Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539876 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2023
kalu61:
It has been 2 years plus I gave up on starting domaining as side hustle after several months of few rejected names and several unreviewed names. I got discouraged after some few registered names expired with no green light and I got carried away with other things.

Surprisingly, l opened my mail yesterday evening to a SH email that one of two approved names has been purchased. I rushed to my dashboard and discovered it was sold for sure.

Purchased priced $2,000
Net profit $500
Holding time: 2 years and 4 months

Grateful

Congrats Bro. Many of us can relate

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandwiser: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2023
Sadiq3051:
your case is different be that. It will reverse

Grey just sent me a mail that the funds has been manually funded into my account. Weird, but I’ll take it😉

Thanks Guys, Lesson Learned!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Brandwiser:

Grey just sent me a mail that the funds has been manually funded into my account. Weird, but I’ll take it😉

Thanks Guys, Lesson Learned!!!
It's a way to excuse their incompetence. No be only "manually" funded. The Bleep up was from them cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2023
Hello House.

Dynadot .COM domain price is now $11.99🥺.

Its alot to many people, mostly those starting up new in domaining but that shouldn't discourage you because you will be getting it from us for $10.45😊, YES at almost $2 difference.

Rate: 840

DM us NOW to Grab the domains of your choice.

Still your TESTED and TRUSTED

Many More Sales To All!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2023
^^Not quite. With the code DOTCOM you can still check out on Dynadot for $8.99.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
For how many names boss
The code is not on TLDES so I want to be sure before I fund my account
Sapiosexuality:
^^Not quite. With the code DOTCOM you can still check out on Dynadot for $8.99.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
McTeesticks:
For how many names boss
The code is not on TLDES so I want to be sure before I fund my account
For this month. Yeah it's not there but it's on their social media posts.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
McTeesticks:
If a niche is 'new and hot', be sure the one reporting would have regged the sweet variants before reporting.
Besides, I discovered that some niches do better in some cities than others.

A boss here gave me a niche relating to manufacturing…
Thanks for this informative post. I have just one question: how do you research and discover new niches?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
kalu61:
It has been 2 years plus I gave up on starting domaining as side hustle after several months of few rejected names and several unreviewed names. I got discouraged after some few registered names expired with no green light and I got carried away with other things.

Surprisingly, l opened my mail yesterday evening to a SH email that one of two approved names has been purchased. I rushed to my dashboard and discovered it was sold for sure.

Purchased priced $2,000
Net profit $500

Grateful
Please what's the best platform to received my payment with better exchange rate . I am yet to attached payment account to my SH. Some one mentioned Wise in one of the pages and l want to create account with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Discovering new niches is not as difficult as you think.
For me, I discover new niches when I'm doing manual scraping for my domain names.
Instead of hurrying to their "contact us" and hurrying out after getting the mails, I scroll down to "services" or "about us"
You'll see the list of services they offer. Try and research about unfamiliar ones and find out how popular it is.

For instance, while working on a seal coating name last year, I discovered some of them offer attic insulation. I researched further and I discovered that attic insulation is a major service for some others and then I matched it with a well populated state
That's how I go about some of my handregs

This is quite risky tho. Some new niches may fly, some may not
oskylabs:
Thanks for this informative post. I have just one question: how do you research and discover new niches?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
kalu61:

Please what's the best platform to received my payment with better exchange rate . I am yet to attached payment account to my SH. Some one mentioned Wise in one of the pages and l want to create account with them.
Geepay $ account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
McTeesticks:
Gracias!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nice one

McTeesticks:
For me, I discover new niches when I'm doing manual scraping for my domain names.
Instead of hurrying to their "contact us" and hurrying out after getting the mails, I scroll down to "services" or "about us"
You'll see the list of services they offer. Try and research about unfamiliar ones and find out how popular it is.

