Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544190 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tlonicyber:

Disconnect the linked payoneer account and onboard it afresh.

When that is done it will display the Cashout message.

Pls I need your help with this..

I downloaded the form via Payoneer link. How do I fill and submit it pls

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Brokeness:

Pls I need your help with this..

I downloaded the form via Payoneer link. How do I fill and submit it pls

Boss pls don't be annoyed, 🙏 🙏 pls change that your moniker first!!! If it they affect u!!!.... brokeness will not be our portion!!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sherylbaky(f): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Were you able to contact them and how long did the resolution take? I'm having a similar issue although I have sent them an email. But would like to know how it went with you. Thanks
Princessamina:
Please I can't login into my afternic account since yesterday. I mail the support and I haven't gotten any response. This is what it keep saying
Modified

I got a mail response from them this afternoon, a bit more than 24 hours after lodging my complaint. Av done what I was asked to do, I hope for rectification soon.

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Englishisamust:

Boss pls don't be annoyed, 🙏 🙏 pls change that your moniker first!!! If it they affect u!!!.... brokeness will not be our portion!!
I don't like that name too. I wonder the kind of name some dudes answer sometimes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
ANTAX99:

On SH. Featured sales and new arrivals section.
How do one locate this section?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
1Dray:

BB and SH are in different league. I love BB for panning out huger $$$$ for a name sale.

Thanks for your response.

I asked that question because I have been seeing more SH sales but I hardly see BB sales.

I also learnt recently that BB prices domains higher than SH. But that could also explain the fewer sales.

Plus, I read that SH spends more on pushing listed Premium domains in terms of advertising.

PS: iCauseTrouble, I see you! smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Personally, BB works better for me. There are some guys I know that have had more success on SH.
It all depends on type of name, luck and so on.

U1:

Thanks for your response.

I asked that question because I have been seeing more SH sales but I hardly see BB sales.

I also learnt recently that BB prices domains higher than SH. But that could also explain the fewer sales.

Plus, I read that SH spends more on pushing listed Premium domains in terms of advertising.

PS: iCauseTrouble, I see you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Third-Quarter Sales

Name: Spectrum//GPT (in king)
Source: Generated
SP: $1,888 (BIN)
Type: Inbound
Venue: DAN
HT: Just under 5 months

Name: Rodeo//Jewelers (in king)
Source: ED
SP: $650 (BIN $788)
HT: About three and a half months

All glory to God!

The first was my biggest sale yet and the first "trending keyword" name I have sold after several, different attempts resulting in dozens of registrations.

As for the second, I could have ended up selling it for less (or maybe not at all) if I had sent emails to end-users, going by my experience this year. I decided to postpone outbound marketing weeks or months before the sale after I found out during leads sourcing that my main target was robbed around the time.

There's nothing sweeter than inbound sales. Without these ones, I wouldn't have sold anything since June despite regular, steady outbound marketing efforts.

I regularly get open rates of 50-70%+. But the best responses I have been getting mostly were "not interested," "no thanks," and the likes. A few showed interest but never took action despite follow-ups.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
U1:
Third-Quarter Sales

All glory to God!

The first was my biggest sale yet and the first "trending keyword" name I have sold after several, different attempts resulting in dozens of registrations.

As for the second, I could have ended up selling it for less (or maybe not at all) if I had sent emails to end-users, going by my experience this year. I decided to postpone outbound marketing weeks or months before the sale after I found out during leads sourcing that my main target was robbed around the time.

There's nothing sweeter than inbound sales. Without these ones, I wouldn't have sold anything since June despite regular, steady outbound marketing efforts.

I regularly get open rates of 50-70%+. But the best responses I have been getting mostly were "not interested," "no thanks," and the likes. A few showed interest but never took action despite follow-ups.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Congratulations U1... Lovely sales - especially that GPT Sale.
I missed out on the GPT wave - and it pained me because prior to the whole ChatGPT matter - I had stumbled on talk about it within tech forums - but I brushed it as "rumors" or empty "gossip"....

Its good to be aware of trends (both those that are on ground, and those that are in the works)... Following Tech trends is somewhat straightforward - and even if you don't get the "BIG" names - you'd still likely get something that would sell ... Congrats once again.

Cheers to more wins.

U1:
Third-Quarter Sales

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 1:03am On Oct 04, 2023
If you're new to domaining - and looking for more sales reports (for motivation) - check here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-1016#posts

Every now & then - I check to see what folks are selling, at what price, the rationale (and any other ingredients) behind the sale. Fun stuff!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Sale Report....

HT: 2 weeks
ED Picked

Success for all of us...

