Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539416 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 5:14pm On Feb 03
OlusegunAJ:

Hand registered
Awesome!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by petux(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03
FreshPresh92:

Wow, nice. Took me about 3 weeks to sell. A great domain.

How did you scrap their business owners mail??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 8:38pm On Feb 03
petux:

How did you scrap their business owners mail??

Manual search on google.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olawale6170(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04
Ask me how,

Steady income monthly/ daily plus salary

Phitopfashions @g ma il. co m

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olawale6170(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04
I agree with you
edoman2016:

I don't think Godaddy allow account push before 60 days? If someone is able sell the domain before 60 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 12:23pm On Feb 04
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04
please can i get a outbound mail format, also do you outbound with personal email (gmail)or corporate email.
FreshPresh92:

Manual search on google.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayorh(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04
iykepromotions:
First sale of the month. Mistakenly edited it to $118 at Sedo. Name expiring next month though. Thanks to the lord.
Congratulations Mr Iyke, was the domain on sedo nameserver?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:34pm On Feb 04
tayorh:
Congratulations Mr Iyke, was the domain on sedo nameserver?
Not. Dan's servers. Buyer bought from namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:50pm On Feb 04
Happy Sunday fam!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:50pm On Feb 04
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos
@ #600 only.

All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sexydebo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04
MrPADDY:
Domain Sales Channel And Marketing

A. Address bar typing
B. Search engine marketing (SEO)
C. Whois search (Afternic, Sedo)
D. Advertising (SquadHelp)
E. Email Outbound

Domain flipping, just like any other business, involves a lot of marketing. With millions of domains on premium listing for sale, selling chances become slimmer.

The major way buyers get to our domains, without email outbound, is by organic traffic (address bar typing of the domain name and Search engine optimization, SEO). Unfortunately, these areas are most times not fully harnessed and often neglected.

In this Ai age, there are so many free tools to help boost search engine marketing for improved domains visibility:
1) Social media (Twitter, Facebook, TikTok)
2) Video Network (YouTube)
3) Forum and sales page Search Engine Optimization (NL, Medium, SquadHelp, Dan)

Imagine you have a domain with BIN Price, $25,000, and you believe in the name, while waiting for buyers, you need to also look for buyers by any available means. No well informed business man gets too busy for marketing.

Dangote is the richer man in Africa. He is selling sugar, and not too busy or ashamed to advertise sugar. Stop hiding your domains in your portfolio. Open up your domain stores to the public, or you end up with so many expired products.

I just used a free AI tool to create the video below for a domain marketing. You too can. With our premium AI video package, you can have a better quality video than this with no watermarks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0DZwSYhjQ?si=2IYmqtQqeK_4itNs

Start promoting your domains with marketing videos. If you don't have a YouTube channel, we can help publish your video contents on our YouTube channel, and add your domain url to your sales page for a small fee.

And if you need our services for marketing videos production, get in touch at https://paddydigital.com

Correct yourself......search engine optimization (seo) is not the same as search engine marketing (sem)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 8:38pm On Feb 04
sexydebo:

Correct yourself......search engine optimization (seo) is not the same as search engine marketing (sem)
lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04
sexydebo:

Don't be dubious. I didn't say SEM is SEO. Rather doing SEM using SEO. Read slowly this time.

Domain Sales Channel And Marketing: (Ways buyers come in contact with our domains, and how we should give more exposures to our domains)

A. Address bar typing

B. Search engine marketing (SEO): Search engine marketing, using Search Engine optimization.

C. Whois search (Afternic, Sedo): Whois search for domains listed at marketplaces like Afternic and Sedo

D. Advertising (SquadHelp): Domains exposures by ads as practised by marketplaces like Squadhelp.

E. Email Outbound

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05
January '24 Sales

Name: Lake//Oconee//Rental (in king)
Source: ED
SP: $650 (BIN)
Type: Outbound/Inbound
Venue: Afternic
HT: 22+ months (one-year renewal)

Name: Denver//Puppy//Training (in king)
SP: $250 (BIN $495)
Type: Outbound
Venue: DAN
HT: 2 months

Name: Mobile//Pet//Doctor (in king)
SP: $995 (BIN)
Type: Inbound
Venue: DAN (via Distribution Network)
HT: 60 days

I decided to not wait to do a quarterly report for these ones. This is about the highest number of sales I had quarterly last year.

The Lake Oconee name sold after previous outbound efforts seemed to have failed. It came through on 1 January, the following day after my last sale in the previous quarter. I once discounted the price to $300 (in 2022) and even did fresh outbound much later (2023), but no show before this sale.

The Denver sale was one of my easier ones. It sold after following up on the first email. Buyer offered the sale price in reply; I countered with 399, but they maintained 250. The only person who showed interest after the first email didn't respond to follow-up emails - she later did after the sale. Lesson: follow up always (at least one time in the worst case scenario).

