registration and push

*Transfer, Renewals and push

*Re-reg at 9.83 instead of the usual 10.99

*Rate 810/$

*WhatsApp: 09161916421

We have been tested and trusted...

More beautiful sales to you all πŸ™πŸΎ
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
emoboy4u:
Did you outbound?
Inbound sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2023
kokoBoii:

Are you sure your email aren't going into spam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 12:33am On Aug 08, 2023
VersatileVee:
Grab your domains with us hassle free and fast....

We offer the following:

*Domain registration and push

*Transfer, Renewals and push

*Re-reg at 9.83 instead of the usual 10.99

*Rate 810/$

*WhatsApp: 09161916421

We have been tested and trusted...

More beautiful sales to you all πŸ™πŸΎ

Nice dealing with you, fast and efficient.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by undisputed12(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2023
For those who are having issues with cards to buy domain, just use the crypto route on Name cheap, fund using Doge.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
That's if both of them are not in the game.

You sharp!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:34am On Aug 08, 2023
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2023
honestmike:

Are you sure your email aren't going into spam
not going to spam...I also add my brothers email address among the end users email before I send and it doesn't go to spam..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antihypocrite: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2023
MRNIGERDoxx:

Instead of just selling domain names; why not develop a web solution and sell it through "Legit Websites" or other Online Website Selling Companies that you can register with ?

People buy Web Solutions that Solves Real Life Issues and Not Just Domains.

Nowadays; Anybody can buy any domain name with any extension.

Pls tell me more about this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2023
MRNIGERDoxx:

Instead of just selling domain names; why not develop a web solution and sell it through "Legit Websites" or other Online Website Selling Companies that you can register with ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by freemi(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2023
adeposiokupe:
It looks like currently all those USD virtual card services are not functioning anymore. I tried chipper cash, ALAT, bitnob, and you can't even create the USD virtual card.

For chipper cash, after charging N3k to create the virtual card, it was not possible to top up.

I think getting a USD prepaid card would be the best option for now. Except someone else has another experience, I'm willing to learn as I need to figure this out for my business.

you are correct. I have also tried alat it didn't work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by adeposiokupe: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2023
No. I'm hearing it for the first time.
I am checking them out. Just opened my account and undergoing verification.

I will come back to let you know if this option works.

oskylabs:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SyncForth: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2023
Is it working?
oskylabs:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ta lo megun wa?
(Who brought Egun) grin

MRNIGERDoxx:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.

Active!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gabby227(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Please which card works on godaddy i used my Chippercash USD card but it didn't go through it keeps failing. I will appreciate if i get a good recommendation of card to use
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
https://www.grey.co/cards

gabby227:
Please which card works on godaddy i used my Chippercash USD card but it didn't go through it keeps failing. I will appreciate if i get a good recommendation of card to use
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2023
HayesQadir:
Old Country Facebook

Year: 6-15 years
Friends : below 50 {25+}
Price : N6000

Friends : 80+
Price : N9000

Year: 14 years
Friends: 400+
Price : N14000

Year: 14 years
Friends: 700+
Price: N17000

Friends: 1k+
Price : N21000
WhatsApp: 07083053903
sometimes I wonder how you guys use to finalise these types of deals without it ending in on person getting scammed grin is it that I send the money first then you send the login or, you send the login then I send the money grin because I don't think I can send 1 kobo before I get access to the account..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
kokoBoii:
sometimes I wonder how you guys use to finalise these types of deals without it ending in on person getting scammed grin is it that I send the money first then you send the login or, you send the login then I send the money grin because I don't think I can send 1 kobo before I get access to the account..

If you send the money first, you loose. cheesy
If he send the login first, and you pay after , you loose cheesy

Which ever way, you loose. They hack account for you, sell it for you and after the owner gets to know, Facebook will block it.. you loose.

They hack the account, change the details, and probably find their way to do 2- level Auth, they send you the login, before you do jack with it, they log you out and change the password... You loose.... grin grin

Even if you login from unusual IP concurrently, Facebook will log you out and will force to to pass through some tests. You see that you can't win unless you originally owns it.. the scammer wins.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
priceactionx:

If you send the money first, you loose. cheesy
If he send the login first, and you pay after , you loose cheesy

Which ever way, you loose. They hack account for you, sell it for you and after the owner gets to know, Facebook will block it.. you loose.

They hack the account, change the details, and probably find their way to do 2- level Auth, they send you the login, before you do jack with it, they log you out and change the password... You loose.... grin grin

Even if you login from unusual IP concurrently, Facebook will log you out and will force to to pass through some tests. You see that you can't win unless you originally owns it.. the scammer wins.
πŸ“Œ

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gabby227(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
YoobaNesan:
https://www.grey.co/cards

Thanks a lot. Let me try it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, Avast(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.