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2023
What's the best way to receive payments from afternic right now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2023
yemight2776:
Sale Report....

ED Picked

Success for all of us...

Congrats, bro! More sales.

Interestingly, this ranks among the types domain names I don't register based on three factors:

1. Not targeted at a Western location; I even limit myself more to the US in like 95% of cases
2. Too long (for me), and
3. It's even reverse Geo.

Yet, I have hardly been making outbound sales. Is God not wonderful? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
We are still your best on insuring that you buy your domains fast and hassle free.

Grab your domains with us today!

We offer the following:

*Domain registration and push

*Transfer, Renewals and push

*Re-reg at 10.45 instead of the usual 11.99

*Rate 930/$

*WhatsApp: 09161916421

We have been tested and trusted...

More beautiful sales to you all 🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenski: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hi, please what do you guys think about SanDiegoUsedTrucks/King?

Got it from ED last night

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
yemight2776:
Sale Report....

ED Picked

Success for all of us...
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
U1:
Third-Quarter Sales

Massive congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bestjoy: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
U1:
Third-Quarter Sales

All glory to God!

This is huge. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Dynadot will now allow the listing of external domains at their marketplace at 10% commissions

Beginning from 18th.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2023
James39:
Dynadot will now allow the listing of external domains at their marketplace at 10% commissions

Beginning from 18th.

Not bad. And we have to pay Dan 15 percent even when pointing directly to them. Smh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Prazo1:
okay lemme share this.....

who still remember brandnewname?

I just won a contest....
the funny thing is that I totally forgot about that way sef...
I was just refreshing my email this evening, then I saw payout available. .....All glory to God,can I call it my first sale? 150$..(its a squadhelp rejected name sef...lol)

oga khalifa, my boss therealmc, oga beckplanet and everybody contributing they own portion of knowledge I appreciate. .....

na to withdraw remain lemme slide into my bosses dm...lol

Hi. Pls how did you later withdraw your contest earning via Payoneer? Treat as urgent please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
beckplanet:

Yeah won a contest last month.
The challenge is you got to submit alot of unregistered names(sometimes quality names) and risk losing/exposing them to be registered. Just like Squadhelp contest. They haven't addressed the issue of Names getting registered by Unsuspecting Contest Holders (CH).

Peace smiley

Sir how did you withdraw your earnings? Did you fill any W8 form, and if yes, where did you submitit to?

Brandnewname or Payoneer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CCIA: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Brokeness:

Hi. Pls how did you later withdraw your contest earning via Payoneer? Treat as urgent please.
I donated it to charity, you should do same cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BriteWay: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

I donated it to charity, you should do same cool

cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Good morning brothers.

We are glad to inform you that we now offer Re-reg domains, renewals and transfer on Dynadot at $10.19 instead of $11.99. You don't have to spend that extra dollars with your account when you have us.

DM us now to benefit from this great price slash.

Along with domain registration, renewal, transfer and push, we also now help in funding dropcatch, namebright Account and so much more.

Thanks for patronising us continuously. We are dedicated to serve you best and make getting of domains a hassle free.

Rate: 930/$

WhatsApp Contact: 09161916421

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by petux(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2023
U1:

Congrats, bro! More sales.

Interestingly, this ranks among the types domain names I don't register based on three factors:

1. Not targeted at a Western location; I even limit myself more to the US in like 95% of cases
2. Too long (for me), and
3. It's even reverse Geo.

Yet, I have hardly been making outbound sales. Is God not wonderful? cheesy

Funny thing is I feel reverse geo even help more better in SEO optimization than the other
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by petux(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Tenski:
Hi, please what do you guys think about SanDiegoUsedTrucks/King?

Got it from ED last night

Good name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dynadot planning to be a mega marketplace where you can equally list external domains not registered with them. 10% commission after sales. Launching before month ending.

This might be a major contender against other competitors

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lacicrips(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sept Sales Alert
Asheville Headshots
HT: A-month old
Asking price: 500
Sold: $200

Back story:
Have a particular guy in mind. He replied, keep prosponing payment, asking too many irrelevant questions on top 100 $

Follow up again on all leads, get $200 offer, offer accepted, payment confirm, transfer domain, money received.

Person wey go buy domain no dey waste time. May this last quarter favour us all.

Thanks.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Weyrey end-user. Na why outbounds they frustrating be this.

Goodluck next time.
I like your reply.

lacicrips:
Your utmost goal and quite an urgent one at that as a domainer is to quickly reach the level where you're no longer investing in domain names that need to be outbounded before they get sold. Cos what is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, opeyemi1509, leocollins(m), ibro2much(m), Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.