For instance, while working on a seal coating name last year, I discovered some of them offer attic insulation. I researched further and I discovered that attic insulation is a major service for some others and then I matched it with a well populated state
That's how I go about some of my handregs

This is quite risky tho. Some new niches may fly, some may not
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
kalu61:

Purchased priced $2,000
Net profit $500

Grateful
Congrats bro. Unexpected sales are the best. 🙂

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
kalu61:

Sign up with Grey, get a GBP(£) account, go to Squadhelp payment settings, select "wise" , then add your Grey GBP account details.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
fergusen:

Sign up with Grey, get a GBP(£) account, go to Squadhelp payment settings, select "wise" , then add your Grey GBP account details.
Is it App or website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:15am On Sep 02, 2023
A name I registered yesterday is redirecting to Go.ogle homepage angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 4:58am On Sep 02, 2023
KOLLEE:

Is it App or website?
Grey .co

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2023
symbuul:
A name I registered yesterday is redirecting to Go.ogle homepage angry

Anyone ever used cosmotown? Be like say I don enter. Even after changing nameservers, still redirecting to go.ogle
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2023
symbuul:

Anyone ever used cosmotown? Be like say I don enter. Even after changing nameservers, still redirecting to go.ogle

How long has it been?
Sometimes it takes up to 24hours or more to be effected.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Apus:

How long has it been?
Sometimes it takes up to 24hours or more to be effected.

It's been 9hrs+
I use dynadot most of the time and it's almost instant. Decided to use cosmotown because of the first time promo and then this. First time I regged a name and it's redirecting to google. Well, I'll wait some more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2023
Any lawyer in the building? I need to sue FirstBank LastBank undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Happy new month all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos and EMDs.
Geo - #500
EMD - #1,000
All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
I wonder what the .xyz domain registry or registries think they are! I wonder what business they have with increasing prices. Seems they think they are now on the same pedestal as the "almighty" Verisign. undecided

At this rate, this extension now costs more to renew compared to more popular options like .com, .net, and .org! $12.99 compared to $11.99 for .com. It's clear why the latter is "king."

The registries even have ridiculous renewal fees for some domain names. I guess this is how the extension will become more popular. undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
Mehn, these oyibo people are very nasty... outbounding is not easy at all... You go send hundreds of emails, and not a single one will reply, even if it's "I'm not interested" they wouldn't even acknowledge the emails... Sometimes i wonder how some of you make sales here

Just try to ensure that the emails are hitting their inboxes.

Outbound marketing is... This year, I am not sure if I have sold up to four domain names while doing that thing and for low figures, too.

Since last year or early this year, I even decided I would stop registering names that require such. But I still registered them as recent as last month! cheesy

If you have the time, I would advise that you continue with it. Pick a thing or two here and there from the gurus here and apply what you can.

PS: Also, be prepared for those who would abuse you or vent their frustrations on you at some point. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Na you go use Spaceship, Na same you go Cosmotown, when you use ddd.com, I'll have an answer for you grin
symbuul:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
YoobaNesan:

Na you go use Spaceship, Na same you go Cosmotown, when you use ddd.com, I'll have an answer for you grin

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2023
symbuul:

Since you've risked it, don't forget to share your experience as it unfolds. grin grin

Avoid obscure registrars when registering a domain you intend to outbound. E get why!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by turmacs(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2023
U1:

Just try to ensure that the emails are hitting their inboxes.

Outbound marketing is... This year, I am not sure if I have sold up to four domain names while doing that thing and for low figures, too.

Since last year or early this year, I even decided I would stop registering names that require such. But I still registered them as recent as last month! cheesy

If you have the time, I would advise that you continue with it. Pick a thing or two here and there from the gurus here and apply what you can.

PS: Also, be prepared for those who would abuse you or vent their frustrations on you at some point. smiley
and what do i do when I find out that my messages aren't hitting inbox?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2023
symbuul:

grin grin

Na so e go dty do.

There was a name I onced registered with them, sometimes it will show, sometimes it will not show.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Allow the mails to rest for sometime. Sign up for newsletters and email warm up services.
Those help to improve the deliverability rate of your mails.
Also, have more mail accounts and don't overload each one.

For my new mails, I hardly send up to 150 mails in a day for each and I don't use them everyday as well
turmacs:
and what do i do when I find out that my messages aren't hitting inbox?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Beelove6, TheFinesseKid, Corrosiveman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.