Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536618 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Domaining doesn't begin and stop on Nairaland bro. shocked
Bayajjidda:

We don't know him here. And that didn't stop anything. He's not the founder or father of domaining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
YoobaNesan:
I mean for you to have come across any of his names, is an indication that you know what a good name is.

what is his name? Is he the king of domain name? Or what? I'm just curious!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
YoobaNesan:

Domaining doesn't begin and stop on Nairaland bro. shocked

What are you even saying? I never mentioned Nairaland here, I am only saying that not knowing that fellow you posted his pic doesn't stop one from being a proficient domainer. He's not a god that one must know before excelling in Domaining. It is not about knowing anyone but about doing your homework well.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Be calm! Go back to my post,. This time, slowly.
I never said anything about knowing him but said, if you haven't come across his names.

You did here 👇
Bayajjidda:

We don't know him here. And that didn't stop anything. He's not the founder or father of domaining.

What are you even saying? I never mentioned Nairaland here, I am only saying that not knowing that fellow you posted his pic doesn't stop one from being a proficient domainer. He's not a god that one must know before excelling in Domaining. It is not about knowing anyone but about doing your homework well.[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
From a friend.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Outbounding is not compulsory. What matters most is the domain quality and traffic. For example, I have AirportDigitalTwin.com. The dot org is fully developed. Do you think I need outbounding for this? Just that I like outbounding.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
🌄.
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

We are active and online for all your e-currency exchange , PayPal (fnf or gns ) , SoFi , Zelle & CashApp, USDT, BTC & PM Apple Pay, Google Pay etc. card redeem, cash mailing and transfer at good rate . We are fast and reliable. Please kindly check our profile for feedbacks and inquiries

Call/Whatsapp : +238088759163.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Be calm! Go back to my post,. This time, slowly.
I never said anything about knowing him but said, if you haven't come across his names.

You did here 👇

What are you even saying? I never mentioned Nairaland here, I am only saying that not knowing that fellow you posted his pic doesn't stop one from being a proficient domainer. He's not a god that one must know before excelling in Domaining. It is not about knowing anyone but about doing your homework well.

Sorry if you misunderstood my post, here in that context doesn't refer to Nairaland, rather it refers to me not knowing him and it doesn't change anything. I have been in this field long enough to know that mere not knowing someone that is not God can not stop one from doing well in this field.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
iykepromotions:
Outbounding is not compulsory. What matters most is the domain quality and traffic. For example, I have AirportDigitalTwin.com. The dot org is fully developed. Do you think I need outbounding for this? Just that I like outbounding.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Liquidating the domain
Bring your offer.
Modified
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bayajjidda:

That post is not for you.

its beyond your range.

look for the twitter post that referenced the man and see the comments. you may learn one or two things. I had to start following his personal and company accounts.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
therealMcCain:

its beyond your range.

look for the twitter post that referenced the man and see the comments. you may learn one or two things. I had to start following his personal and company accounts.

What do you mean by the bolded? I hope you ain't trying to delude yourself?

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
therealMcCain:

its beyond your range.

what is his name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
You see, some people here should be calm, they just want to criticize everything.

I didn't even post it because of the twitter post(I also saw it), but coming across Lahoti's names is one of the greatest shock I encountered during my salad days.
I mean, I may look up for 15 names on search engines and about 8 of them will be owned by Lahoti. These are not ordinary names but quality ones.

For example, Google News give me feed that a US company named say EatRight just raised $10m, when I read the news and later see that they use eatrightfood.com, as a domainer, you will want to know where EatRight.com resolves, right?

Despite other alternatives like;
justeatright.com
eatright.net
myeatright.co
eat-right.com etc will be developed.

eatright.com will be owned by Lahoti. He will even give you the option to go and take available extensions.
Now imagine doing this for like 15 different names and you went straight to his landing page like 8 of those. Weird!

So, the essence of my past was that, when you begin to come cross his name by typing on search engines, it's an indication that you are getting to know what constitutes a good name.
(my personal conviction).

One of his names is orangebus.com, now visit and click to see him talking on his crazy landing page.grin

No hard feelings to anyone.
Thanks.
therealMcCain:

its beyond your range.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
He is David Lahoti.

