Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541671 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Should be two years plus cos it was registered in 2020.

You are right, I remember when it was approved, I just submitted and totally forgot about it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
petux:

Congrats on your sales bro. Please I have few questions. I just checked, and Nexa seems to be trademarked by an India coy. Does that mean it does not apply to the US? And I noticed that the word is highly searched in the US. What made you pick the name?. I would appreciate a response. Thanks

Nothing special bro.
I just monitor popular keywords and follow the trend since I have nothing to loose.
If it's approved fine, If not, I just move on.
Nexa used to be a hot keyword on SH .
This is my second sale with the keyword.
Also sold NexaBio some time ago.
But, that does not mean you should go ahead and register everything Nexa.
Just study popular keywords first.
Ask yourself if your were in the customers shoes, does the name sound right and make sense?
Shalom!

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olamibola23: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good Day to my mentors and leaders in the house,

Please, I need an appraisal for this name "TheDenRestaurant.com"

Please help a brother.

Thanks so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
ANTAX99:

Nothing special bro.
I just monitor popular keywords and follow the trend since I have nothing to loose.
If it's approved fine, If not, I just move on.
Nexa used to be a hot keyword on SH .
This is my second sale with the keyword.
Also sold NexaBio some time ago.
But, that does not mean you should go ahead and register everything Nexa.
Just study popular keywords first.
Ask yourself if your were in the customers shoes, does the name sound right and make sense?
Shalom!

Where do you Monitor this key words, any website?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jimneighbour:
Where do you Monitor this key words, any website?

On SH. Featured sales and new arrivals section.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Please which payment card are you guys using on spaceship?

Please help a brother I wan go hustle cheap names🙌
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2023
BusinessHub1:
Please which payment card are you guys using on spaceship?

Please help a brother I wan go hustle cheap names🙌
I use grey virtual card. You can create any virtual card of your interest which you can use for a long time.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crumbian: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Guys, is it possible to connect a USD virtual card from Grey to a Nigerian paypal account?

I want to use the paypal to buy domains on Name silo and probably Spaceship registra.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Crumbian:
Guys, is it possible to connect a USD virtual card from Grey to a Nigerian paypal account?

I want to use the paypal to buy domains on Name silo and probably Spaceship registra.
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crumbian: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
ollybode:
Yes

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
alakara:

I use grey virtual card. You can create any virtual card of your interest which you can use for a long time.
Cheers.
Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Yes
KOLLEE:

What if one is paid in USD from sales, will it be withdrawable to grey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Promo code: FLASHCOM788

.com for 7.88 on Dynadot

Until 30th of September

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Neutral15:
Promo code: FLASHCOM788

.com for 7.88 on Dynadot

Until 30th of September

Is this applicable to re-reg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by marksleek2584(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2023
I was trying to retrieve password when I logged into my mail and saw that I had won a naming contest on brand new name. So while trying to connect Payoneer to my account, I saw this notification.

Does it mean that I'll be charged the annual account fee because I haven't received up to 100 USD on the account?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Brokeness:
I was trying to retrieve password when I logged into my mail and saw that I had won a naming contest on brand new name. So while trying to connect Payoneer to my account, I saw this notification.

Does it mean that I'll be charged the annual account fee because I haven't received up to 100 USD on the account?
Yes. According to the info in your screenshot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
fergusen:

Yes. According to the info in your screenshot.

Pls how can I avoid it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Brokeness:

Pls how can I avoid it?
You can't. Except you try another payment method (it available)?
But as long as it's Payoneer, you will have to pay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
fergusen:

You can't. Except you try another payment method (it available)?
But as long as it's Payoneer, you will have to pay.

Some exchangers I got in touch with from the currency thread are offering 810/$ for them to use their account and recieve it .. I don't know if it's a good deal or ripoff?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Omini247:

Is this applicable to re-reg?
No.
I only checked the thread to see if the code has been shared.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Brokeness:

Sorry it's not related. Did you pay to submit for the contest?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
If it is possible - why not receive the money through an exchanger (and save yourself this hassle).

Look for this user COKEBAR (she is reliable and will receive it via PayPal).

Brokeness:

Some exchangers I got in touch with from the currency thread are offering 810/$ for them to use their account and recieve it .. I don't know if it's a good deal or ripoff?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThatMorenike: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun, etc.)

Fiverr / Upwork Withdrawal service available!

I'm in need of Pay Pal funds through Withdrawal service only.

Pay Pal funds needed - < $400

Escrow Available!

Fastest payment guarantee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hi Fam... I've gotten a few email inquiries from fellow comrades here (who somehow think there's a "special" technique or "secret" to my domaining). I don't have any secret techniques my brothers/sisters... I just try to be active/responsive on here - which makes it seem like I "know" - whereas I'm very much a learner...

Of recent - we've seen & learned how (stealth commandos like Awesomeduru ) pulled off a great sale.

Another inspiration (for me) is LiftKid...

Ofcourse Iyke too (but - there are loads of them...) click on their NL handles and read their past posts pertaining to domaining - there's always something to learn from it.

My humble 2-cents to anyone wanting guidance here -

1.) First point of call - do Iyke's training (this removes the need for asking some unnecessary questions)

2.) Join "groups" or forums that are centered around domaining...The internet is littered with many of them!

*Twitter - search for the term domains (then follow who-is-who in the industry).

*Clubhouse - download the app, then search for the terms domain/domaining/domain sales .... And join/follow everything meaningful.

*Newsletters - For the niche that interests you ... Search & subscribe to them in this manner "newsletters + niche" - (Example: Artificial Intelligence + newsletters) - majority are FREE!

*Across social media (Twitter/FB) subscribe & follow niches that are of interest to you.

The essence is to stay INFORMED!

If you want to be successful at this - LEARN and keep on learning. Be INTENTIONAL in your efforts. Make a deliberate effort to discover what works for you & build on it. Perfect it. Make it yours.

You're 1 name away from your next mega sale!

May success locate each of us as we strive...

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:50am On Sep 29, 2023
OCEANS7:
Hi Fam... I've gotten a few email inquiries from fellow comrades here (who somehow think there's a "special" technique or "secret" to my domaining). I don't have any secret techniques my brothers/sisters... I just try to be active/responsive on here - which makes it seem like I "know" - whereas I'm very much a learner...

Another inspiration (for me) is LiftKid...

Comrade, I regard you!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2023
Lol... I hail thee!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
$100 PayPal available. N930/$. Checkout preferably.
Whatsapp contact 0803 8 30 47 9 8.
This is one and only Palinco. This is a genuine deal. Scammers back off
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Acquired this domain name (Pixelz .org) from Namepros auction but for a bargain though. What did you think my people?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Now you can sell your entire portfolio on SH.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
symbuul:
Now you can sell your entire portfolio on SH.
nice idea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sadiq3051:
tell us more boss

Click on the three lines at the top to locate account settings, then click on account dashboard and scroll down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mazizitonene(m), egbeocha(m), Soneh(m), Greenbuoy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.