Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546231 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Greenscientist:

Not up to a thousand

Which virtual card did you use?

Grey, pay day or chipper cash?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Guys I want to create a virtual card pls which app is the best among grey, chipper cash and pay day?

Answer urgently needed please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Which card should I create in payday. Mastercard or vervecard? I want to use it for namesilo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by melvinking4real: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Buy Data MTN ,Airtel,Etisalat,Glo 1 gig

₦170 per gig.Expires After 30 daysBuy Data Mtn.

Call:07066327759 or 08126463169 to buy Now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
I'm afraid you may not be successful in this business with the way you ask simple questions around....no quest to even make your own research.

No hard feelings though.

Brokeness:
Guys I want to create a virtual card pls which app is the best among grey, chipper cash and pay day?

Answer urgently needed please

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAkanni001(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jamescool2:
Here are some previous sales report

Atone//capital//com
HT - 3 weeks

Bansk//Capital//com
HT - 2 days

Custom//Builders//Houston//com
HT -11 months

Night//dragon//Capital//com
HT - 6 months

Lawyerslubbock//com
HT - 2 Weeks

All Glory to God

Domaining requires lots of patience, hardwork and most importantly, God's Grace.

Thanks to all who have contributed and Oga Iyke for creating this thread.

Hi Boss,
A quick question. Are they all expired domain or you came up with them?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

DealMakerReach(.)com HT- 7days $300
ModularHomeBuilder(.)ca HT- 7days $250
HeritageCreekHomes(.)com HT - 10days $1000
CalibrateAnalytics(.)com HT - 7days $150 (undersold this, but I fancy quick flips).
TotalLendingConcepts(.)com HT - 14days $450

-All outbound.
-All coined.
- I do a mix of BIN & Make offer.
-Not every of my coined names sell - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
- Some names sold at the first outbound, but most were sold after 1-2 follow-ups.

Can you please answer these:
-what do you focus on in your sales letter when marketing your domains? The relativity or the traffic?
-using these sold names as an example, how many end-users did u Outbound each to?
-what was the total amount of names you did outreach for to make these sales for the month of August?
-At what point do you include the price in ur letters?

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
OAkanni001:

Hi Boss,
A quick question. Are they all expired domain or you came up with them?

I got the Geo domains from ED, while I coined the rest.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
golamike:
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos and EMDs.
Geo - #500
EMD - #1,000
All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
To scrap two will be how much? (Geo)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bosses in the house

After funding my payday visa virtual card, namesilo has refused to let me buy name o.

Whenever I try to input the card details, it says card exists. I'm tired.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Congratulations on your bounty sales! 🎉

OCEANS7:
August Sales:

DealMakerReach(.)com HT- 7days $300
ModularHomeBuilder(.)ca HT- 7days $250

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
I know. After NameSilo allow you to buy the name, you'll still come here for another thing. grin

Brokeness:
Bosses in the house

After funding my payday visa virtual card, namesilo has refused to let me buy name o.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 4:43am On Sep 17, 2023
YoobaNesan:
I know. After NameSilo allow you to buy the name, you'll still come here for another thing. grin

You know this guy is a newbie. Just let him be (no pun intended grin)
If you find his questions simp for you, just pass on it. Any other person might find it worthwhile answering.
You've done the best you can by telling him to read the thread or contacting the op. It's left to him to make the best use of the available options

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Brokeness:
Bosses in the house

After adding the card, did you receive a 6-digit code from Namesilo to verify the card for payment? You must verify every new card added before you can use the card. See screenshot below. NameSilo will deduct $1 from the card, and send the code to your Payday notification box.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2023
MrPADDY:

After adding the card, did you receive a 6-digit code from Namesilo to verify the card for payment? You must verify every new card added before you can use the card. See screenshot below. NameSilo will deduct $1 from the card, and send the code to your Payday notification box.

I don't even understand namesilo. I received the 6-digit code and $1 was deducted, yet the domain wasn't registered.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2023
symbuul:

I don't even understand namesilo. I received the 6-digit code and $1 was deducted, yet the domain wasn't registered.
Adding a new card costs a reversible $1. Do it again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rubbiish(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2023
YoobaNesan:

Can u stop attacking that guy?
I don't see anything wrong in asking questions, it indicates willingness to learn, u can see he wasn't the only having that challenge. If u can't answer his question, simply ignore. Don't bully any person here abeg...Let everyone learn at their own pace

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rubbiish(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2023
McTeesticks:

If you find his questions simp for you, just pass on it. Any other person might find it worthwhile answering.
You've done the best you can by telling him to read the thread or contacting the op. It's left to him to make the best use of the available options
Some persons have subscribed to the op's course & yet are not successful in this business. We have some that couldn't afford to subscribe to op course, yet have made sales as stated in their sales report. In school people are encouraged to ask questions, reading this thread from page one or subscribing to op's course is not a cake walk to making sales & won't stop a willing mind from asking questions. I hate it when people start attacking others because they feel they know too much.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TastyFriedPussy: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how some of you make sales in the 2 days, 1 week, etc....
I believe there's it something you guys are not sharing with us, there's knowledge you have that you have refused to share with the house, just keeping it to yourselves. But no mara, no leyley... Person go buy domain and in less than 3 days him don sell am, e come be as if no be the same domaining we dey domain. I know sey i go find out the secret soon and when i do, if i tell anybody, make i die. I go just dey post sales report, nonsense....