Oshiofe:
what is his name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
YoobaNesan:
You see, some people here should be calm, they just want to criticize everything.

I didn't even post it because of the twitter post(I also saw it), but coming across Lahoti's names is one of the greatest shock I encountered during my salad days.
I mean, I may look up for 15 names on search engines and about 8 of them will be owned by Lahoti. These are not ordinary names but quality ones.

For example, Google News give me feed that a US company named say, EatRight[/b]just raised $10m, when I read the news and later see that they use [b]eatrightfood.com, as a domainer, you will want to know where EatRight.com[/b]resolves, right?

justeatright.com
eatright.net
myeatright.co

[b]eatright.com
will be owned by Latohi. He will even give you the option to go and take available extensions.
Now imagine doing this for like 15 different names and you went straight to his landing page like 8 of those. Weird!

So, the essence of my past was that, when you begin to come cross his name by typing on search engines, it's an indication that you are getting to know we what a good name is.

One of his name is orangebus.com, visit and see his crazy landing page.

Thanks.
quote author=therealMcCain post=127450944]

its beyond your range.

Very stupid submission.

Google shows there are 350.5 million registered domain names. If this guy owns 10% of all registered domain names, he'd have 35 million domain names.

That leaves 315 million domain names NOT owned by him.

The idea that every savvy domain investor must have come across names owned by him is just plain dumb.

By the way if you're going to seek validation with someone's name, the least you can do is get the name right.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
You don't understood what I've written.
Go back. This time, slowly.

Thanks.

RESHARPENED:

Very stupid submission.

Google shows there are 350.5 million registered domain names. If this guy owns 10% of all registered domain names, he'd have 35 million domain names.

That leaves 315 million domain names NOT owned by him.

The idea that every savvy domain investor must have come across names owned by him is just plain dumb.

By the way if you're going to seek validation with someone's name, the least you can do is get the name right.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Redomi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hello, please can someone teach me something? I want to be making money online. I don't know anything about domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
YoobaNesan:
You don't understood what I've written.
Go back. This time, slowly.

Thanks.

What you wrote is stupid.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
YoobaNesan:

For example, Google News give me feed that a US company named say EatRight just raised $10m, when I read the news and later see that they use eatrightfood.com, as a domainer, you will want to know where EatRight.com resolves, right?

justeatright.com
eatright.net
myeatright.co

eatright.com will be owned by Lahoti. He will even give you the option to go and take available extensions.

So, the essence of my past was that, when you begin to come cross his name by typing on search engines, it's an indication that you are getting to know what constitutes a good name.

One of his names is orangebus.com, now visit and click to see him talking on his crazy landing page.grin

Thanks.

That him landing page for (orange bus) no make sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
That is it for all his names.

Did you click and watch him talking?

James39:

That him landing page for (orange bus) no make sense at all.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 4:20am On Dec 13, 2023
$500 available for checkout

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2023
YoobaNesan:

No I didn't.

What will be his STR ?

No matter how good a name is, a buyer can rebrand and go with something else. Except the buyer is so desperate.

That his landing page is a turn-off.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
YoobaNesan:

Omo you've explained enough.

It's obvious the people you're explaining to are literalist wey no wan gree understand common figurative statement.

just ignore.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
As in.....some will just give themselves headache on simple stuff

300wayne:

Omo you've explained enough.

It's obvious the people you're explaining to are literalist wey no wan gree understand common figurative statement.

just ignore.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
This trend is dying. Na only i sabi pass you remain.

I don miss boss(es) like Learner** and others that always drop update.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
YoobaNesan:
If you haven't come across this guy when looking up a name, know you still have a long way to go in domaining.

Some things are meant to be personalized and internalized, not generalized.

Your submission is invalid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
If you read carefully, you'll see where I said.
(My personal conviction).

tranxo:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2023
YoobaNesan:
If you read carefully, you'll see where I said.
(My personal conviction).

If you read with wisdom, you would have noticed I quoted your very first post on this guy, where in very few words, your submission and conviction were nothing close to personal.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Abeg rest!
You just want to argue on emptiness.

tranxo:

If you read with wisdom, you would have noticed I quoted your very first post on this guy, where in very few words, your submission and conviction were nothing close to personal.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
tranxo:

where you dey since? compliments of the season!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Allfavours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.