Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536494 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
It tells you the number of times it has dropped.

ericbertrand:

Pls let me add another quest. If a domain has been registered a certain number of times, what is that information supposed to tell us?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
viktor88:

No.

They will increase the 5 dollars when you want to check out.

We learn everyday! what will they increase it to?

You pay the 50 or 40 or 30 or 11 or 5 + domain renewal fee

Are you saying, with auction membership, the Domain renewal fee will be removed?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
ericbertrand:

Pls let me add another quest. If a domain has been registered a certain number of times, what is that information supposed to tell us?
It's a fine wine.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sales report!!!

Price - $125
Hand-reg
HT - 2mths

Help me manage the small sale.

#MoreSalesToUsAll

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2023
therealMcCain:

We learn everyday! what will they increase it to?

You pay the 50 or 40 or 30 or 11 or 5 + domain renewal fee

Are you saying, with auction membership, the Domain renewal fee will be removed?

You are right
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Domainer1999:
Sales report!!!

Price - $125
Hand-reg
HT - 2mths

#MoreSalesToUsAll
congratulations! Inbound or outboard?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Domainer1999:
Sales report!!!

Price - $125
Hand-reg
HT - 2mths

#MoreSalesToUsAll

Congrats bro...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2023
Domainer1999:
Sales report!!!

Price - $125
Hand-reg
HT - 2mths

#MoreSalesToUsAll
good one. Higher ones ahead.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Pk01:
for a single name...or I can buy upto ten.. with the promo
Tested it and found out it's one per customer. They're not yet ready for a long time promo like dynadot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kaaya149: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2023
Great post. This is really good. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hi Frwelancers
We are always reliable and send payment quickly . A trial will convunce you.....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
viktor88:

You are right
Thanks for this info but unfortunately, it is false! I just tried what you suggested and they (Godaddy) still requested that I pay the renewal fee.

Or is there another way around it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Guys has Dan started charging 25% on domain pointing to their nameserver. I just sold a domain and I was charged 25% even while using their DNS and the domain is still listed there.
I have sent them msg hoping to hear from them. Anybody with this experience?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
ollybode:
Guys has Dan started charging 25% on domain pointing to their nameserver. I just sold a domain and I was charged 25% even while using their DNS and the domain is still listed there.
I have sent them msg hoping to hear from them. Anybody with this experience?

It should be a glitch from their end. Hear from them first.

Besides, Was it an outbound sale or an inbound sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
I realised that Dan only charged 5% instead of 15% as commission on this sale. It's a Buy Now.
A mistake I pray they continue for every of my sale grin

125 - (125 * .05) = 118.75
Domainer1999:
Sales report!!!

Price - $125
Hand-reg
HT - 2mths

#MoreSalesToUsAll

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
$99 PayPal available for checkout and account topup.
$/N1,010.
Whatsapp: 0 80 38 30 4 7 98.
This is a honest deal, Scammers back off.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
I'm a legit exchanger, buying PayPal, Payoneer and Dom funds.
You can always check my website https: tomexcash.com

Rate is high
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Domainer1999:
I realised that Dan only charged 5% instead of 15% as commission on this sale. It's a Buy Now.

free 12$ nice one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
I remember Dan once mistakenly sent double payment to someone here Nimi247 and he alerted them about it.
I'm not trying to advise you oh boss but if Dan should discover the mistake later, dem go collect their money oh
A friend once did something like this earlier this year. He thought they forgot but they came visiting when he made a sale last month.

Domainer1999:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2023
Domainer1999:

Let me ask a question. Did you do lead import but the buyer didn't confirm?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2023
McTeesticks:
I remember Dan once mistakenly sent double payment to someone here Nimi247 and he alerted them about it.
I'm not trying to advise you oh boss but if Dan should discover the mistake later, dem go collect their money oh
A friend once did something like this earlier this year. He thought they forgot but they came visiting when he made a sale last month.

you're correct! They later asked him to keep the money because he was been honest!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Yes. 3 times, he didn't confirm until I effect the price in BIN and he bought immediately.

Let me ask, is lead mail still going to spam with the red flag? Because he told me he couldn't receive the mail.

Rankett:

Let me ask a question. Did you do lead import but the buyer didn't confirm?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Domainer1999:
Yes. 3 times, he didn't confirm until I effect the price in BIN and he bought immediately.

Let me ask, is lead mail still going to spam with the red flag? Because he told me he couldn't receive the mail.

Dan charged 5% because the lead you imported bought it even though he didn't confirm. As long as the details of the buyer match with the details of the lead you imported even without confirmation of interest from the lead, they will charge a 5% commission.

YES, Any lead import done on Dan right now will go straight to spam without an Iota of doubt.

What one can do is to send the buy now link to the buyer, then inform Dan after the buyer has purchased it to let them know the sale was due to outbound efforts with screenshots supporting your claim, they'll adjust the commission to 5% then.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Thanks Baba mi.
I just confirmed with my previous sales and it's true.

I think Dan intentionally not finding a solution to lead import mail is a bait to deprive us of our 5%.
Rankett:

Dan charged 5% because the lead you imported bought it even though he didn't confirm. As long as the details of the buyer match with the details of the lead you imported even without confirmation of interest from the lead, they will charge a 5% commission.

YES, Any lead import done on Dan right now will go straight to spam without an Iota of doubt.

What one can do is to send the buy now link to the buyer, then inform Dan after the buyer has purchased it to let them know the sale was due to outbound efforts with screenshots supporting your claim, they'll adjust the commission to 5% then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rik500k(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2023
Two namecheap domain slots available, you can message me right away on whatsapp -
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
Domainer1999:
Thanks Baba mi.
I just confirmed with my previous sales and it's true.

I think Dan intentionally not finding a solution to lead import mail is a bait to deprive us of our 5%.

Don't mind Dan, when I requested for commission reduction after presenting screenshots of the chat between me and the buyer, they told me I should use the lead import next time and I told them it has been going to spam but they kept mute about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
Did they refund the remaining 10%?
Rankett:

Don't mind Dan, when I requested for commission reduction after presenting screenshots of the chat between me and the buyer, they told me I should use the lead import next time and I told them it has been going to spam but they kept mute about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Rankett:

Next time tell your buyer to check the spam if he didn't see it in his inbox. Last two I imported recently went to recipients inbox.

Chance of it going to the spam folder is slim though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Domainer1999:

Did they refund the remaining 10%?

I messaged them immediately the domain sold.

They rectified it before they sent the fund so they sent it while removing only 5% commission.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2023
iykepromotions:
Next time tell your buyer to check the spam if he didn't see it in his inbox. Last two I imported recently went to recipients inbox.

Chance of it going to the spam folder is slim though.

Alright boss but some buyers will develop cold feet immediately on hearing "check your spam folder".
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flotwz(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2023
A beautiful morning house.

Abeg, I need websites and social Media handles (accounts of veterans) to follow on domaining. To keep one abreast of latest updates.

Thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2023
Domain Names for SALE

homeimprovementplanner/King

dogtrainingminnesota/King

homeinspectorhawaii/king

Chat me on WhatsApp if interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: PriceActionZ, James39 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.