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
I believe there's it something you guys are not sharing with us, there's knowledge you have that you have refused to share with the house, just keeping it to yourselves. But no mara, no leyley... Person go buy domain and in less than 3 days him don sell am, e come be as if no be the same domaining we dey domain. I know sey i go find out the secret soon and when i do, if i tell anybody, make i die. I go just dey post sales report, nonsense....
lol....the secret is finding good names try copy from their sales report. And I think some of them don't outbound manually. Outbounding manually takes time......

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Adding a new card costs a reversible $1. Do it again

I only added a new card upon checkout. I feel I made a mistake in filing the billing details, maybe that caused it. I reached out to them last night, they asked for last four digit of my card and amount debited. When I gave them, they said there was nothing like that on their system and I could be refunded in 24-48hrs.
I just tried now as you said and I'm getting "insufficient funds" because the $1 I funded beforehand isn't there again, although I changed the billing details to chipper address as against my address I used last night.
The matter long bro, make I try forget the thing. Fit be me wey make mistake sef.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crumbian: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2023
YoobaNesan:

Please, can I buy a domain from this name silo with my Stanbic Card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Shut up! There's no attack there.
You can't come here and be disturbing us how you'll add credit card details to an account.

Rubbiish:

Can u stop attacking that guy?
I don't see anything wrong in asking questions, it indicates willingness to learn, u can see he wasn't the only having that challenge. If u can't answer his question, simply ignore. Don't bully any person here abeg...Let everyone learn at their own pace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2023
You were given the best option yet, you went astray.

I'm sure Payday won't give you $ for less than +950, what exchangers will do for 800.

Brokeness:
Bosses in the house

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2023
McTeesticks:

Well said!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:

No secret na GRACE...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:

Lol! There is no magic bro. Keep learning by doing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2023
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rubbiish(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Shut up! There's no attack there.
You can't come here and be disturbing us how you'll add credit card details to an account.

You are very stuppiid!
What do u mean by us??
Are u the owner of the thread?
Were u the one that invented this business??
Everything u know today someone taught u, so don't come here to claim God.

If u feel a question is too dumb for u, kindly ignore it, others will answer it. But don't come here to bully anyone because of the little u feel u know. Allow people to learn at their own pace. Animal!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2023
I used to have this thinking a while back - but it is not so.

For me, some of my names sell quickly because I researched/read/studied the name/niche/target-buyer.

I spend a ridiculous amount of time profiling my possible buyer - which is why - when I present him with my domain it is almost certain he would buy... Simply because I've touched on something he/she might have overlooked.

Before I forget - In the start, I subscribed for Iyke's training. I used his technique and methods for a while. But, as a human being you continue to evolve (or build on your success) or else you'd remain stagnant.

I KNOW the frustration that comes with a sales drought. You begin to question EVERYTHING you know about domaining...(I urge you to stay strong) BUT, this should not mean we result to asking "funny" questions (REALLY - many of these things we are asking can be found on Google or by merely contacting customer care) ...

A few things that I work with:

1.) Time Management - you've got only 24hrs per day... Use it wisely.

2.) READ...LEARN...STUDY (there's simply NO shortcut to this)

3.) Patience... Be patient enough to allow your efforts to yield. Farmer wey plant seed for ground today - no dey wake up see tree tomorrow.

4.) GOD. (I pray).

BONUS:
If you've read this far & you are looking for your next niche - here's some that I think are hot at the moment:

1.) We know "AI" is hot right now - research on tech companies that are active in this niche/segment. At some point - you'd "stumble" on a possibility (it could be a forth-coming product, it could be a better version of their domain name) - and register it. This would likely sell in 4-figures because these guys pay big! Same applies to machine learning and robotics.

2.) Finance - this is VERY broad, so niche down a little to any of its sub-sectors (loans, mortgage, Brokerage, insurance, investments & VC, FinTech/Payments)

3.) Real estate - this is also VERY broad... (property management, architects, interior designs, constructions)

*** I've given you the niches I am heavily involved in, your work is to dig deeper/research and discover your path for yourself.

*** Join newsletters and groups/forums to stay informed & updated on trends and possible events/happenings.

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion.

TastyFriedPussy:
I believe there's it something you guys are not sharing with us, there's knowledge you have that you have refused to share with the house,e

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:

It always feels good to get a quick sale, but this doesn't happen all the time, there's no secret, its hardwork & Grace.
In the sale's report I posted, I sold a name after 3 weeks, another was 6 months and 11 months (close to expiry). It all varies.

I also have plenty that I was unable to sell. Some just expired as I didn't intend to renew. I have lots of names that me and the enduser agreed on price but they went mute. If we start posting these kind of reports, it'll discourage a lot of people. Sales report on NL is what gave me the belief when I started, that i will also make sales.

Keep learning, working believing and praying. More sales to us.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal, Holluwahgbenga(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.