Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539509 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:25am On Feb 20
Good morning all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:26am On Feb 20
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos
@ #600 only.

All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:57am On Feb 20
If you're bullish on AGi, I have SaveAgi. com
Bring money make we talk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 10:02am On Feb 20
symbuul:
If you're bullish on AGi, I have SaveAgi. com
Bring money make we talk

SafeAGI.com is better. There is a difference between save and safe.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jinvest: 10:35am On Feb 20
Thanks boss for the info

iykepromotions:
Open ai recently announced the launching of Sora, a text to video model. Several domains in that trend have been taken since that announcement. Not sure if it can boom like meta or GPT so invest wisely if you follow trends. Seen some sales already on Twitter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jinvest: 10:40am On Feb 20
That's entitlement, you should be grateful that boss Iyke share that important info.
Asking for screenshots is asking to be fed after being offered free food.

codemaniacs:

Screenshot the sales and paste here..

I'm about to waste $10 on this..

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:11am On Feb 20
codemaniacs:

is this a challenge or what? Well let me reply you because seems you're still a newbie and learning. But apply humility next time. That said, as a newbie, focus on EMD and Geos for now, till you start making sales, don't jump to trends so that you don't end up saying domaining is a scam. Trends can go either ways unexpectedly. Here's a screenshot you requested for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:18am On Feb 20
Jinvest:
Thanks boss for the info

A pleasure though not sure if it can loud like AI and GPT so not advisable to register as much instead focus on other more popular niches.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:12pm On Feb 20
Jinvest:
That's entitlement, you should be grateful that boss Iyke share that important info.
Asking for screenshots is asking to be fed after being offered free food.

iykepromotions already created this thread and shared enough information which brought others to share information which I am grateful...

I am grateful for this thread and the other one created by mccainreal..

before I made that comment I went to twitter and searched for it and some twitter users were saying that the sales shared is photoshopped and that it is a trademarked word and people should not bother buying up all the available names.

so I searched the trending keyword with another word and it was available so I came back to NL and told him to share sales but I assumed he was online and would respond within 2 hours so I registered the name I searched for..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:42pm On Feb 20
codemaniacs:

iykepromotions already created this thread and shared enough information which brought others to share information which I am grateful...

I am grateful for this thread and the other one created by mccainreal..

before I made that comment I went to twitter and searched for it and some twitter users were saying that the sales shared is photoshopped and that it is a trademarked word and people should not bother buying up all the available names.

so I searched the trending keyword with another word and it was available so I came back to NL and told him to share sales but I assumed he was online and would respond within 2 hours so I registered the name I searched for..

Your response shows, you missed his point including that of iykepromotions

He talked about entitlement, Iyke asked you to apply humility. what does that tell you?

You would have stated, Please cite examples of names that have sold or Please could you share some screenshot

You may or may not give background info as to how your search yielded nothing, hence the request

Your post was entitled, commanding and disrespectful

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:01pm On Feb 20
therealMcCain:

Your response shows, you missed his point including that of iykepromotions

He talked about entitlement, Iyke asked you to apply humility. what does that tell you?

You would have stated, Please cite examples of names that have sold or Please could you share some screenshot

You may or may not give background info as to how your search yielded nothing, hence the request

Your post was entitled, commanding and disrespectful

my post was not entitled, commanding and disrespectful...

when there is a trend, names get registered quickly...

I wanted to reg a name I consider to be a strong name because the "meta" version sold for over $30k so there was no time to waste..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:07pm On Feb 20
iykepromotions:
is this a challenge or what? Well let me reply you because seems you're still a newbie and learning. But apply humility next time. That said, as a newbie, focus on EMD and Geos for now, till you start making sales, don't jump to trends so that you don't end up saying domaining is a scam. Trends can go either ways unexpectedly. Here's a screenshot you requested for.

I am into brandable names and a name that is available now may not be available in the next 5 to 30 minutes especially when you search to know if its available on registrars..

Once you search a good name on some registrars and its available when you searched and you come back in 1 hour and check it but its no longer available..

