Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539977 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 5:46am On Feb 06
Harllaby:
No matter how far I abandon this thread, I will always find my way back. Kudos to those that keep the sales energy flowing. .. below are few sales All HR and Outbound. More sales

Regarding your style boss, how many names do you buy to make a sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 9:21am On Feb 06
U1:

Thanks, bro!

I reach out to end users the usual way. Nothing fancy.

However, I try to target decision-makers such as owners, presidents, or maybe even marketing/business development. I just use the regular "info" or "contact" email address types if I can't find the preferred ones.

Thanks, boss. Strangely, I am not a fan of iPhone. smiley

If you run other online business that depend on email delivery, you need to get it bro. You don't need expensive one. You can get lower grade ones iphone 7 or iphone 8 is okay. Just make sure you don't miss vital email.

Android phones don't have much of that deliverability, except the high-end Samsung grades.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:08am On Feb 06
SmartMen:

If you run other online business that depend on email delivery, you need to get it bro. You don't need expensive one. You can get lower grade ones iphone 7 or iphone 8 is okay. Just make sure you don't miss vital email.

Android phones don't have much of that deliverability, except the high-end Samsung grades.

Never miss a mail.

I have used Samsung and hawaii smart phones and they are good with mails.

Secondly I use outlook app and integrate all my Gmail account inside the outlook app. This way any mail that enters there is a notification.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 2:03pm On Feb 06
Promxy94:

Never miss a mail.

I have used Samsung and hawaii smart phones and they are good with mails.

Secondly I use outlook app and integrate all my Gmail account inside the outlook app. This way any mail that enters there is a notification.
What type of outlook app do you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06
EMREX02:

What type of outlook app do you use?

Microsoft outlook email app
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Preneurtiger(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06
This is really a great thread. However, you can check my signature if you want to convert giftcards to naira and make some cool cash

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 1:25am On Feb 07
Promxy94:

Microsoft outlook email app
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bestjoy: 11:29am On Feb 07
Does anyone use Streak mailmerge for outbounding here and how effective is it for mail delivery.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 11:41am On Feb 07
Please it is not advisable to change your payout currency after immediately after landing a sale.
I made this mistake yesterday and I am yet to receive my payout. I change my payout option from Bitpay to Grey then USD to GBP.
Now Dan is saying we have to wait for the money to return.

Has anyone experienced this before? Please how long did it take to get everything resolved?

cc iykepromotions
cc MrPADDY
cc slimjosh43

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 12:06pm On Feb 07
Bestjoy:
Does anyone use Streak mailmerge for outbounding here and how effective is it for mail delivery.

So sweet!!! grin grin. Na waiting man dey useooo. I not get strength to dey send email manually.. make I know lose my eyes at old age. The reply rate is same as doing it manually because it is built inside email.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 12:26pm On Feb 07
Englishisamust:

So sweet!!! grin grin. Na waiting man dey useooo. I not get strength to dey send email manually.. make I know lost my eyes at old age. The reply rate is same as doing it manually because it is built inside email.

Please how do you do this and is it free?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 12:35pm On Feb 07
FreshPresh92:

Please how do you do this and is it free?

50 message a day and you can do unlimited follow up. Just download the streak app and go use mail merge when you want to send email

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07
therealMcCain:
Please has anyone been in a situation like mine, USD payment being sent to a GBP account & not receiving the funds nor the funds being rejected.

If yes, please how did you resolve it.

For those who didnt see my initial post.

DAN sent payment Tuesday last week to Grey GBP acc

Grey says usd to the acc is blocked & as such, DAN should recall. DAN says they can't recall, I should wait for rejection.

Grey says automatic rejection takes 1-3business days & if that doesn't occur, DAN has to ask for recall

DAN says I should wait for rejection.

