Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534953 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2023
1.) In the search column on Twitter - type any of these - "Domains" "Domain names" "Domain Names" ...(follow other domainers worldwide).

1b.) Follow "SquadHelp" on Twitter - then, follow just about anyone that drops comments to their posts - with time, you'd be following a ton of domaining gurus!

2.) You can also familiarize yourself with:
Namepros(.)com

3.) Keywords are an easy way to locate people with similar interests on social media platforms - so, by using domaining related keywords - you'd find peeps.

flotwz:
A beautiful morning house.

Abeg, I need websites and social Media handles (accounts of veterans) to follow on domaining. To keep one abreast of latest updates.

Thanks...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogede54: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have about 20 geo domains I bought like 3months ago but have not been able to outbound it due to work.
Is anyone interested in the marketing and any potential sale will be 60/40.

DetroitElderCare
TorontoCommercialRealty
HawaiiCleaningCompany
TexasConstructionServices
TexasCinematographer
DenverConstructionServices.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
ogede54:
Hello everyone,
I have about 20 geo domains I bought like 3months ago but have not been able to outbound it due to work.
Is anyone interested in the marketing and any potential sale will be 60/40.

DetroitElderCare
TorontoCommercialRealty
HawaiiCleaningCompany
TexasCinematographer

+2348056030658 WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
CokeBar:
Clean/legit $50 - $250,000 payoneer funds needed @ your rate

Clean/legit $50 - $250,000 payoneer funds needed @ your rate

Paypal FnF needed @ your rate

Paypal FnF needed @ your rate

Canada Amazon GC needed @ your rate

Canada Amazon GC needed @ your rate

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flotwz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Thanks for the contribution, really helpful.

OCEANS7:
1.) In the search column on Twitter - type any of these - "Domains" "Domain names" "Domain Names" ...(follow other domainers worldwide).

1b.) Follow "SquadHelp" on Twitter - then, follow just about anyone that drops comments to their posts - with time, you'd be following a ton of domaining gurus!

2.) You can also familiarize yourself with:
Namepros(.)com

3.) Keywords are an easy way to locate people with similar interests on social media platforms - so, by using domaining related keywords - you'd find peeps.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.
cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Where is this guy Ikhalyfah? Or is he using another handle?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:18am On Nov 13, 2023
ogede54:
Hello everyone,

TexasCinematographer

@ogede54 - Greetings Boss... please permit me to use some of your names to share some learning points.

DenverConstructionServices

Be careful when pitching this to your prospective buyers (the singular version is available @ reg price).

- The use of Service or Services is sometimes governed by how businesses in that niche predominantly identify themselves ...

Not all of us understand (or have the patience) to dig into things like search volume or competitor analysis for the keywords/niches we chose to delve into... Myself included!

To play safe - use resources like:

* Namebio(.)com - to see if your keyword has had any recorded sale.

* A place like: wordstream(.)com - using their free keyword analysis tool, helps paint a picture on the viability of the niche, as well as presents a few alternative keywords used.
This could be a helpful "shortcut" to anyone struggling with understanding how to make sense of the data on google analytics

* Another "shortcut" is to run your keyword (or niche) in marketplaces like Dan/Afternic/SH/BB/etc - to get a feel for its marketability...it also helps you identify a pricing range (or pricing patterns).

I like this name TexasCinematographer
You could pitch it to this guy texasmoviedirector(.)com - but don't be greedy with your pricing cos I feel he has the more preferred keyword/identity for the niche.
Getting those impatient endusers to calm down and spell-out the word "Cinematographer" - is something I'd worry about.

Please - this is NOT an attempt to put down your names (NO). Every domain listed has a strong potential to sell.

Wishing us more sales in the days ahead. Shalom!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:28am On Nov 13, 2023
nkeona:
Where is this guy Ikhalyfah? Or is he using another handle?