A trend or popular keyword has to be backed with screenshots..

most of the s:ora + strong 2nd keywords have already been registered and I needed to ensure the I registered the remaining strong keywords..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:37pm On Feb 20
CapitalBank:

SafeAGI.com is better. There is a difference between save and safe.

boss dey try read before you comment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20
codemaniacs:

Starting a sentence with a verb passes the message across as a command. The verb at the beginning of a sentence is referred to as imperative, or 'urgent and bossy verb'. Please, let's be guided to avoid heating up the community unnecessary.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:57pm On Feb 20
MrPADDY:

Starting a sentence with a verb passes the message across as a command. The verb at the beginning of a sentence is referred to as imperative, or 'urgent and bossy verb'. Let's be guided.

that means you're saying there's no difference between what I said and simply saying "share the link"...

people sometimes get banned for sharing links so instead of saying "share the link".. so I said screenshot it and share it here.

it may seem like a command to you but it is not a command to me this is where difference in culture is important..

we are of different cultures and have different opinions and perspectives..

I'm sure if we check we would find out that you, iykepromotions and therealmccain have the same ethnicity which is different from mine..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20
codemaniacs:

we are of different cultures and have different opinions and perspectives..
Civilized culture is the same everywhere.
Please, screenshot....
Kindly screenshot....
Could you screenshot....
Abeg, screenshot....
Oga, screenshot.....
Bro, screenshot....
Chairman, screenshot......
It's called politeness.

Meanwhile, in the industry, most sellers quote personal sell-through-rates of 1 – 3% of domains in their portfolio. Brandpa has an overall STR of about 6.6%, which we believe is the highest of any premium websites that sell domains.
Therefore we need to be cautious, especially with hand-registeted domains, and trends.

Peace to everyone.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 4:16pm On Feb 20
MrPADDY:

Civilized culture is the same everywhere.
Please, screenshot....
Kindly screenshot....
Could you screenshot....
Abeg, screenshot....
Oga, screenshot.....
Bro, screenshot....
Chairman, screenshot......
It's called politeness.

Meanwhile, in the industry, most sellers quote personal sell-through-rates of 1 – 3% of domains in their portfolio. Brandpa has an overall STR of about 6.6%, which we believe is the highest of any premium websites that sell domains.
Therefore we need to be cautious, especially with hand-registeted domains, and trends.

Peace to everyone.

that's semantics...

civilized culture is not the same everywhere...

there is nothing like "civilised cultures"..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20
undecided
codemaniacs:

that's semantics...

Naturally, a person is a product of nature, culture, and nurture. We carry the culture in us. Civilized culture reforms the carrier. That is where politeness comes from.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 4:33pm On Feb 20
MrPADDY:
undecided

Naturally, a person is a product of nature, culture, and nurture. We carry the culture in us. Civilized culture reforms the carrier. That is where politeness comes from.

That's your opinion..

Every other person has different opinions from yours..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20
codemaniacs:

That's your opinion..

In other word, politeness is my personal opinion. I see. All the best.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:03pm On Feb 20
MrPADDY:

In other word, politeness is my personal opinion. I see. All the best.

Na you get time. long time

how market?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20
therealMcCain:

Na you get time. long time

how market?
Bro, we de o. We still de push. No retreat, no surrender. It's getting better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 6:32pm On Feb 20
symbuul:

boss dey try read before you comment
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:50pm On Feb 20
Reach out let's deal today

erjo:
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 7:14pm On Feb 20
Make una leave that nigga he too dey drag nawao 🤧
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20
JAPAHTML:
Make una leave that nigga he too dey drag nawao 🤧

The guy no wan gree for anybody. It's good to be teachable though.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 7:35pm On Feb 20
Votumejero:

The guy no wan gree for anybody. It's good to be teachable though.
Aswear o 😂😂 that guy na the real "no gree for anybody" 🙆
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 9:03pm On Feb 20
I don't know why people like to drag issues on unnecessarily.
A simple "boss/bro I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come across as rude or commanding" would have solved this problem instead of all these plenty explanations.
Obviously, the person to whom the message was directed was slightly offended and rightly pointed it out as evidenced in his reply "But apply humility next time.".
Just apologize and move on. Life no hard reach like this.

Nawao. sad

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20
codemaniacs:

that's semantics...

Bros. Please Work on your ego, many people talked about how commanding your words were you turn it to culture, every culture understand politeness. Peace unto you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:51am On Feb 21
codemaniacs:

That's your opinion..

You need a lecture in humility. Who knows how many bridges you've already burnt here for yourself with such an entitled attitude.

Anyway, na my opinion sha.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:35am On Feb 21
Make una free this matter shuo. Boss Iyke don relate with am on a mature level and even post the screenshot but una must find something to talk. If na OG by una standard talk that thing, una go hide una mouth because una no go wan offend. Una go dey even defend am, we don see am here many times.
Make una no come for me too abeg, leg dey pain me

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 11:46am On Feb 21
Can naira cards now make international payments? Anyone tried it recently?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Allfavours and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.