Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547941 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuiltyTrip: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
guys please i am in a dilemma here. i have a domain name that will expire completely in less than 48hrs but i just checked the renewal fee and converted it to naira and its almost 19k. please guys, is it worth it to renew such a domain name? do you think i might sell it eventually?
vinylsidingdenver//king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
As promised. Super fast transfer and payout.

Actually this is my first time selling through afternic distribution network via Dan. So was earlier doubting how fast I will be paid.

Registered on 13th June $7.16 USD

Sold on Aug. 7TH. $799 ( $679 after commission)

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
iykepromotions:
As promised. Super fast transfer and payout.

Actually this is my first time selling through afternic distribution network via Dan. So was earlier doubting how fast I will be paid.

Registered on 13th June $7.16 USD

Sold on Aug. 7TH. $799 ( $679 after commission)

What does sundial mean

How good is the AI dot com market as in how fast can I get a sale from it?

Is the dot AI market better than the AI dot com market?

For example.
is iykeprmotionAi dot com better than iykepromotion dot AI
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2023
gabby227:
Please which card works on godaddy i used my Chippercash USD card but it didn't go through it keeps failing. I will appreciate if i get a good recommendation of card to use

Try Klas:ha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stanuplane(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2023
GuiltyTrip:
guys please i am in a dilemma here. i have a domain name that will expire completely in less than 48hrs but i just checked the renewal fee and converted it to naira and its almost 19k. please guys, is it worth it to renew such a domain name? do you think i might sell it eventually?
vinylsidingdenver//king
please somebody should help me with this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2023
stanuplane:
please somebody should help me with this.
There's no point renewing such a name. Buying it was your first mistake.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2023
GuiltyTrip:
vinylsidingdenver//king
can you renew it and sell it to me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please what do I input there(Swift/BIC code)? My bank is UBA and I don't want to make mistakes cry

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stanuplane(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
There's no point renewing such a name. Buying it was your first mistake.
ok. Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stanuplane(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
can you renew it and sell it to me?
how much will you buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
stanuplane:
how much will you buy?
can It fly for 2k?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stanuplane(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
can It fly for 2k?
I should renew it for 19k and sell it to you for 2k? Are you an imbeci1e?

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
stanuplane:
I should renew it for 19k and sell it to you for 2k? Are you an imbeci1e?
Must you be insultive? undecided If you don't like the offer you simply say no, which one is imbeci1e again?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
GuiltyTrip:
vinylsidingdenver//king

Why can't you transfer it out of Go -Da/dd\y.?

Besides, did you ever tried to teach out to the dot net owner?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Guys please, can my Google account be disabled because if mail merging to end users? I just received an email now stating that my Google account has been disabled.. but I still have access to the account... Oga iykepromotions, please come ohh...This is the account I use to register everything thing I own online in this life, including my dynadot account where I have my domains!!!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
Guys please, can my Google account be disabled because if mail merging to end users? I just received an email now stating that my Google account has been disabled.. but I still have access to the account... Oga iykepromotions, please come ohh...This is the account I use to register everything thing I own online in this life, including my dynadot account where I have my domains!!!!!!!
Try reactivating your account by by login in with another browser or device by answering the security question and providing your email recovery address. This will work if you haven't been warned before. Then be more careful next time. Some of the end users contacted must have reported your messages as spam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kokoBoii: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
iykepromotions:
Try reactivating your account by by login in with another browser or device by answering the security question and providing your email recovery address. This will work if you haven't been warned before. Then be more careful next time. Some of the end users contacted must have reported your messages as spam.
do you suggest I create another email for outbounding?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Grab your domains with us hassle free and fast....

We offer the following:

*Domain registration and push

*Transfer, Renewals and push

*Re-reg at 9.83 instead of the usual 10.99

*Rate 830/$

*WhatsApp: 09161916421

We have been tested and trusted...

More beautiful sales to you all 🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
do you suggest I create another email for outbounding?
Don't use your main email for outbounding
It'll end in tears

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
HayesQadir:
4.9k followers Twitter | 14 years | Price : N15000
WhatsApp: 07083053903

Need instagram
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:

It'll end in tears
Premium tears!!! 😂😂😂
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokoBoii:
Do you mass mail with the account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gabby227(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

Try Klas:ha.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raizo007: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Something weird just happened this night.Dan sent me a message about an offer of $750 for the domain Huntingtonpropertymanagement.com but the problem is i dont remember registering this name or adding it to my dan portfolio at any point in time. I checked the whois of this domain and i see the domain was registered today. Then i check my dan dashboard and i see the nigeria flag and its someone called josh alfred that made the ridiculous offer. I dont get the game this person is trying to play but whoever knows this Josh alfred should warn him. I have reported this issue to dan and told them to investigate. I dont understand why nigerians like moving weird.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:

It'll end in tears

Funny enough, na my main email I use outbound for sale wey I make.

Modified Not a good practice though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
symbuul:

Funny enough, na my main email I use outbound for sale wey I make.
Okay o
But I no fit take that risk.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2023
eduevolutionnow:
Something weird just happened this night.Dan sent me a message about an offer of $750 for the domain Huntingtonpropertymanagement.com but the problem is i dont remember registering this name or adding it to my dan portfolio at any point in time. I checked the whois of this domain and i see the domain was registered today. Then i check my dan dashboard and i see the nigeria flag and its someone called josh alfred that made the ridiculous offer. I dont get the game this person is trying to play but whoever knows this Josh alfred should warn him. I have reported this issue to dan and told them to investigate. I dont understand why nigerians like moving weird.
That's how somebody listed a name on my portfolio,I never knew how it was possible.i reported to Dan and we dragged it for like 3 days. I was told i own the name and I knew I never had the name. Long story,I was told to tick the name as sold on my account and it was later removed by Dan. If it's in your account just tick it as sold and it won't be visible on your portfolio.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: elyte89, UrVillagePpl, ComeComing, FreshPresh92 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.