Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545142 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
$400 paypal fund available for checkout
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
therealMcCain:

where you dey since? compliments of the season!!
Chief. Compliments oo. I was being dragged in hundreds of different ways. A lot happened offline sha. We thank God for life.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Modified
All in king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2023
tranxo:

Some things are meant to be personalized and internalized, not generalized.

Your submission is invalid.

unfortunately high chief you cannot regulate what should be internalized, personalized or generalized on a public forum.

You probabaly heard statements like are you even a LASU student/alumni if you do not know Professor Kolawole

does it mean every student/alumni of LASU must know Prof Kolawole? No
is knowing Prof Kolawole a prerequisite to graduate from LASU? No
does knowing or not knowing Prof Kolawole determine your success as a LASU student/alumni? No

Try to see the wit in his statement it is not that deep.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2023
300wayne:

unfortunately high chief you cannot regulate what should be internalized, personalized or generalized on a public forum.

You probabaly heard statements like are you even a LASU student/alumni if you do not know Professor Kolawole

does knowing or not knowing Prof Kolawole determine your success as a LASU student/alumni? No

It's witless . . .

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2023
300wayne:

This argument, like the original one, is stupid. A quick search will show you that LASU has about 3 campuses.

One in Epe, one in Ojo and a College of Medicine in Ikeja.

Now if Prof Kolawole is not the VC, Registrar or Dean of Student Affairs, a statement like the one below is stupid:

If you haven't come across this guy (Prof Kolawole) as a LASU Student, know you still have a long way to go as a LASU student.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
RESHARPENED:

This argument, like the original one, is stupid not that deep

Now if Prof Kolawole is not the VC, Registrar or Dean of Student Affairs, a statement like the one below is stupid not that deep:

If you haven't come across this guy (Prof Kolawole) as a LASU Student, know you still have a long way to go in domaining.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
300wayne:

No. Just stupid.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gokuuu(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
please house, can i receive dollars from an individual abroad using grey gbp account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
No.
They now offer a USD account. Request for it.

Gokuuu:
please house, can i receive dollars from an individual abroad using grey gbp account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gokuuu(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
YoobaNesan:
No.
They now offer a USD account. Request for it.

ok with a grey usd account i can receive dollars from an individual?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Gokuuu:
ok with a grey usd account i can receive dollars from an individual?

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2023
wizzynuru:
$400 paypal fund available for checkout
Let's deal if it's still available .... We need more PayPal funds .

Whatsapp: 08088759163.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Gokuuu:
Let's help you recieve the payment without azle and get credited instantly.... We are only 24/7 on 08088759163.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gabby227(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Please what do you guys think about these domains. Do you think i can get a buyer without waiting for a very long time?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gokuuu(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Zidoh:
Let's help you recieve the payment without azle and get credited instantly.... We are only 24/7 on 08088759163.
No thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
gabby227:
Please what do you guys think about these domains. Do you think i can get a buyer without waiting for a very long time?

- I used to have this sort of challenge... (Picking or choosing of domain names).

- The solution (for me) - was to put myself in the shoes of the people I intend selling the domain to.

What is it (about this domain name) hat would make me want to spend $$$ for it.

No one can "realistically" give you a time-period for a domain to sell... (matrices or not).

Acquire quality over quantity - or structure your model to quantity over quality.

There's also an element or "Rinse & Repeat" in this business... If you stumble on a niche or naming pattern (and it eventually leads to a sale or 2) - do not be afraid to intelligently replicate the steps and activities that worked for you.

At any rate, keep pushing - and don't be afraid to make a mistake (there is knowledge to be acquired in the process).

The limitations we tend to perceive - most times, are self-imposed.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Good day guys, Please which Card can be used to purchase Domain currently
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
COZA:
Good day guys, Please which Card can be used to purchase Domain currently
1. USD AFRICARD.

2. USD AFRICARD linked to a Nigeria Paypal account.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
OCEANS7:

- I used to have this sort of challenge... (Picking or choosing of domain names).

- The solution (for me) - was to put myself in the shoes of the people I intend selling the domain to.

No one can "realistically" give you a time-period for a domain to sell... (matrices or not).

Acquire quality over quantity - or structure your model to quantity over quality.

There's also an element or "Rinse & Repeat" in this business... If you stumble on a niche or naming pattern (and it eventually leads to a sale or 2) - do not be afraid to intelligently replicate the steps and activities that worked for you.

At any rate, keep pushing - and don't be afraid to make a mistake (there is knowledge to be acquired in the process).

Apt..How can I like this twice?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uziyl(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
I have a domain name I want to purchase for a client. The owner has hidden their contact information, and I'm unable to reach out to negotiate. I emailed the email address on the 'whoislookup,' despite it being a private email. It was delivered, but there's been no reply yet. Interestingly, this person stole my client's business name and used it as the domain name. I believe it's someone close to my client, possibly someone who had approached my client for business previously but was turned down. Any advice on how I can go about acquiring the domain name? Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Uziyl:
I have a domain name I want to purchase for a client. The owner has hidden their contact information, and I'm unable to reach out to negotiate. I emailed the email address on the 'whoislookup,' despite it being a private email. It was delivered, but there's been no reply yet. Interestingly, this person stole my client's business name and used it as the domain name. I believe it's someone close to my client, possibly someone who had approached my client for business previously but was turned down. Any advice on how I can go about acquiring the domain name? Thanks!
you'll need to mail the registrar of the domain to reach out to the domain owner on your behalf!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gabby227(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
OCEANS7:

Thanks a lot. I am motivated they are my first 3 domains i hope to buy more soonest
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Didn't your client register his business name domain?

Uziyl:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teacherbim(f): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
Take surveys and do tasks,you'll be earning in dollars ....cash out every Thursday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uziyl(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Didn't your client register his business name domain?

He didn't.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uziyl(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
trafficpools:
you'll need to mail the registrar of the domain to reach out to the domain owner on your behalf!

I will try that now. Thanks.

-update: I contacted their support and was told. To use the private email address. Which I've already done.
Any other alternatives?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
gabby227:

Thanks a lot. I am motivated they are my first 3 domains i hope to buy more soonest

Please dont buy any more names, you are not on the right track.

you need to study more, how deep have you gone through this thread?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2023
I should have been the first person to quote him, but you know, saying the truth here is forbidden.

For him to said he is motivated by those three poor names is something else.

therealMcCain:

Please dont buy any more names, you are not on the right track.

you need to study more, how deep have you gone through this thread?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2023
YoobaNesan:
I should have been the first person to quote him, but you know, saying the truth here is forbidden.

For him to said he is motivated by those three poor names is something else.

This guy needs to shut up. Trying so hard to come across as an expert but cannot even comprehend 2 simple lines of text.

Original text:

Thanks a lot, I am motivated. They are my first 3 domains. I hope to buy more soonest.

Where did the guy claim to be motivated by his previous 3 names.

Read again. Slowly, this time.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2023
You come daft finish...see your life?
Always wants to sound as a critique grin. Idiot.

Ask your empty skull if the rubbish you spit looks like his original post.

RESHARPENED:

Original text:

Thanks a lot, I am motivated. They are my first 3 domains. I hope to buy more soonest.

Where did the guy claim to be motivated by his previous 3 names. 👇

[quote author=gabby227 post=127514762]

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
YoobaNesan:
You come daft finish...see your life?
Always wants to sound as a critique grin. Idiot.

Ask your empty skull if the rubbish you spit looks like his original post.

I put the punctuation marks to make it simple as ABC for you.

P.S: It's critic not critique.

Free tip for you: Don't go handregging domain names because English is not your strong suit.

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: EMREX02, Zidoh(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.