Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543115 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
OCEANS7:

-Download the app
-Follow through with the setup & verification
- Once verified, select "Naira" and fund accordingly ... My Grey automatically created a Sterling Bank account in my name - so once I credit that sterling account - I see the funds in my Grey app...

Good luck!
Is it right to add grey as Wise account to withdraw to Nigeria account? if so, is it black market dollar rate they will use to drop the money or Nigeria banks rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
OCEANS7:

-Download the app
- Once verified, select "Naira" and fund accordingly ... My Grey automatically created a Sterling Bank account in my name - so once I credit that sterling account - I see the funds in my Grey app...

Good luck!
I want to open grey account. Do you mind your referral code?
Is it only Eur specific/is there dollar option too?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
SH sha. Na name you think say them go accept them go reject
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zenitsu: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Anyone interested in the following names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
OCEANS7:

-Download the app

Good luck!
omg! My grey account already verified. 100k..will get me 15 names boss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayilara1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pk01:
omg! My grey account already verified. 100k..will get me 15 names boss?

No.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayilara1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zenitsu:
Anyone interested in the following names?

Brisbane people prefer .com.au abi u get one scope wey we no know?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
KOLLEE:

Is it right to add grey as Wise account to withdraw to Nigeria account? if so, is it black market dollar rate they will use to drop the money or Nigeria banks rate?

Its doable.
I believe that is one of the ways our folks withdraw on SH.

** Understand this:

With Grey.co you can setup a UK (GBP) Europe (EUR) account.

Funds deposited into the account (must) be in the above-stated currency... (GBP/EUR) - as this is what your account can accept.

On the platform, you can also get a virtual MasterCard - which you can use to buy your domains (or make payments) anywhere online...

**** If you have ANY further questions, feel free to consult their customer service - they'd respond in 24hrs or less...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
OCEANS7:
Hi - I'm suggesting that Yiu reduce the price to around $500-$600 (then email the enduser something like this...)

Hi xvxvxv

Thanks for getting back to to me on this.

I was looking to sell this domain for $550 - but, if it really interests you to own it - what price range falls within your budget?

Do kindly let me know at your earliest convenience - so we can seal this deal.

Best wishes,

xvxvxv

**** 24hrs after sending him this, follow-up with an inquiry that you're still awaiting his response to the offer you made earlier...

Good luck!

Thanks very much, I'll adjust the BIN.

I sent him this

Thanks for your feedback.
Chicago*** is valued at $1,289 by Godaddy Valuation. However, I thought of selling it for $799.
Please note that the above price is subject to negotiation. As a result, you can make an offer.
Your response would be greatly appreciated.
Regards.

This was his reply
Hi *****,
800 seems like a fair price, but we are currently not interested in making an offer at this time.
Sincerely,

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2023
* I'm assuming your correspondence is with the decision -maker...

------
Well - it appears they are not ready to buy (at this time).

Option 1.) I'd suggest you give it a month (or 2) - then email them again - asking if they'd be willing to revisit this offer - albeit at a reduced price.

Option 2.) If you don't have that patience, you can send him a reply stating you are currently in the process of raising funds for an alternative venture - and would be willing to accept a much lower price (albeit to get the domain off your hands).

*** if you structure your words properly in option #2, you might get him to buy - at a reduced price.

*** My perception is that your enduser has an appreciation for the domain - but might not have the budget for such an expense right now.
------

Wishing you best of luck.

Neutral15:

Thanks very much, I'll adjust the BIN.

I sent him this

Thanks for your feedback.
Chicago*** is valued at $1,289 by Godaddy Valuation. However, I thought of selling it for $799.
Please note that the above price is subject to negotiation. As a result, you can make an offer.
Your response would be greatly appreciated.
Regards.

This was his reply
Hi *****,
800 seems like a fair price, but we are currently not interested in making an offer at this time.
Sincerely,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ugwueke11(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2023
asking how one can install antsoft email extractor in a laptop?? i mean step by step guide, before person wey won help me go change mind

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Is anyone here the owner of Videographer|Atlanta|com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Seahussle(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing this post, i really had a nice time going through and learnt something new.

Honestly, making money online is very interesting and i love any thing online business as it is quit flexible.

As a matter of fact, there is this online business i am doing and it pays well with nothing required to start.

If this is interesting to you check my signature below a send a message.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Seahussle:
Thank you so much for sharing this post, i really had a nice time going through and learnt something new.

Honestly, making money online is very interesting and i love any thing online business as it is quit flexible.

As a matter of fact, there is this online business i am doing and it pays well with nothing required to start.

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pls guys how can one get quality names on expired domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Brokeness:

Backorder and pray.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Seahussle:

Dey play
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Backorder and pray.

I don't have the funds to backorder.

Where can I get a name for cheaper price? I'm seeing $11.99 on dyna dot?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Guys how sure am I that a name in a hot niche and popular city would sell, if I should register it? Though I have high hopes but don't just know yet..

The 2 names are 'service + city' ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Brokeness:

Use Dotcom coupon code at dynadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tanjiro:
Is anyone here the owner of Videographer|Atlanta|com?

Is there anything?

Although I own something similar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
fergusen:

Use Dotcom coupon code at dynadot

Ok. Thanks. Pls like how much do I need to fund in my virtual card for it to go through?

I have registered on chippercash and payday and I have their apps on my phone. Which one of the apps has a lower $ to # exchange rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
James39:

Is there anything?

Although I own something similar
An end user asked to include it in a deal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
symbuul:
Bosses, how does domain transfer really work? Supposing I regged a domain and a sale comes in within the 60days lock and buyer demands for a transfer instead of push, is any of us going to fund the transfer? And would the registrar release auth code since it's not yet 60days?

??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
OCEANS7:

Its doable.
I believe that is one of the ways our folks withdraw on SH.

** Understand this:

With Grey.co you can setup a UK (GBP) Europe (EUR) account.

Funds deposited into the account (must) be in the above-stated currency... (GBP/EUR) - as this is what your account can accept.

On the platform, you can also get a virtual MasterCard - which you can use to buy your domains (or make payments) anywhere online...

**** If you have ANY further questions, feel free to consult their customer service - they'd respond in 24hrs or less...
What about when one make sales in dollars, is it possible to change to GBP/EUR?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
Go and meet exchangers like @wizzynuru, versatileVee to help fund your account.
That saves you money.

Brokeness:

Ok. Thanks. Pls like how much do I need to fund in my virtual card for it to go through?

I have registered on chippercash and payday and I have their apps on my phone. Which one of the apps has a lower $ to # exchange rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
For transfer, you only need to unlock and get EPP/AUTH code for the name.
You send it to him and he begins the transfer from his end.

I think the Auth code get available after 60 days.

symbuul:
Bosses, how does domain transfer really work? Supposing I regged a domain and a sale comes in within the 60days lock and buyer demands for a transfer instead of push, is any of us going to fund the transfer? And would the registrar release auth code since it's not yet 60days?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Always check tldes.com for that.

Brokeness:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
You haven't come with the needed prerequisite of domain investment, you will lose money and become frustrated this way.

Take a class and get familiar with ED filters.

Brokeness:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 2:01am On Sep 15, 2023
YoobaNesan:

Go and meet exchangers like @wizzynuru, versatileVee to help fund your account.
That saves you money.

Ok. What is their rate please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:25am On Sep 15, 2023
YoobaNesan:
For transfer, you only need to unlock and get EPP/AUTH code for the name.
You send it to him and he begins the transfer from his end.

I think the Auth code get available after 60 days.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: eduevolutionnow(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.