Man! the khalyfah is a legend! I remember @ some point he was recruited by one of these brandable platforms - to be screening submitted names for them (and he was still a student in one uni in the North). That's how good he was at this craft!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2023
OCEANS7:

Man! the khalyfah is a legend! I remember @ some point he was recruited by one of these brandable platforms - to be screening submitted names for them (and he was still a student in one uni in the North). That's how good he was at this craft!
He is an intelligent fellow. Just saw his post I shared checked his profile and last seen was march this year and his domain blog is not up anymore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Agent8706(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2023
I am also worried about @learner47 aka @Pwetie, hope he is well. I wish there was a way to reach him to know about his welfare ---dude, just like the op @Ikpromotions, is so selfless, sharing tips and tricks without holding back. I hope he is well wherever he is and may God continue to bless and prosper him

Shout out to all the other selfless senior bosses in the house @Ikpromotions @Beckplanet @icausetrouble @Ikhalyfah to mention but a few...your selfless contributions here have empowered many of us with knowledge one can't quantify with any amount of money, God will continue to bless you all.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
flotwz:
A beautiful morning house.

Abeg, I need websites and social Media handles (accounts of veterans) to follow on domaining. To keep one abreast of latest updates.

Thanks...
Follow different REGISTRARS and listing market like Afternic in Twitter then you'll see them under them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
EndSarsDOTcom sold for $1.5K yesterday.

Interesting one.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin
I'll be glad if a Nigerian sold it.

RESHARPENED:

Interesting one.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Follow up to use when an end user refused to pay after arriving on a price with an end user. Yes it has worked many times for me.

Hello, trust you're doing great. You recently showed interest to buy the domain name CanadaVacuum.com for $300 Dollars.

Can we finalize the deal today? Click on www.CanadaVacuum.com to get this Domain today.

However if you're no longer interested, please let me know right away so as to contact other organizations that may have interest.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Techlevels Resources

Regards.

43 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Interesting one.

There was a time Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) - was an issue. I'm tempted to assume the EndSARS domain would be something set-up along that angle.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Price of buying domain right now is no longer a joke mehn shocked

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
sales report

Holdtime 5months plus
Handreg at Dynadot

More sales to us all.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
James39:
sales report

Holdtime 5months plus
Handreg at Dynadot

More sales to us all.

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eezor: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Someone should help me sell this domain. Https://usamarketoday.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2023
166 paypal fund available for checkout
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
James39:
sales report

Holdtime 5months plus
Handreg at Dynadot

More sales to us all.
Inbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by don22: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sales Report

Name: Alpharetta Roofer (KING)
Price: $100
ED Picked
HT: + 11 Months

The domain will expire in 3 days time (Nov 17th,2023) and i did not plan to renew it.
So, i reduced the price to $100 and recontacted some of my leads and it got sold immediately.

More sales to all

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by panicacid: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Please how can one open a PayPal account or cashapp that can receive any amount in Nigeria.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 1:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Hey Fam!
Is the spaceship.com promo code expired? I couldn't find where to enter it on their website.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:32am On Nov 15, 2023
don22:
Sales Report

ED Picked

The domain will expire in 3 days time (Nov 17th,2023) and i did not plan to renew it.
So, i reduced the price to $100 and recontacted some of my leads and it got sold immediately.

More sales to all

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GolDRoger: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
don22:
Sales Report

ED Picked

More sales to all

Please can you share with us the fellow up mail how you recontacted your Leads. Thanks

I have a name: Costumeshoe/King
Have outbound so many times and did so many fellow up, No one have shown interest.

I will like to know what you guys think about the name

HT: 8months
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by don22: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
GolDRoger:

Please can you share with us the fellow up mail how you recontacted your Leads. Thanks

I have a name: Costumeshoe/King
Have outbound so many times and did so many fellow up, No one have shown interest.

I will like to know what you guys think about the name

HT: 8months

Subject: AlpharettaRoofer (.) com - Final Offer ($100)

Hi {{Name}},

I hope you are good.

You expressed interest in the domain - AlpharettaRoofer (.) com and yet to take action.
This is to make you a final offer of $100 for the domain if you are still interested.

Kindly visit AlpharettaRoofer (.) com to grab it now for $100.

This may be your last chance of owning this premium domain

Regards.

32 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), NGU1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.