Boss, This same issue happened to me yesterday. USD was sent to my Grey GBP. Please how did you resolve it with Dan and how can I facilitate the process from your experience?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keyz1: 5:35pm On Feb 07
I made the same mistake sometimes ago.
You have to wait for about 10 days for the money to be reversed
Obagoblog:
Please it is not advisable to change your payout currency after immediately after landing a sale.
I made this mistake yesterday and I am yet to receive my payout. I change my payout option from Bitpay to Grey then USD to GBP.

Has anyone experienced this before? Please how long did it take to get everything resolved?

cc iykepromotions
cc MrPADDY
cc slimjosh43

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Blacklion3: 6:05pm On Feb 07
Hello thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:18pm On Feb 07
Obagoblog:

Boss, This same issue happened to me yesterday. USD was sent to my Grey GBP. Please how did you resolve it with Dan and how can I facilitate the process from your experience?

Thanks

it took almost 28days or so for the money to get back to DAN. do enough followup with DAN, this wont fast track the process, its just to keep them in the loop

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 7:22pm On Feb 07
Please is Spaceship promo still working; its telling me I have VPN on or proxy detected.

How do you solve this if you have this issue too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 7:30pm On Feb 07
Promxy94:

Boss, please reply your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07
But is there a road vacuum cleaner? I am a street sweeper and I am in need of help of device on my job
tranxo:

I keep seeing this attitude all the time. This person used you to wipe the road and you think bringing the encounter here will make you what?

Humble yourself and learn. You can't sell home vacuum cleaner to a street sweeping company.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07
therealMcCain:

it took almost 28days or so for the money to get back to DAN. do enough followup with DAN, this wont fast track the process, its just to keep them in the loop

Thanks Boss. I wish mine won't take this long. I just don't like it when they said they can't check the transfer status.

Keyz1:
I made the same mistake sometimes ago.
You have to wait for about 10 days for the money to be reversed

Yeah they just told me I should wait for 5 - 10 days so the money can be return to them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07
What's DAN please?
therealMcCain:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07
Obagoblog:

cc iykepromotions
cc MrPADDY
cc slimjosh43

Dan offers simple payout options (Bank transfers, Payoneer, PayPal, BitPay) that don't involve anything complicated.
I will advise you always choose Bank Transfer option, select £ pound Sterling as payout currency, and link your Grey GBP bank account. That is the simplest option for me. With this settings, you not need to notify Dan about your preference. And if you prefer crypto option, link your BitPay and leave it there to avoid payout glitches like this one.

However, if you want to change your payout option, you can do that before you submit Auth code of a sold domain, and inform Dan about the charge in case the system takes longer time to propagate.

You said you changed from BitPay to USD to GBP bank account. Since you didn't receive the payout in your BitPay, possibly it was sent to your USD bank account, that is if you select dollar currency payout option. This may take up to a week to arrive. If that didn't happen, the fund would return back to Dan, and you would be notified. In three weeks' time or less, everything should be resolved in your favor.

I wish you success.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07
Englishisamust:

50 message a day and you can do unlimited follow up. Just download the streak app and go use mail merge when you want to send email
app for Mobile phone or Application for laptop?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07
nwetadinobi042:
But is there a road vacuum cleaner? I am a street sweeper and I am in need of help of device on my job
are you in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 11:29pm On Feb 07
Telegram234:

app for Mobile phone or Application for laptop?

For laptop

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 2:46am On Feb 08
Please what can I do here for this box to list state ?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:26am On Feb 08
Good morning all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:26am On Feb 08
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos
@ #600 only.

All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:50am On Feb 08
Domain Video Marketing.
Please, watch and Like the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2DUVGF1UNU

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:00am On Feb 08
How does end-users see this ads?
MrPADDY:
Domain Video Marketing.
Please, watch and Like the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2DUVGF1UNU
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:37am On Feb 08
Yes
tranxo:
are you in Nigeria?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:45am On Feb 08
Sold

WorldOutfitters - $3.2k

HT: 1.3 years

Purchase price: $59

More sales to us ✅

71 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: TheFinesseKid, Jovanna1, ovokate(f), Telegram234(m), petux(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.