I wasn't aware of the pet doctor sale until almost 24 hours later when DAN sent me a reminder with a 24-hour "ultimatum." Gmail somehow didn't notify me and I didn't check my inbox, partly because it was a Sunday. I shock say na this kain sale I for miss. cheesy

Glory to God!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 2:41pm On Feb 05
U1:
January '24 Sales

I decided to not wait to do a quarterly report for these ones. This is about the highest number of sales I had quarterly last year.

The Lake Oconee name sold after previous outbound efforts seemed to have failed. It came through on 1 January, the following day after my last sale in the previous quarter. I once discounted the price to $300 (in 2022) and even did fresh outbound much later (2023), but no show before this sale.

The Denver sale was one of my easier ones. It sold after following up on the first email. Buyer offered the sale price in reply; I countered with 399, but they maintained 250. The only person who showed interest after the first email didn't respond to follow-up emails - she later did after the sale. Lesson: follow up always (at least one time in the worst case scenario).

I wasn't aware of the pet doctor sale until almost 24 hours later when DAN sent me a reminder with a 24-hour "ultimatum." Gmail somehow didn't notify me and I didn't check my inbox, partly because it was a Sunday. I shock say na this kain sale I for miss. cheesy

Glory to God!
congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Edu93: 3:20pm On Feb 05
Please who can teach me about this Domain business. I'm interested. How do I go about it bosses in the house? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:27pm On Feb 05
U1:
January '24 Sales

Glory to God!

Congratulations bro 👏

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 3:55pm On Feb 05
U1:
January '24 Sales

Glory to God!

Congrats, chief

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrEja: 4:24pm On Feb 05
U1:
January '24 Sales

Glory to God!

congrats my boss, my question is that how do you reach out to the owners? do you fill those info@coysname.com or what? please enlighten me boss. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James150: 5:12pm On Feb 05
Does domain name portfolio matters in this business because I'm planning on buying my first domain. Do you think it will sell?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 6:33pm On Feb 05
James150:
Does domain name portfolio matters in this business because I'm planning on buying my first domain. Do you think it will sell?
Nobody knows of it will sell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 7:04pm On Feb 05
James150:

Yes, the quality and maybe quantity of a domain portfolio matters. A domain would hardly sell if it is a crappy name, plus quality doesn't mean it would sell immediately.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HeliumStar: 7:18pm On Feb 05
Hi all, please help me out.

I recently created Afternic account and listed a domain for sale, did ownership verification and even activated Fast Transfer only for me to log in today and meet the message below.

Please what do I do?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 8:18pm On Feb 05
U1:
January '24 Sales

Glory to God!
congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 9:27pm On Feb 05
U1:
January '24 Sales

Glory to God!

Congrats on your sale. On the emboldened, get an Iphone and you will never miss any email. The reason I am using iphone is simply because of notifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HeliumStar: 10:15pm On Feb 05
HeliumStar:
Hi all, please help me out.

I recently created Afternic account and listed a domain for sale, did ownership verification and even activated Fast Transfer only for me to log in today and meet the message below.

Please what do I do?

Meanwhile the same name is successfully listed on Sedo.

From my quick #Land search, I saw somewhere that turning on WHOIS privacy might make them suspend an account, could that be so because I have the WHOIS privacy turned on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05
MrEja:

congrats my boss, my question is that how do you reach out to the owners? do you fill those info@coysname.com or what? please enlighten me boss. thanks

Thanks, bro!

I reach out to end users the usual way. Nothing fancy.

However, I try to target decision-makers such as owners, presidents, or maybe even marketing/business development. I just use the regular "info" or "contact" email address types if I can't find the preferred ones.

SmartMen:

Congrats on your sale. On the emboldened, get an Iphone and you will never miss any email. The reason I am using iphone is simply because of notifications.

Thanks, boss. Strangely, I am not a fan of iPhone. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05
HeliumStar:

Meanwhile the same name is successfully listed on Sedo.

From my quick #Land search, I saw somewhere that turning on WHOIS privacy might make them suspend an account, could that be so because I have the WHOIS privacy turned on.

It won't. I use WHOIS Privacy for all domains in my portfolio.

Let him simply contact Afternic and find out what happened.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HeliumStar: 11:47pm On Feb 05
U1:

It won't. I use WHOIS Privacy for all domains in my portfolio.

Let him simply contact Afternic and find out what happened.

Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 1:40am On Feb 06
Dtruth073:

Is more two weeks they didn't restore it, the mail even made me lost of deal of 99 for a domain I outbound because no way to follow up on the end user
is that email subscribed to any mailing list?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by migabeatz: 3:40am On Feb 06
Kudos to everyone out here trying to make something good happen for themselves.

Just want to inform you all that you can trade your funds and crypto currency with me at GOOD rate. Upwork contract is also available for scouting.

I also help outsource and deliver any project/gig you can't handle alone.

Ask me for all tags (clean funds only). I have a registered business name, I'm on LinkedIn and I'm ready to provide you with any info that you need to verify me.

I also help solve freelance platforms issues.

Contact me to learn more. Thanks!

My what's app number is 08115468005

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.